This page is created to help you understand how to correctly remove ProxyEvery Anonymous Online & similar software, how a proxy works, the possible problems it may bring, and how to solve them yourself.
ProxyEvery Anonymous Online is one of those anonymity software used for identity & privacy protection. It lets you be invisible from being watched by companies, scammers, thieves and even government. However, lately some users have found problems that when they’re trying to surf the Internet through web browsers, they coundn’t access most of the web pages. If you’re exactly in the same situation, try to disable the proxy in the browser by learning the steps below. And if you’d like to completely remove ProxyEvery Anonymous Online from your PC, this page will also show you how to do it right.
How to Disable the Proxy in Web Browsers?
You may need to disable the proxy of the browser you’re using in the following cases:
- Your computer got infected and the proxy has been installed, redirecting you to malicious pages.
- The proxy you installed on your computer is preventing you from accessing the Internet and particular web pages.
To disable the proxy in Internet Explorer:
– Launch IE.
– Open the Tools menu.
– Click Internet Options > Connections tab.
– Click LAN Settings.
– Uncheck Use a proxy for you LAN…
To disable the proxy in Mozilla Firefox:
– Launch Firefox.
– Click the Firefox button > Options.
– In the Advanced tab, click Network.
– Click Settings.
– Select No Proxy.
To disable the proxy in Google Chrome:
– Open Chrome.
– Click the Menu button > Settings > Show Advanced Settings.
– Under the Network section, click Change proxy settings.
– In the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
– Uncheck Use a proxy for your LAN…
How Do I Manually Remove ProxyEvery Anonymous Online in Windows?
Except for some slightly different operations among Windows 7/8/10, the required steps are almost the same:
Log in the system with an Administrator account, or be sure you know the permission password for making changes in the system.
You don’t need to check the System Tray or Task Manager as long as you have shut down the ProxyEvery Anonymous Online program from the desktop.
3. Control Panel
Windows 7: Open the Start menu from the bottom-left corner of your screen, select Control Panel, and click Uninstall a program.
Windows 8: Right-click on the Start button in the bottom-left corner of your screen, select Control Panel, and click Uninstall a program.
Windows 10: Right-click on the Start button in the bottom-left corner of your screen, select Programs and Features.
Now you should be looking at the programs list, locate and double-click ProxyEvery Anonymous Online in the list to activate its default uninstaller. Somehow it finished pretty quickly in my case, and I didn’t even see any confirmation messages.
5. Registry Editor (Back up the Registry in case of any mistakes.)
Windows 7: Open the Start menu again and enter “regedit” in the Search box.
Windows 8: Point your mouse to the bottom-right corner, stay there until you see the charms bar, select Search, and enter “regedit” in the box.
Windows 10: Type “regedit” in the Search box on the Task bar and press Enter.
Now the Registry Editor window should be open, check for folders that have the name of the program or its publisher to delete in these two locations:
This is to check for its leftovers, which the regular uninstall might leave behind. > On the navigator, click Edit, select Find… on the small drop-down menu, enter “ProxyEvery Anonymous Online” to find the folder, and delete to completely remove ProxyEvery Anonymous Online.
Reboot your system and check whether the program has gone.
Easily Remove ProxyEvery Anonymous Online with Max Uninstaller
To spare yourself the tedious work to remove ProxyEvery Anonymous Online, this is definitely a better way to go. Anytime in the future when you’re facing an unwanted program, you will never again figure out where to dig in the system to root it out. See how the Max Uninstaller helps you with the removal:
1. Click on the download button here to install Max Uninstaller.
2. Run it > Select the ProxyEvery Anonymous Online icon > press Run Analysis to completely scan all the related files > Tick all the items displayed > press Complete Uninstall.
3. It will tell you, “Please wait while it initializes the uninstall process”. After that, press Scan Leftovers > Tick all the items displayed > press Delete Leftovers to completely remove ProxyEvery Anonymous Online.
This short video will help you quickly understand the process:
I hope this article has explained clearly how to correctly uninstall a program in Windows. It’s fine if there is still anything you don’t quite understand about how to remove ProxyEvery Anonymous Online, just leave your comments below and we will get back to you anytime soon.