Have difficulties in iPad conversion using the current version of YTD Video Downloader? Or the uninstallation of YTD Video Downloader you performed ended with the remained Ask.com homepage and/or more potentially unwanted programs?
Well, to prevent and/or resolve the mentioned issues relating to iPad conversion; and to fully uninstall YTD Video Downloader, you now can use following automated solution and manual one to YTD Video Downloader removal. Then you install the latest copy of YTD Video Downloader on your computer. And, if, you feel tough being able to manually detect and remove those associated leftover program items and registry entries after the main program is uninstalled, save this smart uninstaller tool on your desktop, run it to force & cleanly remove YTD Video Downloader from your computer.
Here’re the video instructions for uninstalling YTD Video Downloader
Did you launch the default installation options to install YTD Video Downloader?
Then, to fully uninstall YTD Video Downloader, I have listed the related items as a bundle in the express install of YTD Video Downloader v3.9.6. Read or review the following Step 1 – Step 4:
Step 1: Facts for the new features and installation destination
- YTD Video Downloader provides:
- Download from YouTube, Facebook, Vevo, and 60+ popular sites
- Convert videos to WMV, AVI, MP3, iPhone, iPad and more
- Check the status of downloads/conversions as you go
- Pause and resume downloads/conversions at any time
- Change installation folder…
NOTE To completely/forcibly uninstall YTD Video Downloader, you then may need to delete the folder “GreenTree Applications” in Local Disk (C:) by hand.
Step 2: Install the Ask Toolbar and related options
- Search the web anytime
- Keep up to date on news, weather and sports
- Use convenient tools to enhance your browsing
- Install the Ask Toolbar and make Ask my default search provider
- Set and keep Ask.com as my browser home page and new tabs page
*Toolbar installs in all major browsers; features and appearance may vary. Max 1 per PC.
Step 3 (optional): Update your current version of YTD Video Downloader
- Info: A newer version of YTD Video Downloader is available: 3.9.6. Click on Install Now to download the new version. Alternatively, visit http://www[dot]youtubedownloadersite[dot]com/ to download the most recent version.
- What’s new: Please upgrade to the new version since it has new features and important bug fixing.
- More improvements to iPad conversion
- Channel, Facebook and other download sites have been fixed
- Minor fixes and improvements
- If you do not have PRO already, please consider upgrading. Thanks for your support!
Step 4: Install PC Tools Registry Mechanic™ by Symantec Corporation
- Info: Registry Mechanic is a system utility that checks your PC for performance draining registry errors:
- Identifies issues degrading system performance and recommends fixes
- Provides options to boost system speed
- Fix some errors with the trial version
- Additional fixes requires purchase
- Available in English, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, and French.
NOTE You may have installed this Registry Mechanic, the recommended installation for the new YTD Video Downloader, ver.3.9.6.
Eventually, you have the following items installed on your computer:
- In Windows desktop, you can see the following shortcut files, YTD Video Downloader and PC Tools Registry Mechanic:
- On Start menu:
- On All Programs / Programs menu, you can find the following two folders. Read the following detailed info in them to fully uninstall YTD Video Downloader later on:
- PC Tools Registry Mechanic:
- More solutions from PC Tools
- PC Tools Registry Mechanic Quick Start Guide
- PC Tools Registry Mechanic (the main application)
- Uninstall PC Tools Registry Mechanic
- YTD Video Downloader:
- Web site
- YTD Video Downloader Help
- YTD Video Downloader
- Now, you click the Control Panel or you need to enter Settings if you’re running a Windows XP SP3 computer. Then you open Uninstall a program in Programs, or Add/Remove Programs. In the following listing of Uninstall or change a program (Currently installed programs), you can detect the following installed projects – to entirely uninstall YTD Video Downloader, you need to complete the removal for them and resetting homepage for the web tools you installed. Learn more:
- Ask Toolbar (Publisher, Ask.com; size, 4.57 MB; product version, 184.108.40.206)
- Ask Toolbar Updater, v220.127.116.11235
- PC Tools Registry Mechanic 11.1 (Publisher, PC Tools; Size, 33.3 MB; product version, 11.1)
- YTD Video Downloader 3.9.6
- Open all your installed web browsers:
- Mozilla Aurora / Firefox:
- In the following Manage Search Engine List, you can find Ask.com in it:
- Open Add-ons Manager, you can see Ask Toolbar 18.104.22.168235:
- Visit the following Options section, check Hom Page in it (URL, http://www.ask.com/?l=dis&o=APN10374&gct=hp)
- Microsoft Windows Internet Explorer 9/8/6:
- Open the following Internet Options, you then look into Home page (URL, http://www.ask.com/?l=dis&o=APN10374&gct=hp)
- Open Manage Add-ons, go to Search Providers first, you can see Ask Search in it:
- Now, you click Toolbars and Extensions on left pane, you will see two Ask Toolbar in it:
How can I completely uninstall YTD Video Downloader using Windows (7) OS standard option?
NOTE If you cannot successfully uninstall YTD Video Downloader using the following common ways, then for experienced end-users ONLY, you perform the manual steps to modify Windows filesystem and Registry Editor. If you’re just unfamiliar with configuring your system by hand, you now select this effective solution instead: click here to run Windows remover tool.
