How to correctly remove Comodo Internet Security Premium 2019? If you’re not so sure about the steps in your mind, read this article for learning.
Regular Steps to Manually remove Comodo Internet Security Premium 2019
First of all, make sure you’re using an Administrator account. If your system never had a second account, skip this, and start the removal right away:
1. Close Comodo Internet Security Premium.
Stop the Comodo Internet Security Premium program from running in the background no matter what. It may not be necessary towards the removal of some programs, but just in case.
2. Open the list of currently installed programs.
Windows 7: Open the Start menu > Select Control Panel > Click Uninstall a program
Windows 8/8.1: Right-click on the Start button > Click Programs and Features
Windows 10: Right-click on the Start button > Click Programs and Features
3. Remove Comodo Internet Security Premium 2019 via the Programs and Features.
Click on Comodo Internet Security Premium 2019 > Uninstall or Double-click COMODO Internet Security Premium to activate its default uninstaller > confirm the removal > wait for the wizard to finish the process.
4. Open the Windows Registry Editor.
Windows 7: Open the Start menu > Execute “regedit” in the search box
Windows 8/8.1: Point your mouse to the bottom-right corner > Select Search > Execute “regedit” in the box
Windows 10: In the bottom-left corner of your screen, execute “regedit” in the search box on the taskbar
5. Delete the vestiges to completely remove Comodo Internet Security Premium 2019.
Now you’re removing the files that regular uninstallation might leave behind.
To delete the leftovers of Comodo Internet Security Premium 2019, navigate to this folder: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\IMVU, and delete it.
Then on the navigator of Registry Editor, click Edit > Find… > search for “Comodo Internet Security Premium 2019” > Delete the file (s)/folder (s) if found.
6. Restart your PC to take effect.
Then check your system tray (right end of the taskbar) and Task Manager (hit Ctrl + Alt + Del to open), if Comodo Internet Security Premium 2019 is not there then the removal was successful.
How to Remove Comodo Internet Security Premium 2019 with Much Convenience?
The answer is to use an efficient tool takes care of all the necessary jobs for you. I believe this will save a lot of time:
1. Click the green Download button to install Max Uninstaller.
2. Run it and you will see the list of all the programs currently installed on your machine > Locate the COMODO Internet Security Premium icon, select it and click on the green Run Analysis button.
3. Keep all items displayed in the new list ticked, click the green Complete Uninstall button.
4. After a few seconds, it will give you the option to Scan Leftovers (cleaning out the keys from Windows Registry), click it.
5. At last, click the green Delete Leftovers button to completely remove Comodo Internet Security Premium 2019.
Clicking Back to Step1 will fresh the programs list, so that you can check whether your target has been eliminated. If the removal is successful, you can perform the same steps to uninstall other programs you wish to remove.
Here is a short video that shows you how Max Uninstaller works to remove Comodo Internet Security Premium 2019:
If you have any question to ask or any further help is needed, do feel free to leave comments below. Hopefully through the reading, you have a good understanding of program’s removal in Windows.