Your current version of Anti-Virus program warned you that PC Performer was a computer threat? It could found and fix little errors on your Windows, and then you wanna remove it?
To prevent and remove PC Performer infection from your device, you ensure the below two things: 1) you downloaded an official installation package, PCPerformer_st_Setup. See more detailed review below. 2) go to VirusTotal, upload the installer of PP to request the latest antivirus scanning for it. Or upgrade your currently installed version of antivirus software to the newest edition of it, then you perform a virus scan in Windows Safe Mode again. Or, alternatively, you watch and/or review the below YouTube video and see the detailed steps to completely remove the “harassment” by Performersoft from your system without too much difficulties.
Step-by-step Resolutions for Windows Users to Remove the PC Booster Software
- Using an administrator account on your Windows device, you log on it and ensure that you’ve saved and closed all the running programs, , which will be enable you to achieve a clean, less troublesome uninstallation of PC Performer.
- Click on the Start button in Windows Taskbar, scroll up and click the All Programs, or Programs for Windows-XP based users.
- Locate and enter an entry, named PC Performer; launch the Uninstall PC Performer option in it.
- Select the Yes option from the next Windows 7′s User Account Control info box. See the detailed information on it.
- Program name: PC Performer
- Verified publisher: Performersoft LLC
- File origin: Hard drive on this computer
- Program location: “C:\Program Files\PP\unins000.exe”/INITPROCWND=S3044E
- Info: Get the full version of PC Performer for FREE
- Option 1: Start TrialPay checkout
- Option 2: Pick a TrialPay offer
- Option 3: Get PC Performer for free
- Additional information: Repairing registry damage, by removing registry errors, is essential for preventing computer crashes, system errors and slow software startups.
- Info: You have chosen to open
- Which is a: asp File (6.5 KB)
- from: http:www[dot]performersoft[dot]com
- Options: Would you like to save this save? Save File or Cancel
- SHA256: 954ee7ffc3cf5a9cbe861454d73b4649492741aa3baea72e7d7fc19dc6af64b8
- SHA1: ef712c9137c15b651647db21e3a3a67881542e66
- MD5: 6651410b00d86c7d237189b7404bdfb3
- From the Start menu, you then select the Settings or directly the Control Panel on it.
- Open up the Uninstall a program in the Programs portion; or the Add or Remove Programs on your XP computer.
- Select PC Performer from the Uninstall or change a program list (aka, Currently Installed Programs); launch the Uninstall option for it.
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Product version: 11.10
- Help link: http:www[dot]Performersoft[dot]com
WARNING The below section and the manual uninstall option is ONLY recommended for advanced computer or Windows end-users, because any improper registry edits can cause severe computer issues, i.e., the Blue Screen of Death, application error and so on. To guide you through the safe and full uninstallation of the unwanted program with less risks, I strongly recommended you refer to this YouTube video guide to take a clean backup of Windows Registry Editor; and then you should be very careful and slow when you are configuring the system and the Registry Editor.
- Right-click on the shortcut icon for PP; select the Properties at the bottom of the menu.
- Click the Open File Location tab on the Properties window.
- Press the [U] key on your keyboard to fast locate and then run the unins000 application in the PP installation directory. See more details about the default uninstaller by Performersoft.
- Type of file: Application (.exe) / Win32 EXE
- Description: Setup/Uninstall
- Size: 1.14 MB (1,198,128 bytes)
- Size on disk: 1.14 MB (1,200,128 bytes)
- File version: 51.1052.0.0
- Language: Language Neutral
- Digital Signatures: Shown below
- SHA256: 4ab00de32be5fd0fb6dc34f9c56bb88650c2f1c0ce375bcaf189eeccd22c80ac
- SHA1: e4e6430afbb8e7f43210eef60f6a3dd934b848b9
- MD5: 0c75bf679268dbdb44a079ceda85421a
- Detection ratio: 1 / 42 (By ByteHero, “Trojan.Malware.Obscu.Gen.001″)
- Analysis date: 2012-07-21 03:45:03 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )
Tip Click Yes on UAC.
Tip Click the Uninstall it now button.
Tip Click Yes on Uninstall window.
Appreciated Blog Entries on WindowsUninstaller.Org
Uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2012 (July 7, 2012)
Uninstall PC Cleaner (June 26, 2012)
Uninstall SpeedMaxPc (June 9, 2012)
uninstall RegistryBooster April 21, 2012
uninstall SpeedyPC Pro (March 27, 2012)
uninstall TuneUp360 (March 26, 2012)
Need help with another uninstallation problem? Then you could subscribe to new updates here; and if this blog entry has helped you then please feel free to click the Like by Facebook, the g +1 by Google and/or the Share link above.
