Why developers of antivirus software always made their products hard to remove? I think the reason could be that they’re preventing attacker’s force deletion to the products. So perhaps those developers actually know they’re causing troubles. But what’s the better option? That’s not my job to concern.
I’m here to provide different solutions towards how to remove Avg Antivirus Free 2019. Just enjoy the browse
One: Remove Avg Antivirus Free 2019 Through Programs and Features & Registry Editor
Most people remove programs this way. After you install any new piece of software onto your computer, the program will be added to a list which you can find in the Programs and Features. In case you’re not yet familiar with the operations, I have listed all the necessary steps:
1. Quit Avg Antivirus Free first.
2. Right-click on the Start button in the bottom left of your screen, and click Programs and Features.
3. Now you’re presented with a list of programs installed. Just find and double-click Avg Antivirus Free in the list, and the removal will begin.
You may be alerted that removing the program will expose your PC in the risk of being attacked, but if you’ve made up your mind to remove Avg Antivirus Free 2019, click “Yes/OK” when being asked for confirmation. Then wait until the uninstaller wizard finishes its job.
4. Hover your mouse in the bottom-right corner, and the charms bar will come out. Select “Search”, then type “regedit” in the box to open Registry Editor.
5. On the navigator of Registry Editor, select Edit > Find, then enter “AVG” to find the related file(s)/folder(s), right-click it(them) and click “Delete” to completely remove Avg Antivirus Free 2019 from your PC. Doing this will also remove all the AVG user data, just so you know.
BUT you should be careful while choosing your target to delete, because they can’t be returned once the deletion is confirmed.
6. Reboot your PC. If you were asked to do this and have done it in Step 3, just leave it out.
Two: Remove Avg Antivirus Free 2019 Through System Restore
Every version of Windows OS since XP provides an option called System Restore that allows your computer to revert back to an earlier status. In later versions of Windows you can easily locate it by typing “restore” into the search tool of Start menu or the Start Screen on Windows 8. Specific steps are as follows:
1. Hover your mouse in the bottom-right corner, and the charms bar will come out. Select “Search”, type “Restore” in the box, and open Create a restore point. (If you’re asked for an administrator password for confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation)
2. On the System Protection tab, click “System Restore…”
3. If you don’t want to restore the system to the recommended point, click “Choose a different restore point” > “Next.”
4. Select the restore point you want then click “Next.” To view the drivers and programs that will be affected (which could include Avg Antivirus Free 2019 and other programs that will be deleted), click “Scan for affected programs.”
5. At last, review the restore point, and click “Finish.”
Before trying any new piece of software that you’re not sure if it’s safe to run, I suggest using System Restore to literally “turn back time”, returning your PC to the status it was in before the new program is installed – Phew, that will deliver the equivalent results of wiping out the program like it never exists.
Three: Remove Avg Antivirus Free 2019 By Reinstalling It
Believe or not – reinstalling the program might help you out of the trouble. Since some installer include an option to repair or modify the program, if you still have the original disk or the original download file for the program, try to use that to run the installer program again. This may solve your problem if you can’t properly remove Avg Antivirus Free 2019.
You may also have the option to completely remove Avg Antivirus Free 2019 as well by running the installer. Another choice is to checking the support forums on AVG’s website to seek instructions provided by their support team or forum members.
Four: Seek Help from Microsoft’s Official Site
You may haven’t discovered that the Microsoft Office Suite includes a lot of different programs and associated files, and it can sometimes be quite tricky to fully remove the entire suite. Fortunately, Microsoft provides its own Uninstall Troubleshooter programs on its official site that can help you out.
Five: Remove Avg Antivirus Free 2019 With A Reliable Tool
There are many tools you can easily get on the Internet; the hard part is which to choose. If you have kind of lost your way, take my preparation – a good general-purpose tool that is available in most versions of Windows and works with types of programs:
1. Click the green download button on the page to download & install Max Uninstaller, then run it.
2. Find & select Avg Antivirus Free 2019 in the Programs list, and click “Run Analysis” > “Complete Uninstall.”
3. Follow the prompts to proceed with the removal, then click “Scan Leftovers” when you’re able to. Click “Delete Leftovers” to fully remove Avg Antivirus Free 2019.
To check whether you’ve done the removal well, click “Back to Step1.” You will be brought back to the list, where you can see all the currently installed programs on the system.