Did not know how to run Corel Write in Toolbar Mode? Or you just did not know how to insert a link in Your Corel Write File Type(*.aww)? You have other difficulties when you try to run Corel Office 5.0 Trial, and you wanna deinstall/remove it from your computer?
To resolve the Toolbar Mode issue, you follow this tip: click Save icon on left top, or you click File menu, run the Save Ctrl + S command in it; click Options link on right top corner of CO, and then enable the option Toolbar Mode; select option OK from Corel Write info box, informing “Restart application to apply new settings.”. And for the link inserting problem, please read related tutorial below.
And if you were directed to this blog entry to resolve uninstall error(s) or completely uninstall Corel Office, please review or learn your preferred instruction below. Moreover, the manual removal of CO registry data left can be a risky operation, which would also take a long time, so for computer beginners, I highly recommended downloading the perfect Windows uninstaller to safely & effectively uninstall Corel Office on your computer.
The following content procedures to uninstall Corel Office completely
Why? To completely uninstall Corel Office and/or other Windows program, we had better review its default INSTALL progress you performed or chose.
- Step 1: Please enter your information (product key)
- User Name: …
- Option: I have a serial number – Choose this option if you purchased product or have a trial serial number from a partner. If you purchased the downloaded version from Corel, check your email receipt for your serial number and enter it below.
- Option 2: I do not have a trial number and want to try the product. – Choose this option to try the fully functioning for a limited time.
- Step 2: Destination Folder – Click Next to install to this folder, or click Change to install to a different folder.
- Install Corel Office to:
- c:\Programs Files\Corel\Corel Office\ (NOTE If you had problems with its express uninstallation such as the previously installed Corel Office does not appear in Programs and Features (Uninstall or change a program) / Add/Remove Programs list, and if you know little about Windows filesystem and Registry Editor, then you can force uninstall Corel Office in two methods. The first is to Spam run this smart uninstaller to effectively uninstall Corel Office and its program traces on your computer. The second is to continue reading my manual steps below.)
- Info: 132 MB required of 51.95 GB (your disk space number) available on drive: C:\
- Step 3: "Select the program features you want to add or remove, and click the Next button to proceed."
- Corel Write:
- Includes: Program Files (required) and/or Templates
- Info: Prepare, edit and present better-looking letters, reports, quotations, memos, mailings and newsletters.
- Corel Calculate:
- Includes: (The same as the provided options in Corel Write)
- Info: Manage all your numerical data, whether business accounts, home finances, complicated calculations or homework problems.
- Corel Show:
- Info: Create slide show presentations, use visual and text effects to make sure your message is delivered with maximum impact.
- Step 4:
- Choose the languages you want to install:
- English (Be default)
- Choose additional options:
- Create application shortcuts on the Desktop
- Create Corel Office shortcut on the Desktop
- Automatically download product updates and ask me before installing.
Take the Instruction #1 below to uninstall Corel Office (Level: Easy)
1. Click Start button > All Programs > open up Corel Office file folder.
2. Scroll down and run the Uninstall application at the bottom of that sub-folder to automatically uninstall Corel Office.
3. Wait for Corel Setup loads, you then select option Yes from UAC to continue its uninstall wizard to uninstall Corel Office. Read or review some more details below.
- Program name: Setup.exe
- Verified publisher: Corel Corporation
- File origin: Hard drive on this computer
- Program location: “C:\Users\(UserName)\AppData\Local\Temp\60FBA125\…SETUP_FOLDER_ROOT=” C:\Program Files\Corel\Corel Office\Setup\\” /arpmode USER_TOKEN_AVAILABLE=1
4. Please select option Remove listed to automatically uninstall Corel Office and click Remove button on Corel Office below.
5. Click Finish on Corel Office, “The Installation Wizard has been successful. Thank you for choosing Corel Office. Use the Finish button to exit the wizard.”
Follow the Instruction #2 to uninstall Corel Office (Level: Easy)
1. Click Start > Control Panel > Programs – Uninstall a program (Add/Remove Programs in Windows XP SP3)> highlight Corel Office and then you can launch Uninstall/Change option to automatically remove it; or you can directly launch it by pressing Enter key to automatically uninstall Corel Office.
- Item: Corel Office
- Publisher: Corel Corporation
- Size: 131 MB
- Version: 188.8.131.521
2. You then just need to review the steps in Instruction #1 above to complete the rests of wizards and uninstall Corel Office from your system.
Learn the following Instruction #3 to uninstall Corel Office (Middle Level)
1. You can right click on the Uninstall application and launch the option Open File Location on Uninstall Properties window – You can review related information in Instruction #1 above.
2. Run the SetupARP.exe in Setup file folder as admin and then click Yes on UAC to uninstall Corel Office on your Windows computer.
- Type of file: Application (.exe)
- Size: 641 KB (656,744 bytes)
- Size on disk: 644 KB (659,456 bytes)
- File version: 184.108.40.206
- Product name: Setup.exe
- Copyright: Copyright (C) 2010 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved.
- CompileDate: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 4:34 PM
- Revision: 123
3. Follow the options listed and/or review the instructions above to automatically remove or uninstall Corel Office 5.0.
What to do if you would encounter the following errors while you wanna uninstall Corel Office…
Note: The Corel Office Said, “The following applications have been detected running on your system. In order to minimize the need to restart your computer it is strongly recommended that you close these applications before continuing. Please, close these applications and click OK to continue. “.
