January 3, 2013 Updated: How to Uninstall F-Secure Internet Security 2013?
When you want to completely uninstall F-Secure Internet Security 2013 and exchange it for other virus protection or security suite, the first thing you need to do is check the associated items installed on your Windows. And, if, Windows standard uninstallation procedure for your unwanted 2013 version of F-Secure Internet Security failed, please save and launch this force uninstall option instead.
What has F-Secure Internet Security 2013 added to your system?
Note To fully uninstall F-Secure Internet Security 2013, you need to check the following items in your system when you complete the express install of it later on, or, you click the link above to forcibly remove it right now!
- In your desktop, you can see the following F-Secure icon.
- In Programs Files folder, you can find the following F-Secure, an installation folder.
- On the following (All) Programs list, you will find the following F-Secure folder, which contains F-Secure (the main application) and its Support Tool.
- Now you enter Control Panel or Settings first. Then you open Uninstall a program or Add/Remove Programs, then you can find the following F-Secure program in the following Uninstall or change a program / Currently installed programs list. See more info about it:
- Publisher: F-Secure Corporation
- Product version: 1.71.337.0
- For Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows XP users, all you can open the following Computer Management – Services; and then you should also be able to detect the listed three items related to the installed F-Secure Internet Security 2013:
- Service name: fshoster
- Display name: F-Secure Dll Hoster
- Description: F-Secure Dll Hoster Service
- Path to executable: “C:\Program Files\F-Secure\fshoster32.exe” – hosterid:0
- Startup type: Automatic
- Service name: FSMA
- Display name: F-Secure Management Agent
- Path to executable: “C:\Program Files\F-Secure\apps\ComputerSecurity\Common\FSMA32.EX
- Startup type: Manual
- Service name: FSORSPClient
- Display name: F-Secure ORSP Client
- Path to executable: “C:\Program Files\F-Secure\apps\CCF_Reputation\fsorsp.exe
- Startup type: Automatic
F-Secure Dll Hoster
F-Secure Management Agent
F-Secure ORSP Client
How to safely Uninstall F-Secure Internet Security 2013 from your computer?
Note If you’re troubled with the following removal steps for -Secure Internet Security 2013 with Windows Control Panel, please download and run this perfect uninstall tool on your computer.
- You then disable your current Internet connection.
- Click Show hidden icons in Taskbar.
- Find your installed F-Secure Internet Security 2013 on the menu.
- Right-click on it, choose the option “View my subscriptions” on the following menu.
- Copy and write down the details in Subscription status section. Click Close on My subscriptions window.
- To automatically uninstall F-Secure Internet Security 2013 from your current edition of Windows operating system, you then go to Control Panel, launch the following Uninstall/Change option for F-Secure on the programs list.
- When you see the following F-Secure uninstall – F-Secure uninstallation wizard, saying “Thank you for using F-Secure products. Select what you want to remove.”, you then choose “Remove all products” (“Remove F-Secure products from your computer.”) option on it to completely uninstall F-Secure Internet Security 2013. Click Next > button to continue with the above uninstall progress.
- Please wait while the following F-Secure uninstall application helps you automatically remove those installed items in your system like its Computer Security and more.
- While you tried to uninstall F-Secure Internet Security 2013 using this express installation option, you would be interrupted: you may need to click the Close button on the Computer Security info box, telling “Your computer is not protected. Your subscription has expired.”.
- Then F-Secure uninstall will then inform you that “Uninstallation complete. You have uninstalled the selected products successfully. The remaining F-Secure items will be uninstalled when you close this window.”. You just follow the above information.
- To uninstall F-Secure Internet Security 2013 fully, you then need to wait the following Windows Installer to automatically configures Service Enable Agent 1.71.337.0 (Release).
- Save your work and you manually reboot your computer now. For experienced end-users, you might use the manual method to clean those additional program leftovers in ProgramData and more places in your system. For more Windows newbies, you run the following uninstaller tool to prevent potentially antivirus conflict problems from occurring on your computer.
Section B: How to uninstall 2011 version of F-Secure Internet Security?
Hi, there, by following the detailed instructions below, you will be able to learn or review tips on how to cleanly uninstall F-Secure Internet Security from your Windows and then, you can install its newer versions of it like 2013 or 2012 and/or, another anti-malware program or security suite. Enjoy here, guys!
Now, you can use the following steps to uninstall F-Secure Internet Security 2011
Tip Please read the following step-by-step article to get the expired or unwanted F-Secure Internet Security uninstalled completely. In event that you just had been annoying with the standard uninstallation, please skip the following steps and download this powerful Windows uninstaller to get the half-uninstalled or problematic security suite removed! Click here to get our additional support.
- Click the Start button on your Windows computer. Then please move your mouse to the Settings or the Control Panel directly if you’re running a 32-bit Windows 7 / Windows Vista computer.
- In the Control Panel, you will see the Uninstall a program or the Add or Remove Programs on your Windows XP SP3 computer, click that entry.
- Then you will see the F-Secure Internet Security 2011 or other versions of it installed in the Uninstall or change a program or the older Currently Installed Programs list just like mine below, guys there.
- For you XP friends, you then click on the Remove button behind the unwanted security suite installed on your Windows; and for Vista or Win7 guys, you may directly launch the Uninstall/Change option for it, then you click on the Start button on the following F-Secure window, telling “Uninstallation wizard: Welcome to the uninstallation wizard. Please select one of the following options: (Remove all – Removes F-Secure Internet Security 2011 from this computer.)”
- You need to wait minutes while the default uninstallation was in progress.
- When you see the following Finish window, saying “Uninstallation was successfully. Please restart your computer to complete the uninstall process. Do you want to restart now?” – Please re-check your currently running or opening files and/or other applications, then you can apply the “Restart now (recommended)” option from the final uninstall wizard, shown below; or you should select the “Restart later” option on it. Then you click Finish button.
- When you have your machine restarted, you can refer to the below screen shots to manually find and remove those leftover files and registry entries on your Windows.
For file type leftover data:
- F-Secure, File folder, 31.7 KB (32,470 bytes)
- f-secure, File folder, 904 KB (925,928 bytes)
- infopak_retail.sp.f-secure.com_80_392212029, File folder (.com_80_392212029)
For Windows registry entry leftovers:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\Regedit, LastKey – Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\F-Secure Anti-Spyware
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\StartPage\NewShortcuts, C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\F-Secure Internet Security 2011\Open F-Secure Internet Security 2011.lnk – 1
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Trolltech\OrganizationDefaults\Qt Factory Cache 4.5\com.trolltech.Qt.QImageIOHandlerFactoryInterface:\C:\Program Files\F-Secure
Popular Blog entries on WindowsUninstaller.Org
How to Uninstall AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2012/2013
How to Uninstall ESET NOD32 Antivirus 5/6
How to uninstall McAfee Antivirus Plus 2012/2013
How to uninstall BitDefender Total Security 2012/2013
How to uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2012/2013
How to uninstall Norton Internet Security 2012/2013