Why you wish to uninstall Free Download Manager (FDM)?
Users reported they just could not download any video file on YouTube?! Even the “Download It” option did not show up. Or your currently installed version of Free Download Manager has always made Mozilla Firefox freeze?! Then can follow or review the below effective solutions to fully remove or uninstall Free Download Manager from your Windows-based machine. If the following manual solution just cannot help you completely remove the Free Download Manager, please switch to the automatic option.
Solution One: Run the Uninstall Free Download Manager Application (the default uninstaller)
- Click on the Windows Start button >> if you’re running a Windows 7/Vista machine, you then click on the All Programs; or you look into the Programs on your Windows XP SP3 computer.
- You need to scroll up your mouse, then locate the Free Download Manager on the menu, single click on it; and then scroll down the application list in it, launch the provided application "Uninstall Free Download Manager" to automatically remove or uninstall FDM from your computer.
- Then you need to select the Yes option from Windows’ UAC to continue to uninstall Free Download Manager. Read or review the details on it below.
- Program location: “C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\unins000.exe” /INITPROCWND=$40518
Solution Two: Find and run the following unins000(.exe)
Tip 1 This way will also help you fully uninstall Free Download Manager software.
- Right-click on the shortcut file of Free Download Manager application on Desktop, scroll down the right menu; select the Properties on it.
- Then you click on the Open File Location tab on the Shortcut tab; or the “Find Target…” on your XP (SP2/SP3) machine.
- Then you will see the below Free Download Manager folder; and then you can click the OK, Cancel or the Close button on Free Download Manager Properties above to go on to uninstall Free Download Manager.
- Scroll down the created files in the above folder, or you can also press the [U] key to fast locate and run the below unins000 application to uninstall Free Download Manager, which is the default remover for the Free Download Manager software. See more information about it (by Visit VirusTotal).
- Type of file: Application (.exe) / Win32 EXE
- Description: Setup/Uninstall
- Size: 1.11 MB (1,174,467 bytes)
- Size on disk: 1.12 MB (1,175,552 bytes)
- File version: 51.1052.0.0
- Language: Language Neutral
- SHA256: de10efaa6211207fe1b3d9fd2fb08c2b663cd8519975331447622714d9979736
- SHA1: 2aa1b499f81a919630f0a371556dd01feeb5a87e
- MD5: 4567d76761d71a2afc108d2ee116c138
- Detection ratio: 0 / 42
Solution Three: Launch Windows Uninstall option
- Click the Start >> the Settings or the Control Panel directly >> the Uninstall a program / Add or Remove Programs.
- Highlight the following Free Download Manager (3.9), you then direct launch it from the list to automatically uninstall Free Download Manager from your computer.
- Select the Yes from the Free Download Manager Uninstall window; follow it to complete the process. Easy, huhh?
- Save and reboost your Windows-based machine.
Expand Section: Detect and remove unneeded leftover files and registry keys
WARNING To prevent any unexpected errors that occurs in your system and/or in Registry Editor, I strongly recommend you first back up the optimized, clean system and the registry files. For more regular computer starters, download the smart uninstall tool to effectively find and remove those unwanted or problematic data associated with the Free Download Manager application. Also, see the related uninstall error below.
Note While you try to deploy the Free Download Manager, you may would encounter the Uninstall error above, “File ‘C:\Program Files\Free Download Manager\unins000.dat’ does not exist. Cannot Uninstall.”.
Related Blog Posts from WindowsUninstaller.Org
External Links You Might Also Be Interested in
64-bit computing – From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Antivirus scan for 4567d76761d71a2afc108d2ee116c138 at 2012-08-18 03:08:27 UTC – VirusTotal
Free Download Manager – CNET Download.com
www[dot]freedownloadmanager[dot]org • View forum – General forum
Malware Removal | Anti-Malware | Remove Malware – © 2012 Microsoft
SHow do i remove/uninstall free download manager build 848? – Yahoo UK & Ireland Answers