Are you getting trouble while trying to uninstall PRTG Network Monitor?
Well, an uninstall tool PRO is the best solution to those traces (like PRTG Configuration.dat (DAT File) and the PRTG Graph Data Cache.dat) of the half-uninstalled PRTG software. Learn more and I will teach you how to manually remove PRTG Network Monitor, including related remains in Windows Registry Editor I do not need anymore.
To fully get rid of PRTG Network Monitor, we need to exactly know the installed items on our machine…
- Step 1: Your Email Address…
- Step 2: Your License Key. The following information is required to continue with the installation…
- Step 3: Select Destination Location … C:\Program Files\PRTG Network Monitor.". (Note You can force uninstall your unneeded PRTG Network Monitor by adding this mentioned location to this uninstaller PRO.)
- Step 4: Installing, "Please wait while Setups installs …
How can I uninstall PRTG Network Monitor manaully?
Method #1: Run the unins000.exe in PRT’s install folder.
PRO: It can help you review the majority of files, requirements created by PRTG, and after its automatic removal, you can re-enter PRTG directory to delete the leftover files – you can fully erase PRTG Network Monitor this way, you may even fix application error related with the software.
CON: Not found yet.
- I first click on File menu, run the option “Close and Exit – Ctrl+Alt+X” in it to quit PRTG
- I right click on PRTG’s file shortcut (PRTG Enterprise Console) then choose "Open file location" on that menu.
- In PRTG Network Monitor folder below, I press U key on my keyboard, locate and run the unins000.exe application (right-clicking on it and running it as Admin). For more details, see the followings.
- Type of file: Application (.exe)
- Description: Setup/Uninstall
- Size: 987 KB (1,010,709 bytes)
- Size on disk: 988 KB (1,011,712 bytes)
- File version: 22.214.171.124
- Product name: No
- Product version: No
- Date modified: 2012/5/1 12:55
- Language: Language Neutral
- Previous Versions: No
- Click Yes on User Account Control. Read some more details through the following UAC alert. (NOTE If you just cannot go on with this express installation progress, you use this professional uninstaller to forcibly uninstall PRTG Network Monitor.)
- Click on Yes on “PRTGNM Uninstall”, informing “Are you sure you want to completely remove PRTG…”. Then I wait…
- Click on option “Yes” from “Uninstall”, informing: "Your data files have not been deleted automatically…"
- After you re-boost PC, you manually search and delete PRTG remains, as shown below.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Persisted, C:\Program Files\”PRTG”\unins000.exe – 1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Paessler\”PRTGNM”\WinGUI, PRTGBrowserIndex – 0
(Note If you have problems detecting and/or removing the associated program data, download, install and run this smart uninstall tool.)
Method #2: Run the "Uninstall PRTG Network Monitor" in (All) Programs…
- Click on Start > All Programs > enter PRTG Network Monitor section > launch the said "Uninstall PRTG Network Monitor" application in it.
- Review the related steps above to continue with the express uninstallation.
Method #3: Run the option “Uninstall” in ""Uninstall or change a program" list under Control Panel
- Click on Start, type “uninstall” in Search application; or you click on Control Panel.
- You can directly run the “Uninstall PRTG Network Monitor” listed in Programs (1); or you then enter the Uninstall a program in Control Panel (7)
- Double click on or locate the listing PRTG Network Monitor then launch the Uninstall option. See the program info below.
- Click Uninstall for your unwanted PRTG Network Monitor.
To clean the leftover files and registry entries entirely, you can review video above; again, you are advised to run the recommended Windows uninstaller PRO to safely & fully uninstall the PRTG Network Monitor.
Related Guides on WindowsUninstaller.Org
uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro 2012
uninstall SpyHunter 4 Malware Security Suite
uninstall GFI LanGuard 2011
uninstall COMODO Internet Security Premium
uninstall Acrobat X Pro
uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2012