Encountered " %InstallName%" fatal error message while you were trying to delete Bookworm Adventures? Then how to fix the error so that ya can successfully remove Bookworm Adventures deluxe?
Here, you can first follow my uninstall video below to uninstall Bookworm Adventures from your own Windows system and more. If Windows’ uninstaller or PopCap’s uninstall application does not work at all, run the following professional uninstaller to force remove the game in your system. Enjoy more tutorials.
How Can I Fast Uninstall Bookworm Adventures from WinXP System?
1. Enter the following PopCap Games folder, locate and run the PopUninstall.exe application.
- Type of file: Application
- Description: PopUninstall
- Location: C:\Program Files\PopCap Games\"BA-V2"
- Size: 306 KB (314,280 bytes)
- Size on disk: 308 KB (315,392 bytes)
- Digital Signatures: (Read more details I’ve reviewed below)
2. To completely delete Bookworm Adventures, you do not select the "Leave configuration and user data" option in “Uninstall Bookworm Adventures Vol. 2?” wizard below.
3. Wait. Then you click OK on “Bookworm Adventures Vol. 2 Uninstall Successful” message box, t "Bookworm Adventures Vol. 2 has been successfully uninstalled.".
4. Save your files and restart your machine.
Search, Remove associated file leftover to thoroughly uninstall Bookworm
- BOOKWORMADVENTURESVOL2.EXE-25525114.pf, C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch, 69.9 KB (71,652 bytes)
Clean Bookworm’s entries to fully uninstall Bookworm Adventures
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Search Assistant\ACMru\5603, 000 – Bookworm
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\MUICache, C:\Program Files\PopCap Games\Bookworm Adventures. 2\BookwormAdventuresVol2.exe – Bookworm Adventures Vol.2, C:\Program Files\PopCap Games\Bookworm Adventures\popcapgame1.exe – popcapgame1, C:\Program Files\PopCap Games\Bookworm Adventures Vol.2\PopUninstall.exe – PopUninstall
Or ya can get rid of Bookworm Adventures this way…
1. Exit your game first and click on the Menu link.
2. Click Quit To Main Menu item on the Menu box.
3. Click YES option on "Are You Sure?" info box, "Are you sure you wish to quit? Your current progress has been saved.".
4. Click on the QUIT button in Bookworm Adventures Volume 2.
5. Go on click on the Quit option on REALLY QuiT? information message, "Quit? Can you really say no to such an adorable face?".
6. You can click Close button on Buy Bookworm Adventures Vol. 2 window.
7. Go to Windows programs list, find the Bookworm game in the list, click the Change/Remove button.
%InstallName% Fatal Error Review
Note: While you tried to eliminate Bookworm Adventures, you may encountered that %InstallName% Fatal Error above, "Failed to Delete ‘C:\Programs Files\PopCap Games\"Bookworm Adventures deluxe 2"\bass.dll’".
Note: Then Bookworm Adventures Vol. 2 Uninstall failed warns you that "Bookworm Adventures Vol. 2 was not able to be uninstalled.". To fix this error, please try reinstalling/overinstalling your Bookworm game client then you re-launch Windows’ uninstallation option to remove it. Or you use the perfect uninstall tool below to force uninstall Bookworm Adventures from your computer.
Related guide: Uninstalling Insaniquarium Deluxe
Well, some users may need to uninstall Insaniquarium Deluxe due to the “This application cannot run with an active debugger in memory. Please unload the debugger and restart the application.”
- Method 1: Go to start menu, go to All Programs, PopCap Games and the Insaniquarium Deluxe then. Then run the "Uninstall Insaniquarium Deluxe" in the folder.
- Method 2: Go to Control Panel on XP’s start menu -> enter Add or Remove Programs -> click Change/Remove button. You may partly remove the Insaniquarium Deluxe depending on your game experience.
Related PopCap Games Removal Guide