October 31. 2012 Updated: How to Uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security ver.2013?
To complete the standard uninstall of the new Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security (2013), you can follow the detailed steps after our video demo below and then, to resolve other reinstallation or uninstallation issue(s) associated with this half-uninstalled security suite program; or you just do not want to take the following manual steps, then I strongly recommend you download the following Windows uninstaller to perform a clean, thorough uninstall of the remained program to cleanly uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2013 on your computer.
How do I Uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2013 from my Windows 7 computer?
NOTE If you have been using Trend Micro’s default uninstaller or Windows standard uninstallation utility with no luck, please save and run this PUPs cleaner software to force uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2013.
- Click on the Windows Start button in Taskbar, scroll up and then enter the All Programs or Programs on the menu.
- Enter the following Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security entry on the menu, run the Uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2013 application below as system administrator.
- Similarly, for Windows 7 or Vista guys, you then need to select the Yes option from the below UAC window. Review some more detailed information in the following Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 Uninstall.
- Click the gray Uninstall button on the Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security window below.
- Then you need to wait minutes for the default uninstaller above to prepare and remove those created files including the created virus database and more other data on your computer.
- Then you can select the following Restart now (recommended) or Restart later option from the last auto wizard.
- For more uninstall support, please visit the my forum above. To perform a clean or force uninstall of Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2013, please download this uninstaller to do the manual task effectively for you. For more new Windows guys, you can also review the below YouTube file for more useful tips.
Did your Windows XP/7 take a long time to load at the Startup? Wanna minimize or stop the high-risky behaviour away to safeguard your social accounts, cloud sync storage?
For the Startup issue, if you had installed the Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 security protection on your Windows computer, check and follow the below suggested modifications for your machine: 1) Logged in as any administrator accounts on your device, hit the [Windows] key + the [R] key >> type the below command prompt in the Run box, [msconfig] >> click OK >> check the items listed on the Startup tab >> learn the software information about any unknown/unnecessary programs via using Google, then disable/remove it/them from the menu >> click Apply and OK >> save and reboot your computer. 2) Learn, modify the BIOS settings for the boot order. See the detailed tips in the Study Corner below. 3) Enable the Direct Memory Access (a.k.a, DMA) in Windows. 4) Regularly and effectively clear the unused data in Windows Registry Editor and in system drive; expand/increase the current size of the virtual memory; remove Windows wallpaper and move any large quantity of downloaded file from Desktop. 4) See more Windows maintenance tips below.
And, to protect your social networking and other related items, you could try to install McAfee’s SiteAdvisor or AVG’s Security Toolbar in your web browsers. And if the Anti-Virus suite just stopped working correctly all the sudden or you guys there wanna change it for another anti-grayware software, feel free use or review the below detailed step-by-step tutorial to force remove or manually uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 from your own Windows. Learn more.
Quick Solution: Launch the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit
Note This option will also help you forcibly remove the problematic Trend’s antivirus program from your computer. See more details about the application below. If you have known problems using or finding this application, please try this uninstaller software.
- Type of file: Application (.exe) / Win32 EXE
- Description: Trend Micro Titanium Support Tool
- Size: 3.22 MB (3,385,392 bytes)
- Size on disk: 3.22 MB (3,385,392 bytes)
- File version: 18.104.22.1685
- Product name: Trend MicroTitanium
- Product version: 5.2
- Copyright: Copyright (C) 2009-2012 Trend Micro Incorporated. All rights reserved.
- Original filename: SupportTool.exe
- SHA256: 73f8c86074339c5702eac35cc4a775bcc24ad5d5fbec73b2f853d317737db849
- SHA1: 8eb906000f2de123d1b67781cf7d51d5997f233d
- MD5: 8487a3f9cd56e74edbadcbc75a383267
Note If you just could not find it on the (All) Program list, you can try to manually search it; or visit the below installation directory, [C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Titanium]. Furthermore, you might be able to manually find and delete the files leftovers in that folder to fully uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012.
- Press the Windows Orb key on your keyboard, or you click on the Start button; then visit the All Programs or Programs.
- Click on the Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 entry at the bottom of the menu >> click the More Tools and Help file folder >> run the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit application to force uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 from your Windows.
- If you see the User Account Control appears, select the Yes option from it. See the details below.
- Program name: Trend Micro Titanium Support Tool
- Verified publisher: Trend Micro, Inc.
NOTE If you had encountered the below blank window/UI when you were trying to run theTrend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit, follow the two instructions below to uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012.
Alternative Option 1: Run the Uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 in its installation directory
- Similarly, you click on the Trend Micro’s entry on the programs list; then you choose the following uninstall option.
- Then, you need to launch the Yes option from Windows UAC to continue with the uninstallation of Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 program.
- Wait; then you click on the black Uninstall button on the Trend Micro™ Titanium™ Internet Security 2012, telling “Click Uninstall to start taking Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 off this computer.”
- Wait and then follow the steps to complete the uninstall process of Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 software.
Alternative Option 2: Launch the Add or Remove Programs or the Programs and Features in Windows Control Panel
- Visit Start >> click Setting or, directly the Control Panel on the left pane.
- Open up the Uninstall a program or the Add or Remove Programs.
- You can directly launch the unwanted antivirus software from the Currently Installed Programs list to automatically uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012.
