“I have failed to remove Paltalk Messenger for a couple of times, and I don’t want to do it again until someone suggests an effective solution. Any help is appreciated.”
Are you having the same issue?
Paltalk is an instant messaging service that enables users to communicate via internet chat, voice and video chat. It provides chat rooms and allows users to create their own public virtual chat room. Paltalk is available in 3 formats: Paltalk Messenger – the regular version most users use, Paltalk Mobile – the phone version, and Paltalk Express. And this page is teaching you how to correctly remove Paltalk Messenger in Windows.
Manually Remove Paltalk Messenger Yourself
1. To smoothly conduct the removal process, you’d better log in the system as an Administrator, so that you won’t be asked for password permission all the way. In most cases we log in Windows as an Administrator at home as the default settings. (How to check for administrator rights in Windows?)
2. Right-click on Paltalk Messenger icon on the System Tray, and select Exit to close the program.
3. Hit Ctrl + Alt + Del to run Task Manager, terminate related processes by selecting it in the Processes tab and clicking End.
4. In the bottom-left screen of your screen, right-click on the Windows logo and select Control Panel.
5. In the Control Panel window, click the Uninstall a program link.
6. In the list of installed programs, find & double-click Paltalk Messenger to activate its default uninstall wizard.
7. Follow the prompts to proceed with the removal, provide confirmation when it’s needed, then wait for the uninstall wizard to finish its job.
8. Hover your mouse in the bottom-right corner, then you see the charms bar. Click Search, enter “regedit” to open the Registry Editor.
9. (Optional) On the navigator of the Registry Editor, click File > Export… to create a back-up (.reg file) of the whole Registry in case of any irretrievable mistake. (How to restore the Registry in Windows?)
10. Then on the navigator click Edit > Find…, type “Paltalk Messenger” in the box to find the related entries/keys, then delete them to completely remove Paltalk Messenger.
11. Reboot your computer to take effect.
If you have better solutions to remove Paltalk Messenger, or there is any questions you need to ask about this subject, leave comments below. We would like to provide the convenience as much as we can.
Any Better Solution to Remove Paltalk Messenger?
If you ever did the removal in an incorrect way, you might not be able to reinstall it again or to complete uninstall it. That’s alright, because we got this – a professional tool to automatically make things right on your system. Totally check on this if you’re seeking for such a shortcut. Instruction:
1. After successful installation of Max Uninstaller > run it.
2. Find Paltalk Messenger any of the three above-mentioned programs (And do the same to the rest) in the list of Step 1 > Select it and press Run Analysis on the left > Select all the shown items and press Complete Uninstall.
3. Wait until this part finishes and the below green Scan Leftovers button turns into green > Click on it to proceed with the removal > The registry keys will be presented > Select all of them and hit Delete Leftovers.
Video Demonstration on How to Use Max Uninstaller:
This way the annoying antivirus shall be gone for good. Since there are so many people that don’t want to or don’t know how to perform the conventional cleaning process, this would be a better choice for them to save much time. If you happen to be one of them, I believe you will like this trustworthy tool.
You may try to use it to remove Paltalk Messenger or any other program you failed to remove in the past. Computer is like a human, it gets tired and runs slowly when it bears heavy burden. So we shall make our move to optimize its performance when it’s necessary. It feels great to free up your hard drive space for more important purposes, doesn’t it?