2.28, 2014 Update: How to Uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro (2014)?
Cannot remove Panda Antivirus Pro the standard way? Unable to get rid of Panda Antivirus Pro and/or other unwanted software on Windows? Download an advanced uninstaller program below to effectively troubleshoot any problematic and stubborn installations in your system, including some annoying plus sneaky browser toolbar, bloatware and other junkware.
- You may ignore and shutdown the following registration promotion first.
- Right click on the Panda’ AV real-time tray and launch "Close automatic protection".
- Apply the option Yes to the below "Panda AV Pro 2014" dialogue.
- Similarly, you can use 3 methods to uninstall the Panda Antivirus Pro ver.2014:
- In All Programs list, run the embedded "Uninstall" option in the Panda Antivirus Pro 2014.
- Go to "Add/Remove" list >> locate the unwanted 2014 software (277.00MB) from Panda Security. Remove the potentially unused Password Depot 7 later.
- Enter the following InstallShield Installation Information folder >> run the setup application below.
- Wait while the setup prepares your request and select Yes from the "Uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro 2014" below.
- Tick the option "No, maybe later" and press Next > button.
- Sit tight while the InstallShield helps uninstall your Panda Antivirus Pro, automatically.
- Follow the Wizard and restart your device.
September 29, 2012 Updated: How to Uninstall the Panda Antivirus Pro (2013)?
Should you have trouble with performing the automatic uninstall of this Panda protection program, try the following powerful Windows uninstaller to forcibly uninstall your unwanted Panda Antivirus Pro from your system!
How can you uninstall the Panda Antivirus Pro on a Windows 7 machine?
- Use your administrative accounts to save and close all your running opening files, applications.
- Click on the Windows button and then the All Programs or, the Programs if you’re XP user.
- Then, you will be able to see the following Panda Antivirus Pro 2013 and Panda Security on the program menu. Then, please enter the "2013" folder.
- Then you run the Uninstall application above. What’s more, you need to select Yes option from the following blue UAC window using your Admin rights.
- Please launch the Yes option.
- You can select “No, maybe later” option from the "Uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro 2013 – AVPro 2013" window below. Then you click on the Next button on it.
- Then you need to wait while the following "InstallShield® Wizard was performing your operation. Meanwhile you can choose the Ignore option for the potential pop ups “File denied”.
- When you’ve successfully uninstalled Panda Antivirus Pro 2013, you need to restart your Windows system. To do this, you click the Finish button on the "Uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro 2013" wizard below.
- For more detailed or related information, please read the following section, "How to Uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro 2012".
Do you want to completely uninstall the Panda Antivirus Pro v2012?
For more Windows users who are willing to cleanly uninstall Panda AV Pro and use other totally free Anti-Virus program like avast!, you watch the YouTube video guide and/or use the recommended perfect uninstaller below to do so. Enjoy here.
How Can You Uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro Manually?
Method #1: Use Max Uninstaller
1. If you’re new to this smart uninstaller PRO, you read this SpyHunter 4 Malware Security Suite Uninstall; then you download, install and run Max Uninstaller on your computer.
2. You then locate the unwanted Panda Antivirus Pro 2012 in Installed Programs section; then click on the Run Analysis button on left. Wait.
- Install Location: C\Program Files\Panda Security\Panda Antivirus Pro 2012\
3. You then launch the Complete Uninstall option from "Step 2".
3. Choose Yes from the following Max Uninstaller window.
4. Then Max Uninstaller will first initialize the InstallShiled Wizard, then that wizard will prepare required information.
5. Click Yes on the following "Uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro 2012" alert, “Some of your system files are in quarantine…”.
6. You make sure you remove the Panda Secure Vault 5 with Max Uninstaller.
Method #2: Employ its Panda’s own uninstallation utility
1. To do this, you first click start > Programs > enter “Panda Antivirus Pro 2012″ folder> launch the Uninstall. Ya then wait. .
2. Again, you click Yes.