October 18, 2012 UPDATED: How to delete Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus v2013?
If you wanna uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus for other versions of it such as the v2011, and/or switch to other anti-malware suite, you can refer to the following video demo and the detailed steps below to manually get the task done. If you’ve already had problems completing the progress, I suggest using the professional uninstall tool to silently uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus.
Method One: Typically, you can uninstall the Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus this way
- Click start/Windows button and then All Programs/Programs.
- Open up the Trend Micro Titanium entry on the list; run the Uninstall Trend Micro Titanium application.
- If you are running a 32-bit Windows 8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista computer, then you select the Yes option from the following blue UAC window to go on with the express uninstall of Trend Micro’s antivirus software.
- File origin: “C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Titanium\Remove.exe“
Or, you can also use another three methods to rid your computer of the Trend Micro Titanium AntiVirus (forcibly):
- (i-1) Go to Windows’ programs list and try detecting the following Trend Micro Titanium (product version, 6.0) (It should be listed in Uninstall or change a program / Currently Installed Programs list), then you launch the Uninstall option.
- (i-2) If you found that Uninstall option was an invalid one, you detect and run the following Remove.exe in Titanium Micro folder; follow the rest easy wizards to complete the uninstall progress.
- (i-3) Should you also encountered some other unknown uninstall error(s) or issue(s), e.a., you did not find the Trend Micro’s default uninstaller above, you can run the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit. Please note that this action requires the administrator privileges to proceed with UAC. Please read on for more information.
- (i-4) Use the recommended Windows uninstaller to forcibly uninstall your Trend Micro Titanium AntiVirus, without Admin passwords! Need additional help? Submit your uninstall issue here
Note For 8/7/Vista end-users, you then need to choose Yes option from the UAC by Trend Micro Titanium Support Tool.
Note Click the "(C) Uninstall" tab on Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit, then ya click the “1. Uninstall Software” tab in the “Uninstall the Software” section.
Tip Click Yes and follow the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit to complete the force uninstall of Trend Micro Titanium AntiVirus.
"How-to" Study: How to uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus on Windows 7?
Please keep in mind that a clean uninstall of Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus 2011 concerns two aspects: removing the main application and removing its traces, plus Trend Micro’s required component (Microsoft’s Visual C++ application).
- First, you hit the Close button on the following "Welcome" window.
- Second, save all your stuff and find Trend Micro’s updater in Windows taskbar, right click on it and launch Exit option on the context menu.
- Third, you now check out the aforementioned FOUR methods to uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus:
- Employing your Admin account, run the "Uninstall Trend Micro Titanium" on (All) Programs list.
- Similarly, run Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit and use the "1. Uninstall Softwate" function. (NOT recommended!)
- Go to Control Panel and check Uninstall or change a program or Add/Remove Programs list, shown below; launch Uninstall option for the unwanted Trend Micro Titanium (Product version, 3.0)
- If the options above are fail to sort out Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus uninstall problem, this recommended uninstaller Pro will save you from such PUP removal trouble.
Encountered Trend Micro™ Titanium™ 2012 Installation Stopped Error, "Your computer does not meet all of the installation requirements, so the installer must stop. No compatible version of Internet Explorer found. If you can make changes to meet all of the requirements, then please try to install the software again. Learn more about the installation requirements.". And Need Some More Tips to Run Your Trend Micro™ Titanium™ 2012 Anti-Virus Software before You Uninstall It? More?
To successfully install the newest version of Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus Plus 2012, you may need to manually upgrade your older version of Windows Internet Explorer install, like the version 6.0.2900.5512.xpsp.0804413-2111. Some more followings are detailed steps that would help you install TMT 2012; Or… should you can’t wait to thoroughly uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus, please read on the following part. Enjoy.
How to uninstall Trend Micro Titanium AntiVirus from XP?
Depending your computer skills, please select your own entry to uninstall Trend Micro Titanium AntiVirus 2012; again, before you start, we recommend that you save your own work and close other Windows applications:
- (i) click start > Programs > enter Trend Micro Titanium 2012 folder > run "Uninstall Trend Micro Titanium 2012" item > follow that wizard to finish the configuration process.
- (ii) start > Settings > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs > Currently installed programs: > locate Trend Micro Titanium 2012 project (Size, 289.00MB) > launch the Remove option. Afterward, reboot your XP machine, "Thank you for trying Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus Plus 2012…".
- Version: 5.0
- Go to More Tools and Help file folder and launch the Trend Micro Diagnostic Toolkit. (Note: It’s NOT recommended that you perform the un-installation this way, cuz it may cause other potential system errors!).
Detect, Remove Trend’s leftovers…
- TrendMicro_TAV_US-en_dual – TMT 2012, application, 98.0 MB, saved in Windows Recycle Bin
- _Trend_Vizor_ShortCut.log, 14.3 KB (14,659 bytes)
- _Trend_Vizor_ShortCut_S-1-5-21-606747145-1078145449-682003330-500.log, 342 bytes (342 bytes)
- _Trend_Vizor_ShortcutLauncher_S-1-5-21-606747145-1078145449-682003330-500.log, 5.75 KB (5,891 bytes)
- _Trend_Vizor_TiMiniService_S-1-5-21-606747145-1078145449-682003330-500.log, 1.29 KB (1,327 bytes)
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Search Assistant\ACMru\5603, 000 – Trend, 001 – Titanium
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu\Programs\TMT 2012, Order – 00E0 54 00 72 00 65 00 6E 00 T.r.e.n.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\MUICache, C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\TiUninst\VizorHtmlDialog.exe – Trend Titanium, C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Titanium\SupportTool.exe – Trend Micro Titanium Support Tool, C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Titanium\UIFramework\uiWinMgr.exe – Trend Micro Client Main Console, C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Titanium\UIFramework\VizorHtmlDialog.exe – Trend Titanium, C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\UniClient\UiFrmWrk\UIWatchDog.exe – Trend Micro Client Session Agent Monitor
After all, if you insist that you wish to cleanly/gracefully uninstall the Trend Micro Titanium AntiVirus, save and run the smart uninstaller software below. Cheers!
Some More Windows Anti-Virus Software Removal
Uninstall ZoneAlarm Extreme Security 2012
Uninstall avast! Pro Antivirus 6
Uninstall Avast! Internet Security 6
Uninstall avast! Free Antivirus 7 Beta
Uninstall Avira Antivirus Premium 2012
How to Remove/Uninstall Kaspersky PURE