You can find different solutions to effectively remove Discord on this page. Just browse the information and find out how to remove programs in Windows without troubles.
Discord provides all-in-one voice and text chat for gamers, and it claims to be free, secure and available on both your desktop and phone. For some reasons many users encountered problems when trying to remove Discord. So if you are also stuck in the removal, follow the instructions below to work it out.
Easy Solution to Remove Discord
For this part, it’s all the same on each Windows operating system, you can simply follow the steps below to proceed. You may start wondering: is it available for the uninstall of other potentially unwanted programs or malware? Of course, it is. We are working hard every day to improve and perfect its functions towards stubborn software as many as possible. Don’t forget to click on its “Update” button for automatic upgrade.
There are only three steps to remove Discord. Play the video below for viewing the specific operation.
1. After successful installation of Max Uninstaller > open it.
2. Find the program in the list of Step 1 > Choose it and press Run Analysis on the left > Select all the shown items and press Complete Uninstall.
3. Wait until this part finishes and the below green Scan Leftovers button turns into green > Click on it to proceed with the removal > The registry keys will be presented > Select all of them and hit Delete Leftovers to completely remove Discord.
This small application is surely a very convenient way to clean out useless programs from your computer, freeing up your hard drive space for more important purposes. For further understand how to manually remove Discord in Windows, you can refer to the next part.
Remove Discord by Regular Means
For the two most popular systems, I provided two instructions in every part. As long as you carefully perform the steps below, no bad consequences will bother you. Here we go:
1. Go to Programs and Features, where all the removals begin.
> Right-click on the Start button, and select Programs and Features.
> Now you can browse the list of currently installed programs, locate Discord, double-click it to activate its uninstall wizard. When you’re asked whether to immediately restart your computer, click on “Later/No”, and refer to the following contents.
2. Go to Registry Editor, where many users forget to take care of. That’s the key to completely remove Discord.
> You can see a Search box on the Taskbar in the bottom-left corner, type “regedit” in it and select regedit to open the Registry Editor.
> Now you have opened the Windows Registry Editor, on the Navigation, click Edit > Find…, type “Discord” in the box and press Enter to search for its possible remaining files to delete.
Then you can reboot your computer to take effect : )
There are other programs you may want to remove from your PC. Just browse this site and search the name of the software you intend to uninstall, see if there is anything that can be useful to you.