“How Can I completely uninstall My WiFi Router from my laptop?”, “I tried removing My WiFi Router from Programs and Feature, but it didn’t work.” Are you facing the problem to completely uninstall My WIFI Router? “uninstall error” happened during removal? If you don’t know how to fully remove it and its components or got error message during uninstalling process, please follow this article to uninstall My WIFI Router step by step that has been proven to be a 100% complete removal!
My WIFI Router is free virtual WiFi router software which can convert your Windows XP, Windows 7 /8/8.1/10 both in laptop/PC into a WiFi Hotspot with one click. You can easily share the internet connection with your friends and peers anytime and anywhere.
Therefore, this tutorial blog will surely provide tow removal solutions both in auto and manual and a video to finally uninstall My WIFI Router, check what you need in the guide:
Proper Ways to Uninstall My WiFi Router from PC
You will be seen two different ways to uninstall My WiFi Router in the rest of this article, first one is manual approach to get rid of My WiFi Router, which is the most usual method, while the other, on the other hand, is to use automatic tool to help.
All with Manual process to Eliminate My WiFi Router
1. Exit the running software.
Go to the taskbar on the lower right corner>> click the triangle icon to open the hidden apps >> select My WiFi Router >> right click to choose Exit
Click the taskbar >> choose Task Manager >> select the related processes with My WiFi Router >> click End Task.
2. Execute built-in uninstaller of My WIFI Router
Usually, the built-in uninstaller is in the installation directory of a program. You can find it through the following approaches. Note that its name contains the string “uninstall” or “remove” generally.
- Windows XP–Click the Start Button on the Desktop to open the menu, then point to “All programs” and click on “My WIFI Router” in the right pane.
- Windows 7–Click the Start Button on the Desktop to open the Start menu, then select “All programs” and click on “My WIFI Router” folder.
- Windows 8/10–Click the bottom-left Windows icon on the screen. At the Start screen, find and right-click tile of My WIFI Router, then click on it and select “Open file location”.
3. Launch Windows to Remove My WIFI Router
- Click Menu bar and click down arrow;
- Select Webroot My WIFI Router icon, right click it >> Choose Uninstall button;
- Then you move to Programs and Features window;
- In fact, you can also launch Programs and Features window by clicking Programs and Features option from the menu bar;
- Next select target My WIFI Router 2017 icon;
- Choose the Uninstall /Change or right click choose Uninstall;
- Allow the uninstall process to run by clicking “Yes“;
- Until the removal finished then reboot.
4. Delete its related files/folders and registry entries
You need to delete all the leftovers after completely removing My WIFI Router. such as files, folders, registry entries, etc.
Open Registry Editor
- In Windows XP, click on the Start button and then click Run;
- In Windows 7/8/8.1 or Windows Vista, click on Start;
- In Windows 10, near Start icon in the search box;
- In the search box or Run window, type the “Regedit”, hit OK
- Press the shortcuts of Ctrl + F to open the search box;
- Type the program name “My WIFI Router” in the box;
- Delete the target file once it has been searched out;
- Repeat the same steps in Searching and deleting registry files in all FIVE folders;
- Finished when the dialog popup saying “finishing searching”;
- Reboot your computer to confirm removal.
Be careful, many users have met problem in this part with a “uninstall error”, like
- “This My WiFi Router cannot be found.”
- “The My WiFi Router is still in use.”
- “The My WiFi Router is protected and cannot be removed.”
All with Automatic Operations to Uninstall My WiFi Router
To avoid these problems, you need take it serious and make it accurately when operating. And, for safer and faster, try on this auto removal tool to uninstall My WiFi Router completely on Windows.
1. After successful installation and register of Max Uninstaller > Launch it.
2. Start uninstalling My WiFi Router by watching the full VIDEO with MU from PC bellow:
3. More details in three simple steps:
Step 1: Easily select the target “My WiFi Router” in the interface, then click the button “Run Analyze”;
Step 2: Easily click the button Complete Uninstall to conduct the regular removal of scanning files/folders of My WiFi Router.
Then click Yes to make sure you want uninstall My WiFi Router from PC;
Just allow the uninstall process to run by clicking “Yes“.
Step 3: A few minutes later by getting through improvement by My WiFi Router, and then easily click on the button of “Delete Leftovers”, click Yes to confirm your removal.
Congratulations, My WiFi Router has been successfully removed from your PC altogether with its leftovers, including 109 files/folders and 1 registry entries are gone for good.
Which is better for you to completely uninstall My WiFi Router? And which one is working easy? Try it now to fully remove things.