Nov. 21, 2013 Upd: Use the recommended uninstall tool Pro to forcibly uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security (2014), or other unwanted antivirus software (suite), firewall without worrying about system crashes/lockups or other PC issues.
NOTE Please, check your browser programs like Firefox, Internet Explorer after you complete the regular uninstall process, because this Titanium Maximum Security 2014 has also embedded its security add-ons in web Tools. They are Trend Micro BEP Firefox 220.127.116.119, Trend Micro NSC Firefox Extension 18.104.22.168 and Trend Micro Toolbar 22.214.171.1241.
October 31. 2012 Updated: How to Uninstall the Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security (ver.2013)?
To complete the standard uninstall of the new Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security (2013), you can follow the detailed steps after our video demo below and then, to resolve other reinstallation or uninstallation issue(s) associated with this half-uninstalled security suite program; or you just do not want to take the following manual steps, then I strongly recommend you download the following Windows uninstaller to perform a clean, thorough uninstall of the remained program to cleanly remove Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security v2013 on your computer.
How do I Uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security from my Windows 7 computer?
NOTE If you have been using Trend Micro’s default uninstaller or Windows standard uninstallation utility with no luck, please save and run this PUPs cleaner software to force remove the Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security.
- Click on the Windows Start button in Taskbar, scroll up and then enter the All Programs or Programs on the menu.
- Enter the following Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security entry on the menu, run the Uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security application below as system administrator.
- Similarly, for Windows 7 or Vista guys, you then need to select the Yes option from the below UAC window. Review some more detailed information in the following Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 Uninstall.
- Click the gray Uninstall button on the Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security window below.
- Then you need to wait minutes for the default uninstaller above to prepare and remove those created files including the created virus database and more other data on your computer.
- Then you can select the following Restart now (recommended) or Restart later option from the last auto wizard.
- For more uninstall support, please visit the my forum above. To perform a clean or force uninstall of Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2013, please download this uninstaller to do the manual task effectively for you. For more new Windows guys, you can also review the below YouTube file for more useful tips.
Did your Windows XP/7 take a long time to load at the Startup? Wanna minimize or stop the high-risky behaviour away to safeguard your social accounts, cloud sync storage?
For the Startup issue, if you had installed the Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 security protection on your Windows computer, check and follow the below suggested modifications for your machine: 1) Logged in as any administrator accounts on your device, hit the [Windows] key + the [R] key >> type the below command prompt in the Run box, [msconfig] >> click OK >> check the items listed on the Startup tab >> learn the software information about any unknown/unnecessary programs via using Google, then disable/remove it/them from the menu >> click Apply and OK >> save and reboot your computer. 2) Learn, modify the BIOS settings for the boot order. See the detailed tips in the Study Corner below. 3) Enable the Direct Memory Access (a.k.a, DMA) in Windows. 4) Regularly and effectively clear the unused data in Windows Registry Editor and in system drive; expand/increase the current size of the virtual memory; remove Windows wallpaper and move any large quantity of downloaded file from Desktop. 4) See more Windows maintenance tips below.
And, to protect your social networking and other related items, you could try to install McAfee’s SiteAdvisor or AVG’s Security Toolbar in your web browsers. And if the Anti-Virus suite just stopped working correctly all the sudden or you guys there wanna change it for another anti-grayware software, feel free use or review the below detailed step-by-step tutorial to force remove or manually get rid of Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security from your own Windows. Learn more.
How to uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security Quickly?
Note This option will also help you forcibly remove the problematic Trend’s antivirus program from your computer. See more details about the application below. If you have known problems using or finding this application, please try this uninstaller software.
- Type of file: Application (.exe) / Win32 EXE
- Description: Trend Micro Titanium Support Tool
- Size: 3.22 MB (3,385,392 bytes)
- Size on disk: 3.22 MB (3,385,392 bytes)
- File version: 126.96.36.1995
- Product name: Trend MicroTitanium
- Product version: 5.2
- Copyright: Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Trend Micro Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Original filename: SupportTool.exe
- SHA256: 73f8c86074339c5702eac35cc4a775bcc24ad5d5fbec73b2f853d317737db849
- SHA1: 8eb906000f2de123d1b67781cf7d51d5997f233d
- MD5: 8487a3f9cd56e74edbadcbc75a383267
Note If you just could not find it on the (All) Program list, you can try to manually search it; or visit the below installation directory, C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Titanium. Furthermore, you might be able to manually find and delete the files leftovers in that folder to fully uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security.
- Press the Windows Orb key on your keyboard, or you click on the Start button; then visit the All Programs or Programs.
- Click on the Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 entry at the bottom of the menu >> click the More Tools and Help file folder >> run the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit application.
- If you see the User Account Control appears, select the Yes option from it. See the details below.
- On the main platform of the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit, click on the (C) Uninstall tab on it.
- Select the “1. Uninstall Software” option from the “Uninstall the Software” section.
- Launch the Yes option from the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit.
- You then need to wait minutes for the uninstallation to complete.
- Finally, you click on the Yes button on the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit window. You follow the onscreen info to complete the uninstallation procedure.
NOTE If you had encountered the below blank window/UI when you were trying to run the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit, follow the two instructions below to uninstall the Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security.
Alternative Option 1: Run the Uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security in its installation directory
- Similarly, you click on the Trend Micro’s entry on the programs list; then you choose the following uninstall option.
- Then, you need to launch the Yes option from Windows UAC to continue with the uninstallation of Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 program.
- Wait; then you click on the black Uninstall button on the Trend Micro™ Titanium™ Internet Security 2012, telling “Click Uninstall to start taking Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 off this computer.”
- Wait and then follow the steps to complete the uninstall process of Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 software.
Alternative Option 2: Launch the Add or Remove Programs or the Programs and Features in Windows Control Panel
- Visit Start >> click Setting or, directly the Control Panel on the left pane.
- Open up the Uninstall a program or the Add or Remove Programs.
- You can directly launch the unwanted antivirus software from the Currently Installed Programs list to automatically uninstall your unwanted Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security.
- Follow the above wizard to complete automatic uninstallation of the virus protection by Trend Micro company.
External Section: Manually find and remove Trend Micro-related leftover files and registry keys (for advanced computer fans ONLY)
If now you wanna change or completely uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security for other security products, please review my video guide below; for more computer beginners, you save and use the following uninstall tool as admin to force remove your unwanted Trend Micro security suite.
Articles you might also like:
Uninstall Trend Micro Titanium 2012 (March 6, 2012)
Uninstall ESET Smart Security 5/6 (February 1, 2012)
uninstall Norton Internet Security 2012/2013 (Updated July 5, 2012)
Uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2012 (January 31, 2012)
Uninstall Kaspersky PURE (January, 24 2012)
Uninstall McAfee Internet Security 2012 (January 20, 2012)
Change BIOS Settings – 2008-2012 Auslogics Software Pty Ltd
Setting hard drive to dma mode in Windows 7 – © 2011 Dell
How do you expand the virtual memory on a computer? – Copyright © 2012 Yahoo! Inc.
How to Remove Windows Wallpaper From Profiles – Copyright © 1999-2012 Demand Media, Inc.
Uninstalling Trend Micro Titanium using the Diagnostic Toolkit @ Copyright © 2013 Trend Micro Incorporated.
Uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security for Mac