If for some reason, your installation of Shadow and Flame is corrupted or you don’t need to use anymore, you can remove Shadow and Flame by following our instructions below.
Manual Way to Remove Shadow and Flame
1. Stop the Shadow and Flame processes before you actually uninstall it.
First of all, you need to deactivate the its process: Right-click the Windows taskbar and select “Task Manager”. But this will only switch it off during your current usage session, meaning after you restart your computer, it will run in the background again, unless you disable its automatic startup.
(How to disable the its startup: Control Panel – Administrative Tools – Services – right-click on Shadow and Flame – Properties – Stop. Then click on the “Startup type” drop-down menu, and select “Disabled.”)
2. Remove Shadow and Flame from Control Panel
Most of the time, we can remove the programs we choose through the Add/Remove Program function, which is a built-in art of Windows operating system. To activate it, we need to access programs list first.
> Right-click on the Start button and select Programs and Features.
> A new window will pop up with the list of current program installed on your machine, find the Shadow and Flame icon and click the above Uninstall button (or double-click it) to start the removal. Follow the prompt messages to proceed.
> Wait for a while until the program finishes the part.
3. Delete the traces and the database of Shadow and Flame from your disk.
For most users the above may be sufficient, but if you want to delete any trances of this program and its database (e.g. if you will never need it again or if it was corrupted), then you can proceed with the following steps:
> Delete the contents of /Program Files/Shadow and Flame. This will remove any scripts, plugins, and configuration files that you may have added.
> Delete the .ini file(s) and database(s). There may be more than one if you have instlaled multiple versions.
NOTE: Deleting the database is only required if you’re having database problems or you wish to completely reset your synchronization profile.
4. Remove Shadow and Flame and delete its entries from Registry Editor
> See the search box on the Taskbar (bottom-left corner of the screen)? Type “regedit” in it and select regedit from the results.
> The Registry Editor will be opened with another window. On the navigation, click Edit > Find…, type “Shadow and Flame” in the box, and press Enter on your keyboard to search for the possible remaining files of it.
Easy Process to Remove Shadow and Flame
1. Finish the installation of Max Uninstaller and open it.
2. In Step 1, directly find Shadow and Flame icon in the programs list, click the Run Analysis button on the left. It will display all files belonging to the program, all you need to do is to check all the box and press Complete Uninstall.
3. When you see the gray Scan Leftovers button turns into green, hit it. And the related registry keys will also be listed. Simply tick all the items and click Delete Leftovers on the left.
4. Click Back to Step1 to check and Reboot.
Remove Shadow and Flame – Example to Follow: