Still have no idea how to remove FLV Downloader from your PC? Then I’m glad you have come to the right place for help. Here we provide professional and safe guides for common users to perform the removal, so you can trustingly follow them to maintain your beloved PC without worrying about getting new problems.
Whatever the reason you decided not to like the program at all, it’s not the right one for you. Personally I don’t want any pop-up to disturb my work or entertainment anytime, but what can I do since I’m not its developer to change it? That’s the essence of assistant software aiming at providing the most considerable services they think. Well, at least I can decide its stay.
Many people are being annoyed by kinds of programs every day. Some of them just don’t care, while some don’t know how to restore their computers to the original status. If you not only want to shut down all those push messages and notifications, but also expect to free up your hard drive space by uninstalling it, there are two parts you need to go through: one is to remove it from Control Panel, the other is to remove its registry keys from the system. Then FLV Downloader will be gone for good.
Sounds a little bit complicated? Actually it’s very simple. Just imagine how great the neatness will be after you take it out from you PC, you may become enthusiastic about the cleaning job. Ok, here we go.
Save time to Remove FLV Downloader
Instead of taking the path in Control Panel and Registry Editor, you can totally choose another shortcut to reach the final “destination”. Simply download a helper to manage the work for you in the background. All you are asked to do is clicking a few buttons to make it happen. These are steps:
1. Install Max Uninstall of course.
2. Open the helper, locate and select the FLV Downloader icon, then click the green Run Analysis button on the left, as you can see in the image. Then check all the items belonging to the program and click the green Complete Uninstall button.
3. The next is exactly the Registry part—-after it finishes the first part, click on Scan Leftovers, tick all items likewise, then click the green Delete Leftovers button.
4. In the end, you can click Back to Step1 to go back to the programs list, and check if the program has been successfully removed.
Here is a short video demonstration for you learn how to use Max Uninstaller:
Hope your trouble can be successfully eliminated this way. In case you are interested in learning the specific uninstall process on Windows, we also prepare the following instruction. Please scroll over to see.
How to Remove FLV Downloader in a Regular Way
Please be sure not to delete the wrong target in Windows Registry, or other programs you need may malfunction after that.
1. See the Windows logo in the lower left corner of your screen? Right-click it and select Programs and Features, where you can see all the currently installed programs in the system.
2. In the list, scroll down to find FLV Downloader, and double-click it to active the built-in uninstaller, and follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the removal. It will automatically finish the removal within a few minutes.
3. It may ask you to reboot the system right away.
4. Then you need to manually remove its leftovers. Hover your mouse pointer to the bottom right corner and stay. The charms bar will pop up. Type “regedit” in the search box and click the Enter key.
5. Now you are looking at the Registry Editor window. Make sure there is no other FLV Downloader related programs in the system, then find HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/FLV Downloader, right click it to delete the whole folder.
6. Reboot your computer if you haven’t done it in Step 3, and the job should be done : )
If the steps failed to Remove FLV Downloaderfor you, you can try to do it again in Safe Mode with Networking, in case you may need some extra functions online. And if you don’t trust your tech savvy with the problem, I suggest not doing this on your own. Some important files can’t be returned after you forcibly delete it. Feel free to take a chance on the above-recommended tool, in which way you won’t face any risk during the removal.