- Size: 210 MB
- Product version: 5.2
- Help link: http://www[dot]trendmicro[dot]com/support/consumer
External Section: Manually find and remove Trend Micro-related leftover files and registry keys (for advanced computer fans ONLY)
Tips: How to Make Use the Anti-Virus Suite to Safeguard Your PC and Another User on Your Computer
Note To enhance security configuration for your Windows machine, please follow and apply the below additional options for your Trend product.
- To start the blow option, you need to get the detailed software information about the installed product on your computer: click on the Expand menu on right top of the protection’s UI >> scroll down, click the About link in it. When then About Your Software opens, it will automatically check any updates and then install them for you. See more details about your installed antivirus program, shown below.
- Version: 5.2.1035 – USP3012004.1229 (Component versions)
- Type: Trial version
- Expires: 9/6/2012
- SPN GUID: eef79c54-fdce-417f-8db8-xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Installed Components
- Configuration Repository Manager (32-bit), v2.0.1313
- Update Manager (32-bit)
- Framework Builder
- Platform Components
- Virus Scan Engine Wrapper
- Spyware Scan Engine Wrapper
- Damage Cleanup Engine Wrapper
- URL Filter Engine Wrapper
- Smart Feedback Engine Wrapper
- System Driver
- Local Proxy Driver
- Real-time Scan Controller
- Rootkit Scan Cache
- Rootkit Scan Utility
- Scan Enumeration Utility
- Solution Platform Adapter
- Browser Exploit Prevention Engine
- Endpoint Diagnostic Engine Wrapper
- Event Storage Engine Wrapper
- System Utility
- Correlation Flow Plug-in
- Script Analyzer Plug-in
- Scan Exception Utility
- Virus Scan Cache
- Damage Recovery Engine Wrapper
- Network Content Inspection Engine Wrapper
- Network Monitoring Engine Wrapper
- Program Verification Engine Wrapper
- Heuristic Infection Assessment Engine Wrapper
- Collaborative Detection Engine Wrapper
- Threat Events Database
- File Prevalence Assessment Engine
- Simulation Engine Wrapper
- License Module
- Virus Scan Engine
- Threat Diagnostics Engine
- Event Storage Engine Wrapper
- Collaborative Detection Engine
- URL Filtering Engine (Windows, 32-bit)
- Behavior Monitoring Core Driver
- Policy Enforcement Controller
- Smart Feedback Engine
- TDI Driver
- Redirection Service
- System Event Monitoring Library
- Program Verification Library
- Messaging Module
- Smart Scan Handler
- Trojan Horse Program Scanning Engine
- Spyware Scanning Engine
- Browser Exploit Prevention Plug-in
- Script Analyzer Engine
- Firefox Extension for Web Threat Protection
- Damage Recovery Engine
- Network Content Inspection Controller
- Network Monitoring Controller
- Network Monitoring Driver
- Heuristic Infection Assessment Engine
- Simulation Engine
- Collaborative Detection Pattern
- Damage Cleanup Template
- Trusted Application List
- InterlliTrap Exception Pattern
- InterlliTrap Pattern
- Spyware/Grayware Pattern v6
- Digital Signature Pattern
- Behavior Monitoring Configuration Pattern
- Web Page Analysis Rules
- Smart Scan Agent Pattern
- Policy Enforcement Pattern
- Behavior Monitoring Detection Pattern
- Threat Diagnostic Pattern
- Script Analyzer Pattern
- Scan Exception Pattern
- Scan Exception OEM Pattern
- Scan Exception Local Pattern
- Damage Recovery Pattern
- Event Storage Pattern
- Network Virus and Vulnerability Pattern
- Endpoint Relevance Rule
- Heuristic Assessment Exception Pattern
- Heuristic Assessment Configuration Pattern
- Memory Inspection Pattern
- Memory Scan Trigger Pattern
- Threat Tracing Pattern
- Browser Exploit Prevention Pattern
- File Prevalence Assessment Binaries
- Smart Query Filter
Tip To re-visit the blocked website, you click on the pencil icon behind the listed item, then, in the Add or Edit an Item, you choose the Trust option for the Response; click OK. Save your work and then reload the site; or you reboot; re-try to open your website.
If now you wanna change or completely uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012 for other security products, please review my video guide below; for more computer beginners, you save and use the following uninstall tool as admin to force remove your unwanted Trend Micro security suite.
Articles you might also like:
Uninstall Trend Micro Titanium 2012 (March 6, 2012)
Uninstall ESET Smart Security 5/6 (February 1, 2012)
uninstall Norton Internet Security 2012/2013 (Updated July 5, 2012)
Uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2012 (January 31, 2012)
Uninstall Kaspersky PURE (January, 24 2012)
Uninstall McAfee Internet Security 2012 (January 20, 2012)
Change BIOS Settings – 2008-2012 Auslogics Software Pty Ltd
Setting hard drive to dma mode in Windows 7 – © 2011 Dell
How do you expand the virtual memory on a computer? – Copyright © 2012 Yahoo! Inc.
How to Remove Windows Wallpaper From Profiles – Copyright © 1999-2012 Demand Media, Inc.
Technical Support: Titanium Internet Security – About Trend Micro
How to make a computer faster: 6 ways to speed up your PC – © 2012 Microsoft