If you haven’t figured out how to correctly uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware in Windows, then you don’t want to miss this article.
Official website: anti-malware.gridinsoft.com
Help link: trojan-killer.net/support
Installation folder: X:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Default uninstaller: X:\Program Files\GridinSoft Anti-Malware\uninst.exe
Estimated size: 24.3MB
Step-by-Step Guide – Manually Uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware
1. Close the program by right-clicking its icon on the System Tray and selecting Exit.
2. Right-click the Windows logo in the bottom-left corner to open the Start menu, and select Programs and Features.
3. Scroll down to find GridinSoft Anti-Malware in the list, double-click it to activate the uninstall wizard > follow the prompts to proceed with the removal.
4. When you see the uninstall option, select the Continue uninstall link on the left, and wait for the process to finish before closing all the open windows.
5. Then you get to remove its written entries, before which you can choose to backup the Registry first in case of any mistake.
(How to back up the registry: Open the Start menu and search for “regedit” > Locate and select the key you want to back up > click the “File” menu and select “Export” > In the Save in box, select the location you want to save the copy to, then type a name for the copy > click “Save”.)
To remove the related entries, type “regedit” in the search box to open Registry Editor, locate this folder: HKEY_CURRENT_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/GridinSoft/, right-click it and select “Delete” to completely uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
6. Now you can reboot your computer to take effect. If this didn’t work on your system, continue your tour below and you will have a much easier solution.
Safely and Effectively Uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware
This is a small-sized professional Windows cleaning utility to easily uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware. With this utility you don’t need to access this and that. Steps are simply as follows:
1. Click on the green download button here or visit the homepage to try out Max Uninstaller.
(When installing something, whatever the program is, I suggest putting on any other hard drives instead of the C: drive (system drive). Then when you have to re-install the system, things you previously installed would still be there, and you only need to repair their registry entries. At the meantime, C: drive space can be saved for better running performance.)
2. Double-click the desktop icon to open it, you will know what programs are currently installed on your PC. Find and select the GridinSoft Anti-Malware icon, and press Run Analysis to scan all the related files.
(The tool will finish scanning the files of targeted program within a few seconds.)
3. In the list presented, tick all the items displayed belonging to the toolbar, and hit the Complete Uninstall button.
(Then it’s time to delete the written registry entries from your system.)
4. A window will show up telling you “Please wait while it initializes the uninstall process.”, after which press Scan Leftovers > and Delete Leftovers at last to completely uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware.
(At last, you can click “Back to Step 1” to refresh the programs list, check whether the program has gone. Play the following video demonstration for a quick view of the whole process.)
Video Demonstration – Uninstall GridinSoft Anti-Malware
Other instruction you might need: