Why do I have to completely uninstall PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus (v9.1) from my Windows 7 computer?
To totally get rid of PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus, you need to know its previously installed items in your system
STEP 1: Setup – PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus
- Process: Custom install options
- Install Location: PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus will be installed in the following location. …
- Database Size: Select which database you would like PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus to use. …
C:\Program Files\PC Tools\PC Tools Security
TIP You can add the mentioned location information above to the recommended uninstall tool, which can help you force erase PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus right here!
STEP 2: PC Tools Browser Defender Toolbar Install
- Info: Browser Defender protects your browsing experience by providing:
- Options: (You can also change these within the toolbar settings)
- Add a Search Defender search field to the Toolbar
- Set Search Defender to be my default browser protection
STEP 3: Google Chrome Install
- Include Google Chrome, along with PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus
- Make Google Chrome my default browser
TIP To completely uninstall the unwanted PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus, you need to uninstall this recommended Chrome program. For more tips on Google Chrome removal, please see or review this thread on WindowsUninstaller.Org.
How can I uninstall PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus?
NOTE If you just cannot follow the detailed step-by-step self-help method, please download and run this perfect uninstall tool on your own Windows machine.
- I temporarily disable my current active Internet connection.
- To smoothly uninstall the PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus, I find the following "nuclear power" icon in Show hidden icons area. Then I right click on it, launch the "ShutDown" option on the list.
- Then the following PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus pops, warning "Are you sure you want to close down PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus? …". I click OK on it.
- Then I select Yes option from UAC below. See the detailed information on it.
- Program name: PC Tools
- Verified publisher: PC Tools
- Program location: "C:\Program Files\PC Tools\PC Tools Security\sdloader.exe" …
- Retain PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus Setting
- Retain PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus Global Action List
- Retain PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus Quarantined Files
- Retain PC Tools Browser Guard
If your Windows Control Panel is not just working properly and you cannot uninstall PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus, please review my video instructions below and use the following powerfull Windows uninstaller program.
Read or review related tutorials on Windows Uninstaller.Org
How to Uninstall PC Tools Internet Security
How to uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro 2012/2013
How to uninstall SpyHunter 4
How to Uninstall Norton 360 5.0/6.0/2013
How to Uninstall avast! Free Antivirus 7
How to uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus Plus 2012/2013
Recommended Knowledge Base
Cannot Uninstall Spyware Dr with Antivirus – Copyright © 1998-2010 PC Tools. All rights reserved.
Unable to uninstall PC Tools Security Product – PC Tools
uninstall pc tools spyware doctor – CNET Spyware, viruses, & security Forums
How to Uninstall PC Tools AntiVirus | eHow
I can’t get rid of PC Tools free Spyware Doctor. HELP! • mozillaZine Forums
Uninstall PC Tools Spyware Doctor with Antivirus with WindowsUninst…