- Option 1: Automatically close and attempt to restart applications.
- Option 2: Do not close applications. (A reboot will be required.)
Tip: Before you uninstall Corel Office, you should save and exit the three programs related with it: Corel ® Write, Corel ® Calculate and/or Corel ® Show. Read more details below.
Additional Information for Advanced Users to Thoroughly Clean Corel’s Installation Files and Registry Subkeys
Warning: 1) Log on to your machine with a local administrator account; 2) Take a clean, newest version of backup for Registry Editor.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\RestartManager\Session0000, RegFiles0000 – c:\Program Files\Corel\CO\CorelCalc.exe
c:\Program Files\Corel\CO\CorelLauncher.exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.aww\OpenWithList, a – CorelWrite.exe HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\AppCompatFlags\Compatibility Assistant\Persisted, C:\Program Files\Corel\O\Setup\SetupARP.exe – 1 HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Tracing\CorelCalc_RASAPI32, ConsoleTracingMask – ffff0000, EnableConsoleTracing – 0, EnableFileTracing – 0, FileDirectory – %windir%\tracing, FileTracingMask – ffff0000, MaxFileSize – 100000
Review/Learn Related YouTube Guides
- Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 Removal
- Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X3 Uninstall
- Corel Painter 12 v12.0 Removal
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Removal
Basic Free Tutorials and Tips for Corel Office
1. Review the programs included with Corel Office.
- Corel ® Write: Prepare, edit and present better-looking letters, reports, quotations, memos, mailings and newsletters.
- Corel ® Calculate: Manage all your numerical data, whether business accounts, home finances, complicated calculations or homework problems.
- Corel ® Show: Create slide show presentations, use visual and text effects to make sure your message is delivered with maximum impact.
2. How to Use the Built-in Programs Shown above?
- How to preview my *.aww file just saved?
- Click File menu > run the Print Preview command in it; or you press Ctrl key + Alt key + I key.
- Click Close button on top of Corel Write – [Your File Name].
- And to change the value for Zoom In/Out, you can move the slash on right bottom or, you click Zoom In and/or then Zoom Out button. Moreover, you click the file to view the changes you made to it.
- How to Add URL(s) to my CW file?
- Click Insert menu; scroll down and run the option Hyperlink…, or you press Shift key + Alt key + L key.
- Fill in the Text and Link item on Insert Hyperlink window; then you click OK.
- How to convert my Write file to PDF file type, and/or then share it?
- Click Save button on left top.
- Click the first PDF button in read.
- Input your preferred/personal information in Print to PDF file – File name section.
- Click Save.
- Open the file you saved, launch the option Convert to PDF document and email.
- Select Save again.
- How to manually upgrade my Corel Write?
- Click on the Earth button with a green check symbol.
- Wait for Corel Office completes the update procedure.
- How to manage the Buttons on Corel Write?
- Click on the Expand menu on left top.
- Enter Standard entry.
- Enable or deselect items listed.
- You could run the Reset Toolbar command at the bottom of that menu to restore the default settings for Buttons section.
- How to convert/save the Corel Show file type (*.ppt) to/as Microsoft PowerPoint file, such as Microsoft Show/2007/10?
- Click Save icon on left top and then click Save button on Save As window
- Click MS PowerPoint Show/2007/10 files link on right
- For other tips, you visit the Show Help and/or User’s Guide in Help
- Similarly, you could get more detailed information visiting Help menu, i.e., the program info
- Item: Corel Calculate
- Version: 220.127.116.112
- Copyright: Copyright © 1998-2011. All rights reserved worldwide
Corel ® Write
Note: You may have encountered the Email dialog box, saying “There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel.”.
Note: If you’re running the latest edition of Corel Write, then Corel Office would inform you “There are no updates available at this time.”
Tip: You click OK on Corel Write, “Are you sure you want to reset the changes made to the ‘Standard toolbar’?”
For more related tips and help, please visit Help > User’s Guide > browser the Contents tree on left pane; and/or you click Search tab.
Corel ® Show
Corel ® Calculate
If you have been annoyed error(s) related with CO, you can first try to restore the following components required for Corel Office running and or/then try the Repair entry to reset it.
Note: The CorelCalc.exe warned that: “This application has failed to start because MSVCR100.dll was not found. Re-install the application may fix this problem.”
Note: The CorelLauncher warned that: “Setup.xml not be loaded. This may indicate that the file is corrupt.”.
Note: The CorelShow.exe wanrned that mfc100.dll was not found.
Note: CorelWrite.exe & MSVCR100. dll not found.
Note: DIM.EXE & mfc100u.dll not found.
Note: Amyuni Document Converter informed that “Copying acfpdf.txt file. Error Code: 2. Info, The system cannot find the file specified. … Installing Amyuni PDF printer driver. Error code: 2. … Error Code, 1797. Info: The printer driver is unknown.”
Still wanna change or uninstall Corel Office for Microsoft Office product, like Office 365, Office 2010, Office Professional 2010, Office Home and Student 2010, and more? You can review or follow the video guide below, which can guide you through the uninstallation of it.
If you wanna learn more basic tips on how to use Corel Office…