- Logged on as an administrator in your Windows system, save and close your personal staff.
- You are using any version of YTD Video Downloader, click Close button on upper right of it, run Windows Task Manager, check the Processes tab on it to ensure the following ytd.exe had been terminated.
- Smimilarly, you first properly exit PC Tools Registry Mechanic, check RegMech.exe in Processes. Moreover, to safely remove the potentially unwanted Ask Toolbar, and to fully uninstall YTD Video Downloader, you then launch End Process option for the following Updater.exe relating to the toolbar program.
- Now, you can take the following options to uninstall YTD Video Downloader – in case that you cannot get rid of it via the provided options, download and run this powerful third-party uninstaller program:
- Find and then run the Uninstall application in YTD Video Downloader folder;
- For Windows Vista and/or Windows 7 folks, you then select Yes option from the following UAC in yellow.
- To proceed with the express removal progress, you click on the Next > button on the following YTD Video Downloader 3.9.6 Uninstall (Note: it depends on the version you installed.).
- And then you click on the following Uninstall button to automatically uninstall YTD Video Downloader from your system.
- You then click Finish when you’ll be informed that “YTD Video Downloader 3.9.6 (or other versions you had) has been uninstalled from your computer.”.
- Close the following “Uninstall successful” page (URL, http://www.youtubedownloadersite.com/uninstall.html?isn=870BDFFE681B4978990D4AEACE14BC5B&pv=0). or you can also follow the listed options to help GreenTree improve their current product.
- Save and restart your system.
- Go to the installation folder, which should be saved in system disk
- Run the following Uninstall application in it. Read the additional information about it.
- Type of file: Application (.exe)
- Description: Uninstall
- Size: 207 KB (212,276 bytes)
- Size on disk: 208 KB (212,992 bytes)
- Refer to the steps above to uninstall YTD Video Downloader from your system. Then you may manually delete any remains after that.
- Go to Windows Control Panel.
- Locate your version of YTD Video Downloader like the following one (v3.9.6), launch the Uninstall option for it to automatically uninstall YTD Video Downloader.
- Run Uninstall PC Tools Registry Mechanic;
- Click Yes on the following User Account Control;
- Click Yes on PC Tools Registry Mechanic Uninstall;
- “Please wait while PC Tools Registry Mechanic is removed from your computer”.
- Click OK.
- Save and reboot your Windows.
- Similarly, you find the following unins000, the default uninstaller for PC Tools Registry Mechanic.
- Description: Setup/Uninstall
- Size: 1.14 MB (1,205,248 bytes)
- Size on disk: 1.15 MB (1,208,320 bytes)
- Digital Signatures: Yes and shown below
- Return to Method 1 to finish the rest of uninstall wizards.
- Remove any program leftovers in it later on.
- Typically, you go to Control Panel.
- Follow the on-screen windows to complete the express installation procedure of the optional PC Tools Registry Mechanic program.
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- You can double-click on the listed Ask Toolbar; or you click the Uninstall button behind it.
- When you are prompted by the following Programs and Features or Add/Remove Programs, “Are you sure you want to uninstall Ask Toolbar?”, you click the Yes button on it.
- “Please wait while Windows uninstalls Toolbar”.
- Choose the Yes option from the following UAC by b2ca88.msi program to continue remove Ask Toolbar.
- When following Ask Toolbar tells you that “All Internet Explorer browser windows should be closed in order to complete the uninstallation. Please close all Internet Explorer browser windows. Click OK if you are ready to proceed with the uninstallation.”, follow it and then you can click the OK on it.
- Refresh the current Uninstall or change a program or Currently installed programs list in your system,
- To fully uninstall YTD Video Downloader, you then need to remove Ask Toolbar Updater in the list: click or launch the Uninstall option for that Updater program.
- You then may be told that “An error occurred while trying to uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater. It may have already been uninstalled. Would you like to remove Ask Toolbar Updater from the Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs) list?”, you click Yes on that information window, shown below.
Option 2: (For Mozilla users)
- Run your Mozilla web tool.
- Expand the Options option on right top of the browser window.
- Run the Uninstall option on the menu.
- Select the Yes option from Windows Installer to remove the Ask Toolbar from your Mozilla product.
Option 3: (For IE users)
- Please refer to the instructions above to remove Ask Toolbar from the current version of Internet Explorer you have.
NOTE The Option 2 & 3 above might partially remove Ask Toolbar and incompletely uninstall YTD Video Downloader!
- For Mozilla users:
- Open Manage Search Engine List window.
- Find the following Ask.com entry in it and then highlight it, click Remove tab on right pane. Choose your preferred engine such as Google from the list. Click OK.
- Open Options, you then launch Restore to Default option for Home Page portion to fully uninstall YTD Video Downloader.
- Close your Mozilla software; re-open it to check the steps above to ensure you’ve uninstalled YTD Video Downloader without unwanted items.
- Steps for restoring Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Options, you then apply the Use blank option for Home page.
- Now open Manage Add-ons, you then can launch the Remove option for the remained Ask Search – this way helps you change Bing as the default search engine, and helps you uninstall YTD Video Downloader as well.
- Click Close. Click OK on Internet Options then.
- Close the current Internet Explorer window, re-run it to check the steps above.