Installed K7 Ultimate Security, and then you just didn’t think K7′s product meet your security need or meet your computer level, wanna uninstall it?
Now, you can follow the below methods to completely uninstall K7 Ultimate Security; then you need to save and reboot your Windows 7/Vista/XP SP3; and to effectively detect and remove its potentially unwanted files and registry entries leftover on your computer, for most starters, please use the below uninstall tool to cleanly uninstall K7 Ultimate Security, cuz the smart uninstaller program could also help you effectively get rid of more other corrupted or half-uninstalled Anti-Virus software or firewall application.
Before you start…
- You log on your own machine as administrator.
- You then save and close other running application(s) and your personal file(s).
- And to successfully remove or uninstall K7 Ultimate Security software, you then find it in Taskbar, right-click on the K7 icon on the menu, launch the “Disable Product Protection” option; from the below K7 Ultimate Security info box, you can choose “15 Minutes” option for the “Select the time period”, then click the black Yes button on the window.
Method One (recommended): Find and run the default uninstaller for K7 Ultimate Security software
- Right click on the shortcut for K7 Ultimate Security software, choose the Properties option, click Open File Location or the Find Target… tab on your XP computer, close K7UltimateSecurity Properties window.
- Find and run the following K7TSecurityUninstall application, the default uninstaller for KUS software – it can also uninstall K7 Ultimate Security automatically. Read or review some more information about it.
- Type of file: Application (.exe) / Win32 EXE
- Description: K7 Uninstaller
- Size: 120 KB (122,936 bytes)
- Size on disk: 124 KB (126,976 bytes)
- Digital Signatures: Yes, and shown below
- SHA256: 12eda956649e926bb869605f3b069d752cca134bbe27502fc22b5de07a6a7427
- SHA1: 5acc2b57875d1240b56c9ce30c3a0889d4d7bfde
- MD5: eb96521d41f2b04215a9695d4f5514ad
- Program name: K7 Uninstaller
- Verified publisher: K7 Computing Pvt Ltd
- File origin: Hard drive on this computer
- Program location: “C:\Program Files\K7 Computing\K7TSecurity\K7TSecurityUnin…”
Method Two: Launch the Uninstall/Change option for K7 Ultimate Security program
- As usual, you click the Start menu, then the Settings or the Control Panel directly and then, in the Control Panel window, you click on the Uninstall a program or Add or Remove Program.
- Find the unwanted K7UltimateSecurity on the below Uninstall or change a program or the Currently Installed Programs list. Highlight it, for Vista or 7 end-users, you then launch the Uninstall/Change option for it; and for XP guys, you need to click the same button behind K7UltimateSecurity program.
- Click the below Uninstall button to start the express uninstallation process. Review related steps above.
How to Uninstall Bitdefender Internet Security 2013/2012
How to Uninstall F-Secure Internet Security
How to Uninstall Panda Internet Security 2013
How to Uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2012/2013
How to uninstall VIPRE Internet Security 2012/2013 (Later)
How to Uninstall avast! Internet Security 7