To completely uninstall lRealTimes, there might be some necessary steps you would miss. By following our guides, the removal shall be done successfully.
RealTimes (Real Player) is a software program developed by RealNetworks. It can turn your favorites into video stories. It will constantly find your best moments and create a shareable video with transitions, effects, and music. You can even choose you own soundtrack or record a voice-over. RealTimes allows the user to privately share with family and friends or instantly on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and more. With its automatic backup, you would never lose photos and videos again.
Installation folder: C:\Program Files\Real\RealPlayer\
Program executable: realplay.exe
You can find more than one solutions on this page to effectively uninstall RealTimes on your PC. If you think that there is any part we haven’t stated quite clearly, leave your message at the bottom to let us know.
Easily, Quickly Uninstall RealTimes with Special Uninstaller
If you think the regular steps is too complicated to fully understand, try this tool. This will spare you from going through the whole tedious removal, unwanted risks and consequences. Let’s see how it works:
1. Click the green download button (or go to the homepage for download) to install Max Uninstaller.
2. Run it and you will see the list of all the programs currently installed on your machine > There are several programs related to RealTimes > just select RealTimes > click on the green Run Analysis button.
3. Keep all files displayed in the new list unchecked > click the green Complete Uninstall button, follow the uninstall wizard to continue.
4. After a few seconds, it will give you the option to Scan Leftovers (cleaning out the keys from Windows Registry), click it.
5. At last, click the green Delete Leftovers button to completely uninstall RealTimes.
Then, to make sure the program has been gone from your PC, you can click on “Back to Step 1” to refresh the list on Max Uninstaller. If you have succeeded to uninstall RealTimes, you won’t see it in the list.
Video Demonstration – How to Easily Uninstall RealTimes
Still interested in learning the manual steps? Continue your browsing below.
How You Can Uninstall RealTimes on Your Own
There could be kinds of reasons that you failed to uninstall RealTimes or some other programs in Windows, but I’m not wasting you time on reading the technical failures instead of solutions.
If the problem comes from RealTimes itself, try to reinstall the program first, so that the missing-file issue would be solved, and the corrupted/damaged pieces would be replaced. Then let’s move on to the specific uninstall tutorials:
1. Shut down the program first.
First check the System Tray in the bottom-right corner of your screen, if you see the RealTimes icon, right-click it and select Close.
Then right-click the Taskbar and select Task Manger. Select the related processes that are running in the background, and click End Process.
2. Open the list of currently installed programs.
Right-click the Start button in the bottom-left corner of your screen, and Select Programs and Features.
3. uninstall RealTimes by activating its built-in uninstaller.
In the list you will see all the programs you’re having in the system. Just find and double-click RealTimes to start the removal, after which go back here and perform the same steps to remove other unwanted programs.
4. Proceed with the removal and provide the confirmation.
During the uninstall, you will be asked to select the components you would like to uninstall. If you’re not planning to reinstall this program, check the Library option, and click OK.
5. Open the Registry Editor.
Press and hold the Windows key + C on your keyboard, and you will see the Charms pop up from the right side of your screen. Select Search, and enter “regedit” in the box.
6. Find and delete the registry entries (leftovers) of RealTimes.
If you’re sure there is no other programs of RealNetworks (the publisher), delete this folder: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RealNetworks
To check for other possible leftovers: on the navigator click Edit > Find…, enter “RealTimes” in the search box. Delete them (if found) to completely uninstall RealTimes.
7. Restart your computer to take effect.
Then you can go to the System Tray, Start menu, Task Manager or Programs and Features, etc. to check whether the program has been completely uninstalled.
If you need to reinstall RealTimes, safely download it from the official website: www.real.com, so that virus and malware can be avoided. But you should still pay attention when installing something – developers may bundled other products with the one you’re trying to install, just remember to uncheck the options you don’t like.