FAQ: A Quick Overview of the PP Product
Malware Issue Review: Antivirus scan for d273713f5fd180b527bc1369a4d2d353
- Detection ratio: 1 / 42 (By Sophos)
- Item: PCPerformer_st_Setup
- Size: 3.39 MB (3,562,864 bytes)
- Size on disk: 3.39 MB (3,563,520 bytes)
- File version: 184.108.40.206
- Product version: 11.10
- Copyright: © Performersoft
Error Fix Issue Review: “0 Registry Errors Found Last Scan”
Tip Click the “Click here” link or the “Scan Now” to automatically scan for system error.
Tip Wait for the automatic scan to complete; then you click on the Fix Errors >> button on the Scan Result window.
Tip If you just wanna use or test the trial version of PP software, please click the “Fix on xxx errors” button at the bottom of the error report, informing “Large number of registry errors indicate that your computer may be at a high risk of computer crashes(,) unwanded (unwanted) system errors, and show software startups. Purchase Now. Fix all errors with full version. Speed up your PC by purchasing the full version of PC Performer. Backed by our 30 days money back guarantee. Fix xxx errors for free. Try PC Performer for free before you decide to buy.”
Tip Please wait while PP create Restore Point for your Windows Operating System.
Tip To fully fix the found errors, you then need to click on the Purchase now link on the “Registry errors may slow down your PC” information window, telling you that “PC Performer’s benefits can include faster performance, increased startup speed, and fewer error messages when regularly used/ To fix the remaining xxx errors, click Purchase now. Improved performance, or your money back. Rest assured, if you are not completely happy with this product, contact us with 30 days of your purchase and we will refund your money.”. Or you could also click the View Errors button at the bottom of that window.
Tip The User related errors will include the below issues: History Lists, Shortcuts, Sound Section, Current User and/or more. And the Third party related errors will include the followings: ActiveX and COM sections, File Type, Start menu, Software and/or more.
Tip To scan and fix errors in the removable storage devices, such as CDs, DVDs, Blu-Ray disks and/or USB drives, you might disable the “Skip Errors due to Removable Media” option from the Exclusion List, informing “Manage Registry Entries to be excluded from being listed as errors when scanning.”. Furthermore, you can also disselect the “Skip empty Registry Keys to be listed as errors” option from the List tab.
How to Automatically Defrag Windows Registry Editor?
Tip Enter the Defrag Registry on left pane, click the blue Optimize Registry >> button, informing you “To improve system performance you should defragment the registry regularly, click Optimize Registry to start registry defragmentation.”. See the additional information below.
- Info 1: Last defrag date on: (Registry not optimized yet/xxx)
- Info 2: Please note registry degragmentation cannot be cancelled.
- “Note”: Once complete, you will need to reboot your computer for changes to take effect.
Tip You need to run a registered version of PP to perform the registry defragmentation for your Windows: “Register now to defragment your registry. The trial version of PC Performer only allows you to scan your registry for problems. Speed up your PC by purchasing the full version of PC Performer. Backed by our 30 days money back guarantee.”.
How to Manage the Backup File by Performersoft’s product?
Tip Click the Backup Registry, then you can click the blue Restore button on right bottom of that section to create a new retore point for your machine (click the OK when it completes, telling “Backup restored successfully.”). Or launch the Delete button to free up the space on hard drives (Click Yes on PP, asking “Are you sure you want to delete the selected backup?”).
How to Safely and Quickly Disable PP that Runs at Windows Startup?
Tip Click the Settings tab >> cancel the “Launch at Windows startup and start a registry scan” option for it >> click the blue Apply button on it >> click the OK on PP window, saying “Settings Applied.”.
For more tech support or information, you click the Help and scroll the menu >> click Help in it >> contact PP by calling the “PC PHONE SUPPORT” on PP’s support center. If you still are not able to get rid of errors related with the program, follow my video guide below and run the Windows uninstaller to perform a clean, full uninstallation of it to change it for another freeware and more.
From Around the Internet
User Reviews on CNET Download.com
Please explain? – PP user review – Softonic
VirusTotal – Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
ByteHero Information Security Lab
COM: Component Object Model Technologies – Microsoft
No sound in Windows – © 2012 Microsoft Corporation