Let’s directly talk about the subject: how to correctly remove Trend Micro Antivirus 2019 from your PC.
How to Remove Trend Micro Antivirus 2019 in a Regular Way
1. Login your Windows OS with an “Administrator account”, or make sure you know the “administrator Password”, because you are going to need it for permission when making changes (including removing a program) on the PC.
2. Press and hold “Ctrl + Alt + Del” and select “Task Manager”, then end the processes related to the program.
3. To access the Windows-provided uninstall feature, double-click “This PC’ on your desktop or in the “Start” menu, click on “Control Panel”.
4. In the new window, select “Uninstall a program” under the Programs category.
5. Likewise, in the currently installed programs list, locate your target and double click it to start the removal. When prompted to confirm, click “Yes”.
6. Select “Remove”, uncheck the installing option, and it will automatically finish the removal within a few minutes. When it asks to “Restart” or “Close”, hit “Close”, because you are not done just yet.
7. Hover your mouse pointer to the bottom right corner and stay. The charms bar will pop up. Type “regedit” in the search box and hit the Enter key.
8. In the Registry Editor window, find “HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/TrendMicro”, right click it to delete the whole folder and completely remove Trend Micro Antivirus 2019.
9. Restart your computer and the job should be done. Do not attempt to install any other antivirus or firewall software until a reboot has been performed. You can check whether the program has gone from your system.
Simpler Way to Remove Trend Micro Antivirus 2019
Instead of taking the path in Control Panel and Registry Editor, you can totally choose another approach to reach the final “destination”. Simply download a helper to manage the work for you in the background. All you are asked to do is clicking a few buttons to make it happen. These are steps:
1. Install Max Uninstaller.
2. Open the helper, locate and select the Trend Micro Antivirus icon, then hit the green Run Analysis button on the left, as you can see in the image. Then check all the items belonging to the program and click the green Complete Uninstall button.
3. The next is exactly the Registry part – after it finishes the first part, click on Scan Leftovers, tick all items likewise, then click the green Delete Leftovers button to completely remove Trend Micro Antivirus 2019.
Hope your trouble can be successfully eliminated this way. Take a quick view on how it works by playing this short video:
Please remember not to install another similar software until the old one has been uninstalled successfully, otherwise compatible issues may take place and you would have to spend much more time fixing that.