You just unable to uninstall Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 to use its lower edition of it?
To smoothly uninstall Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5, you must be the system Administrator to ensure you have the local admin rights required to access User Account Control. If you need a more detailed step-by-step solution that would help you completely uninstall this Corel DESIGNER suite and remove its remaining items like its created icons and more then please continue reading the instructions on this page. Some of you may wanna use an alternative plan to effectively & forcibly remove your current Suite X5 then please download and run this perfect uninstall tool on your computer.
How to Completely Uninstall Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 from Windows 7?
1. To completely uninstall Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5, you need to review some info about its default installation. Read related screen shots below: Windows Desktop and Uninstall or change a program list:
(At the beginning, please review the "Setup Prerequisites" below:)
- "Some components of your Operating System must be updated before Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 can be installed. Click Continue to install the following components, or click Cancel to quit the setup."
- Required Components: Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 (NOTE: This update requires an Internet connection.)
(On your desktop, you will see the following shortcut icons related with Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5:)
- Corel DESIGNER X5
- Bitstream Font Navigator
- CorelDRAW X5
- Duplexing Wizard
- Corel CAPTURE X5
- Corel CONNECT
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT X5
(Now, please check the installed programs in Programs and Features or Add/Remove Programs. See them below.)
- Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5: the main application; publisher, Corel Corporation; size, 1.97GB; version, 126.96.36.1996
- Corel Graphics – Windows Shell Extension: Size, 2.92 MB
- Deep Exploration 6 CE: Publisher, Right Hemisphere; size, 500 MB; version, 6.3
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications 2.0 – ENU: Publisher, Microsoft Corporation; size, 211 MB; Version, 9.0.30729
- Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications 2.0 Runtime: Size, 158 KB
2. Typically, you can start using the following steps: click Start > Control Panel > Programs – Uninstall a program; then you…
Section one: Remove the main program, Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5
- For Win8, Win7 or Windows Vista friends, you can directly double click on Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 item to launch its default uninstaller program; then please wait while the Setup initializes.
- You then should check the option “Remove – Remove Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 from your computer.” and add the sub-option "Remove User Files", "User files, such as workspaces, contains personal settings for Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 applications.", to Corel’s uninstaller window, “Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 is currently installed. Select from the options below to change this program or remove it from your computer.”. There, you can also keep your personal data belonging if you want to reinstall it later.
- Click Remove button on right bottom. You then just need to wait patiently, “While you wait, please enjoy some of the submissions from Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite users and the CorelDRAW International Design Contest.”.
- Finally, you click Finish, “The Setup has been successful. Thank you for choosing Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5. Use the Finish button to exit the Setup.”.
Section two: Remove the potentially unneeded components on Windows
- For more regular folks, you can also right click on Corel Graphics – Windows Shell Extension.
- Run option Uninstall on that menu.
- Click Yes on Windows Shell Extension, “Are you sure you want to uninstall this product?” Then, please wait.
- You can go on to launch the Deep Exploration 6 CE item in the programs list.
- Click Yes on Programs and Features window. And for other advanced computer users, you could select the additional option “In the future, do not show me this dialog box”.
- If you read the following information from UAC, you then click Yes on it. Then wait
- Program name: 57cf6.msi
- Verified publisher: Corel Corporation
- File origin: Hard drive on this computer
- Run the Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications 2.0 – ENU program listed.
- Again, you may need to select option Yes on User Account Control
- Program name: trin_aide.msi
- Verified publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Read and follow the info window below, “Please wait while Windows configures Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications 2.0 – ENU…”.
- Locate Microsoft Visual Studio Tools for Applications 2.0 Runtime project, run the option Uninstall on top.
- See the UAC appeared? Click Yes on it again
- Program name: trin_art.msi
- Verified publisher: Microsoft Corporation
- Unfortunately, you may find that we just cannot uninstall Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 successfully via its supplied uninstaller. See its remaining problematic shortcut files and other program traces below:
- Save and reboot your Windows. Then you review and use the recommended uninstaller to cleanly uninstall Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 on your computer!
For advanced computer users, you may manually clean the Corel Leftovers…
To fully uninstall Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5, you need to proceed through following steps. And before you start, it’s strongly recommended that you take a clean backup of Registry Editor. And for most regular Windows or Corel fans there, you can run the perfect uninstaller HERE to effectively detect and clean all the traces relating to the uninstalled or half-uninstalled Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 program.
- Select all the Corel-related icons left on Desktop; right click on them; scroll down and run Delete command on that menu.
- Click Yes on Delete Multiple Items, “Are you sure you want to remove these 7 items to the Recycle Bin?”.
- Open Recycle Bin, select all the Corel-related files, run the Empty the Recycle Bin on top. Click Yes on Delete Multiple Items; then you go on clicking Computer link on left bottom.
- Input “Corel” in Search box and you then may be able to manually delete Corel’s leftover files type.
