3DP Chip is a useful application that can automatically detect and display the information on your motherboard, CPU, video card and sound card, ETC installed on your PC. Users can also choose to copy these information into their clipboard with on click for later use (such as posting in a forum). If you have working Internet connection, you can choose to download the latest drivers for all of these components. Then let’s talk about the subject – how to remove 3DP Chip from your PC?
No matter you are a former Mac user, or you just don’t know anything about how removal goes on a computer, you can learn something about Windows operation in this post. Those you were supposed to do a Google search before making a decision are written in the following content. How to correctly remove 3DP Chip from your computer? All you need to do is going further.
Possible Symptoms of Getting The Infected by Stubborn Programs
- To load a web page, it takes longer than before.
- Pop-up ads appear frequently, containing information of the lucrative website.
- In-text messages are underlined with hyperlinks directing to some other commercial ends.
- Pop-up Blocker will not be able to stop the ads from showing up.
- No extension gives you evident relations to the ads.
If you’re suffering from the above situations, it’s time to remove 3DP Chip and make things better.
Convenient Way to Remove 3DP Chip
Totally check on this if you’re seeking for a shortcut. This is the efficient third-party tool I recommended, with which you can remove any potentially unwanted programs (PUP) within minutes. Steps:
1. Click on the green download button here or visit the homepage to try out Max Uninstaller.
2. Double-click the desktop icon to open it, you will know what programs are currently installed on your PC. Find and select the Your target icon, and press Run Analysis to scan all the related files.
3. In the list presented, tick all the items displayed belonging to the toolbar, and hit the Complete Uninstall button.
4. A window will show up telling you “Please wait while it initializes the uninstall process.”, after which press Scan Leftovers > and Delete Leftovers at last to completely remove 3DP Chip.
View the video demonstration to quickly learn the removal process:
Remove 3DP Chip by Regular Means
For the two most popular systems, I provided two instructions in every part. As long as you carefully perform the steps below, no bad consequences will bother you. Here we go:
1. Remove 3DP Chip in Safe Mode.
On Windows 7: Turn on / reboot your PC > before you see the black screen with Windows 7 logo in the center, press “F8” on your keyboard to access Advanced Boot Options:
- Safe Mode
- Safe Mode with Networking
- Safe Mode with Command Prompt
> Any of the above is OK to choose.
On Windows 8/8.1: Hover your mouse cursor in the bottom right corner to see the charms bar, and select “Search” > type “msconfig” in the box and press Enter on your keyboard > select the Boot tab, tick the “Safe boot” item under the Boot options, and tab “OK” button below.
2. Remove 3DP Chip from Control Panel, where all the removals begin.
On Windows 7: Click on “Windows logo” in the lower left corner to open Start menu, and select “Control Panel” > click “Uninstall a program” in the Programs column.
On Windows 8/8.1: Hover your mouse cursor in the bottom right corner to see the charms bar, and select “Search” > type “control panel” in the box and press Enter on your keyboard > click “Uninstall a program” in the Programs column.
Now you can browse the list of currently installed programs, locate 3DP Chip, double-click it to activate its uninstall wizard. When you’re asked whether to immediately restart your computer, click on “Later/No”, and refer to the following contents.
3. Remove 3DP Chip from Registry Editor, where many users forget to take care of.
On Windows 7: Click on “Windows logo” in the lower left corner to open Start menu > type “regedit” in the search box and press Enter on your keyboard.
On Windows 8/8.1: Hover your mouse cursor in the bottom right corner to see the chamrs bar, and select “Search” > type “regedit” in the search box and press Enter on your keyboard.
Now you have opened the Windows Registry Editor, find “HKEY_CURRENT_USER/software/3DP”, right-click the folder and select “Delete”.
Why 3DP Chip Presents Ads?
There are usually two main objectives to advertise, one is for product promotion, the other is possible extra income, if not lucrative. To pop up ads on reputable websites that thousands of hundreds of users will visit everyday.
3DP Chip manages to get high exposure rate and obtain access to computers as many as possible. With promising slogans, pop-up ads could attract web-users to download the application and boost its promotion. And with hundreds and thousands of internet users, selectively popping up ads on certain websites could help tap the untapped resource in the society and generate potential financial incomes.
People might not know clicking on those ads would help operators earn money, and this is also one reason that more and more ads are being intruded our life on a daily basis. These traits need computer memory to realize the effects, so it’s wise to remove 3DP Chip if you don’t want to be disturbed this way.
Some other applications that people are trying to remove (Click to get solutions):