For users who encountered troubles when trying to uninstall LibreOffice, we have written this short post to provide help. And under each subtitle there is a solution, just choose the one you prefer to get the removal done.
Uninstall LibreOffice by Regular Means
1. Shut down LibreOffice first.
Go to the System Tray (bottom-right of your screen), if you see the its icon, right-click on it and select quit/exit to shut down the program.
Then Go to the Task Manager (right-click on the Taskbar and select Task Manager to open), end the processes related to the program (those who have part of the program’s name or the same icon).
2. Go to Programs and Features, where all the removals begin.
Right-click on the Start button in the bottom-left corner of your screen, and select Programs and Features.
Now you can browse the list of currently installed programs, locate LibreOffice, double-click it to uninstall it.
An Easier Way to Uninstall LibreOffice
Totally check on this if you’re seeking for a shortcut. This is the efficient third-party tool I recommended, with which you can remove any potentially unwanted programs within minutes. Steps:
1. Click on the green download button here or visit the homepage to try out Max Uninstaller.
2. Double-click the desktop icon to open Max Uninstaller; you will know what programs are currently installed on your PC. Find and select LibreOffice, and press “Run Analysis“” to scan all the related files.
3. In the list presented, tick all the items displayed belonging to the toolbar, and click the “Complete Uninstall” button.
4. A window will show up telling you “Please wait while it initializes the uninstall process.” after which click “Scan Leftovers” > and “Delete Leftovers” at last to completely uninstall LibreOffice.
5. Click Back to Step1 and check the whether the program has gone. Then you can do the same to remove other unwanted programs as well.
If removing a stubborn program is a bit too hard for you, better find a good helper like this to handle it. It’s alright if there is any part of the article you don’t understand or disagree with, just leave comments below and let us know how to do it better.