- Confirm all the highlighted items found by Windows, select all of them, right click on them, run Delete command to send them to Recycle Bin – then you repeat the operation, Empty the Recycle Bin, to completely Uninstall CDTS-X5
- Title: Delete File
- Info: An unexpected error is keeping you from deleting the file. If you continue to receive this error, you can use the error code to search for help with this problem. Error 0×80004002: No such interface supported
- Option 1: Try Again
- Option 2: Skip
- Option 3: Cancel
- Meanwhile, you can press Home key + R key, enter regedit in Run; click Yes on UAC.
- Locate Computer item, click File, run the Export… command in it to automatically backup Registry Editor selecting All option for Export range and then clicking Save button on Export Registry File – this step ensure you can uninstall Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 without unexpected system crash.
- Again, you should review my video demo and run the Windows uninstaller below to quickly remove all the registry entries related with Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 software
Note: In case that you encounter the Error 0×80004002 shown below while you try to clean those Corel leftovers, please re-try to delete them loading your Windows in Safe Mode. To force remove them, you can use this uninstall tool to thoroughly uninstall Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 on your computer.
Related Topics on Corel Software Uninstall
- How to Uninstall Corel Office 5.0
- How to Uninstall Corel PaintShop Photo Pro X6/X3
- How to Uninstall Corel Painter 12
Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 Usage
1. Corel DESIGNER X5:
Enable the following options listed on Quick Start:
- Make this default Welcome screen page.
- Always show the Welcome screen at launch.
For more related tips, please pay a visit to the links below
- New blank document, “Starts a new, blank document with the default application settings.”
- New from template, “Opens the New from template dialog vox, which gives you access to creative layouts designed by professional artists. Start a new document based on one of these layouts or simply use them as a source of inspiration for your designs.”
To learn the info on the current version of Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5, you click on What’s New tab, you’ll learn the following updates/links on it.
- Connect to Technical Design Assets
- Exchange files seamlessly
- Create Technical Illustrations with confidence
- Publish to technical communication standards
- Use color with certainty
- Create graphics for the Web
- Learn about Uninstall Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite
For Learning Tools section, you will learn the following tips:
- CorelTUTOR, “Take a workspace tour and follow project-based tutorials that show you how to draw with precision, add dimension lines and callouts, create a writing diagram, add a three-dimensional look to a drawing, and more.”
- Tips & Tricks | History, “More resources are available online. (Updated periodically)”
- Info: To view these tutorials, you must have Adobe Reader installed on your computer.
For Galley section:
- HJS – Technische Grafik & Design, Jan Seidl –www.die-umsetzung[dot]de
- Visual Impact Imaging — www.visualimpactimaging[dot]com
For Updates portion
- News: Visit the CorelDRAW[dot]com Community
For more information, you click Help and then run the Help Topics… or press F1 key.
2. Bitstream Font Navigator: If you meet Windows UAC while you’re trying to run it, you click Yes on it.
- Program name: FontNav
- Verified publisher: Corel Corporation
If you run Bitstream Font Navigator for the first time, you follow the steps below.
- Click Next > button on Font Navigator Wizard, informing “Welcome to Font Navigator. We think you will find Font Navigator to be the best tool for your font management needs. It lets you easily find and install fonts. This wizard helps you find the fonts on your system.”.
- Click Next > on the step of “Check the drivers and folders to look in”.
- Click Finish on Font Navgator Wizard, “This release of Font Navigator features a built-in connection to MyFonts.com, the Web’s best font resource. Now you can use Font Navigator to purchase, download, and install any font you need. Simply choose My Fonts.com > Search to use this great new feature!”.
- Wait for the Font Navgator searches fonts automatically.
- You’ll see the detailed info listed in Contents of Font Catalog (All Formats, All Styles) and in Installed Fonts section
- You can visit the Help menu and then the About Font Navigator… link to get the program info on Font Navigator 2006.
3. CorelDRAW X5: Similarly, you can visit the Quick Start, What’s New, and Learning Tools and other links listed, informing “Welcome to CorelDRAW X5! The new issue of the Welcome virtual magazine shows you how to use basic tools and features, gives you insights from design professionals, and more. Enjoy!”
Warning: You just could NOT get CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 installed on a CDTS-X5 machine! Because Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 contains CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X5 already.
Moreover, you can visit the tips listed on HINTS window, telling “Welcome to Hints! To display topics, click a tool, or perform an action with a tool. For additional information about the active tool, click the Help button in the upper-right corner of the Hints cocker. Here are some particularly helpful topics:”:
- Drawing lines
- Drawing connector lines
- Drawing dimension lines
- Drawing shapes
- Selecting objects
- Moving, scaling, and stretching objects
- Rotating and skewing objects
- Shaping objects
- Applying special effects to objects
- Outlining objects
- Filling objects
- Adding text
- Getting help
4. Duplexing Wizard.
Conclusion: If you wish to cleanly uninstall Corel DESIGNER Technical Suite X5 for its possible malfunctioning components or for other Corel products, such as the CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X6, the WordPerfect Office X6, or the PaintShop Pro X4, please reiview or follow my video demo and download the uninstaller to safely uninstall and the remove it.