This update will help you uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus, v2014. For more related product, read on and get right instructions. Furthermore, this page also provides an uninstall tool Pro so that you can effectively manage all other unwanted, problematic installations on your Windows. Get extra level of protection for your own computer now!
How do I manually remove Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 8.0 from an XP SP3 computer?
Now, please follow the outlined manual directions:
- I right click on Webroot’s gree icon in taskbar, launch "Shut down protection".
- Say Yes to the following Webroot SecureAnywhere warning box.
- Similarly, I complete the below characters to finish the requested operation.
- Typically, I have 2 ways to delete Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus – 4.jpg
- Option 1: start >> All Programs >> Webroot SecureAnywhere >> Tools >> run the following "Uninstall Webroot".
- Option 2: I check out XP’s "Add/Remove" list >> locate the below Webroot SecureAnywhere (0.90MB) >> hit the Remove button.
October 22. 2012 UPDATED: How to Uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus (2013)?
If the newly installed version of Webroot’s antivirus program, a cloud-based security software, just could not make you happy or you just did not like it, then ya can follow the YouTube video file below to manually uninstall your Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus – please note that it contains advanced actions of removing unwanted files and registry file type leftovers. If you’re new to Windows system and/or you’re afraid of blue error due to mis-deletion of system/registry file(s), you should use the following professional uninstall tool instead, which can also effectively resovle your issues while ya tried using the standard method to uninstall the expired Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus.
Ya may try referring to this step-by-step guide to uninstall the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2013…
- After you use the Admin account to log on to your Windows, you first check and save any personal files you wanna keep; then you should be able to easily find the unwanted new Webroot’s antivirus icon in Taskbar. See the green W icon, shown below.
- You right-click on the W icon on the menu, choose the “Shut down Protection” option on the menu.
- Select the Yes option from the below Webroot SecureAnywhere window, “Are you sure you want to shut down SecureAnywhere…”.
- Follow the below window – you first need to complete its shown letters and numbers, then you click the white Enter button on it.
- Run Windows Task Manager to re-check your attempt above.
- Click Start and then you move your mouse to Settings or the Control Panel directly, see the below image.
- In the Windows’ Control Panel, you click on the Uninstall a program or the Add or Remove Programs.
- Or, in my case, I will choose the Uninstall or change a program or you check the Currently Installed Programs if you’re running a WinXP machine; you find the Webroot SecureAnywhere below, launch the Uninstall option for it.
- Size: 709 KB
- Product version: 188.8.131.52
Note Then you need to click the OK on the above Webroot SecureAnywhere window, “It is necessary to log in as an administrator to access this feature.”.
Read on and learn more tips on how to get rid of Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2012…
How to completely uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus from your computer?
1. You may know this standard routine: hit Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs > Currently installer programs: > locate Webroot SecureAnywhere item (Size, 0.62MB) > launch Remove option. Learn more info about Webroot AV software.
- Publisher: Webroot
- Version: 184.108.40.206
2. You go on click Yes on Webroot SecureAnywhere, "Are you sure you want to uninstall?".
3. Then you may need to enter the password you set to Webroot – you may re-find it in the Self Protection; then you click Enter button on “Webroot SecureAnywhere – Password Required”. After then, you need to continue complete the onscreen CAPTCHA to proceed with required action; then click Enter.
4. You then may send your feedback to Webroot SecureAnywhere; otherwise, you can direct close that Webroot SecureAnywhere uninstall survey page. Then save your work, reboot.
5. To cleanly uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus (2012), you then need to:
- Delete the shortcut icon "Webroot SecureAnywhere" that get left on your Desktop.
- Search and remove other Webroot leftovers…
- Webroot SecureAnywhere-keycode.txt, Text Document, 20 bytes (20 bytes)
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Search Assistant\ACMru\5603, 000 – Webroot
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32\OpenSaveMRU\*, a – C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Webroot SecureAnywhere-keycode.txt, b – C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\my-webroot-settings-file-3.8.2012
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ComDlg32\OpenSaveMRU\2012, a – C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\my-webroot-settings-file-3.8.2012
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu\Programs\Webroot SecureAnywhere, Order – 00C0 57 00 65 00 62 00 72 00 W.e.b.r., 00C8 6F 00 6F 00 74 00 20 00 o.o.t. .
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\MUICache, C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\WRSA.exe – Webroot SecureAnywhere, C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\wsainstall.exe – Webroot SecureAnywhere
Note: You choose the Delete it option from Problem with Shortcut, “The item ‘WRSA.exe’ that this shortcut refers to has been changed…”.
Review Some More Windows Antivirus Software Removal Guides
How to Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2012
How to Uninstall AVG PC Tuneup 2012
How to Remove/Uninstall BitDefender 2012
How to Uninstall AVG Premium Security
How to Uninstall Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2012
Uninstall McAfee Antivirus Plus 2012