You just could not resolve the deadly error message “SopCast Main Application” while you were trying to sign in the media distribution, saying “(It) has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Error signature: sopcast.exe. AppVer:22.214.171.124. ModName:quartz.dll. ModVer: 6.5.2600.2749. Offset: 00095f71″? The Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library sent you another application error, warning “Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files\SopCast\SopCast.exe. This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application’s support team for more information.”.? Or you met a small blank error dialog window?
To resolve the above “Offset: 00095f71″ I reviewed, you can try some more tips here: 1) Please ensure that you had the stable or a newer version SopCast installed on your computer. You have enable the option “Check for new version when starting” for the General section, which is located in Option. 2) Meanwhile, you first try the option “Use default media player(WMP); then change it to another one listed, “Use my media player” in General. 3) Make sure that you have the original media player application installed like the Windows Media Player, RealPlayer and/or Winamp, and more there.”. 4) Send the error box you saw to SopCast’s support center for more tech details. For the blank error message on your Desktop, follow the below tips: 1) Save and reboost your machine to check the error box you encountered. 2) Check the default media player software on your computer; check your operating system; and then fix any errors with them using a reliable registry fixer like the CCleaner, RegistryNuke and more. 3) Follow the below detailed steps to completely remove or uninstall SopCast on your Windows PC. Then you re-install it or a newer version of it. And, for the famous Windows Runtime error, well, again, please ensure that you’re NOT running any BETA version of SopCast on your device; then you can follow or review some more information below to thoroughly uninstall SopCast and/or remove other beta products. And if you just cannot follow the manual steps below, please use the recommended uninstaller program to force uninstall SopCast from your system.
Before you start using the methods below to uninstall SopCast…
Note I guess some of you guys there had performed the express installation option for the SopCast software, well, then please review the detailed options listed on the following SopCast 3.5.0 Setup.
- Option: Install SopCast Ask Toolbar
- Tip 1: You can remove this application easily at anytime
- Tip 2: Receive Facebook notifications and status updates
- Tip 3: Easy access to search, Youtube videos, local weather, and news
- Additional information: Features and appearance may vary by version or browser
- Option 1: Install Ask Toolbar, make Ask[.]com as my default search provider and home page (See? To completely uninstall SopCast, you may need to remove this potentially unneeded Ask Toolbar program from your system.)
- Option 2: Custom installation
- Option 2-1: Install Ask Toolbar and make Ask[dot]com as my default search provider
- Option 2-1: Set my home page to Ask[dot]com
To safely uninstall SopCast, you then need to save and close your own stuff, and then the application of course. Then you can pick the below different solutions to figure out the SopCast uninstall issue and related application error(s) I’ve reviewed below.
How-to Tutorial ONE: Run the default remover, Uninstall to Uninstall SopCast
- Click on the Start button >> scroll up and then enter the All Programs entry or the Programs on your older Windows, XP SP3/SP2. Here, I click on the the All Programs on my Windows 7.
- Then you go on visit the SopCast on the list, scroll down slowly and choose the Uninstall application in it to automatically uninstall SopCast.
- Using the required administrative rights, you then choose the Yes option from the below yellow Windows’ UAC – You may read some more details about that program below to properly uninstall SopCast.
- Program name: uninst.exe
- Publisher: Unknown
- File origin: Hard drive on this computer
- Program location: “C:\Program Files\SopCast\uninst.exe”
How-to Tutorial TWO: Make use of the software installation directory to uninstall SopCast
Tip You may copy and paste the following path, [C:\Program Files\SopCast\uninst(.exe)], in Address Bar to remove or uninstall SopCast application if you had selected the default install option for it.
- You can right-click on the SopCast’s shortcut file on desktop, choose the Properties on the menu.
- Click on the Open File Location on the Shortcut tab. Or, similarly, you choose the Find Target… on your XP machine.
- To locate and run the uninst application ASAP, you can press the [U] key on your keyboard till you highlight the it. See the below screenshot for more tips.
- Type of file: Application (.exe)
- Description: uninst
- Size: 202 KB (207,203 bytes)
- Size on disk: 204 KB (208,896 bytes)
- SHA256: 448810a6cf44f67255e1d501e82fc81aec47c5aa5e5e628f8def16a32868f38a
- SHA1: a087a3c41ee420730db1fbe8d914770b9fe1ea45
- MD5: 5270cf1a59520fde77908a0579a32068
How-to Tutorial THREE: Employ Windows’ Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features to uninstall SopCast
- Start >> (Settings) >> Control Panel >> Add or Remove Programs or the Uninstall a program (you can find it under the Programs section).
- On the Uninstall or change a program, or the called Currently Installed Programs list, you locate the unwanted program on the list, launch the Uninstall/Change option for it. Or you just press Enter key to uninstall SopCast from the current program list.
- Publisher / Help link: www[dot]sopcast[dot]com
- Product version: 3.5.0
To patially or fully uninstall SopCast, you then make up your mind keeping or removing the AskToolbar. And to completely uninstall the unused add-on and restore your browser program(s), you follow the below instructions. See or review this perfect Ask Toolbar uninstall guide for more help if you cannot entirely uninstall SopCast.
- Again, you run the unwanted project from the programs list.
- Product version: 126.96.36.199
- Open the IE on your Windows.
- Click on the Gears icon on its top left; choose Internet options.
- Apply the Use blank option for the Home page to cleanly uninstall SopCast; then click the Apply button.
- Click Settings in Search; choose the Remove option for the Ask[dot]com to fully uninstall SopCast; click Close on IE’s Manage Add-ons.
- Click OK on Internet Options to close it; re-run the IE to check your modifications made to it.
- Review or watch the video guide for Ask Toolbar for more help. Click here for detailed steps for Ask removal to help you successfully & fully uninstall SopCast.
To make your system clean and fast, find and remove those unneeded files, software data and registry keys remained on your computer; review the video guide for more support. If you’re afraid you would make any wrong configurations to your Windows, download this uninstall tool to help you safely uninstall SopCast.
Related How-to Tips on The Free Video/Audio Broadcasting Player
- You can watch online video files via choosing the option “Login as anonymous” on the SopCast – Login window
Tip Use the default Account name, anonymous@sopcast[dot]org and the default Password, then click on the Login button on it.). One more thing, just if you will read the below details from Windows Security Alert, you then select the Allow access option for it.
- Info: Windows Firewall has blocked some features of this program
- Details: Windows Firewall has blocked some features of SopCast Main Application on all public and private networks.
- Name: SopCast Main Application
- Publisher: www[dot]sopcast[dot]com
- Path: C\programs files\sopcast\sopcast.exe
- Options: Allow SopCast Main Application to communicate on these networks:
- Option 1: Private networks, such as my home or work network
- Option 2: Public networks, such as those in airports and coffee shops (not recommended because these networks often have little or no security)
(Image Credit: Wiziwig/Wiziwig[dot]tv)
Related Uninstall Guides on WINDOWSUNINSTALLER.ORG
Related websites you might like to explore
Wiziwig.tv | Free Live Sports Streams on your PC. Watch Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL and more…
DIRECTV® Official Site
Windows Media Player – Microsoft Windows
Ask toolbar – search quicker; get entertainment, sports and world news; and find images.
Moving Picture Experts Group – From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Windows Firewall – © 2012 Microsoft Corporation