October 16. 2012 Updated: How to Uninstall Avira Internet Security 2013?
If you wanna downgrade or completely uninstall Avira Internet Security 2013 on your computer, you may try following the detailed instructions to get rid of it manually. In case that you just could not find the unwanted Avira Internet Security on the "Uninstall or change a program" or the "Currently Installed Programs" list, try re-running the avira_internet_security.exe (1.99 MB) to re-install it or fix the broken Avira’s IS application; then you re-launch Windows’ uninstall option to uninstall the Avira Internet Security. Also, if the aforesaid options do not commence either, download the professional uninstaller tool below to permanently uninstall Avira Internet Security along with its leftovers after the "Force Uninstall" process; click here for more tech support.
You might be able to uninstall Avira Internet Security 2013 by using Windows Uninstall utility (also, Aivra’s uninstaller)
- Logged on to your Windows via the strongly recommended Administrator account, save and close all your important files, apps and more.
- For Windows XP SP3 end-users, ya click the start button, click Settings and Control Panel; for other OS owners, you direct enter Control Panel below.
- Then, you click the Programs and Features or the "Add/Remove Programs" entry in CP.
- You then should see the following Uninstall or change a progam (Currently Installed Programs) list; press the [A] key on your keyboard to fast locate the unwanted Avira Internet Security; and for Windows Vista/7 users, you then gain the ability to direct uninstall Avira’s internet protection program by simply pressing your Enter key; and for Windows XP friends, you have to click the Uninstall button behind it to automatically uninstall Avira Internet Security 2013.
- Size: 150 MB
- Product version: 18.104.22.16893
- Help link: http://www[dot]avira[dot]com/premium-suite-support
How to partly uninstall Avira Internet Security 2012?
Well, you can go to the "Backup" in "PC protection" section to save your AIS 2012 settings on a Non-system disk. Read more details to entirely remove Avira Internet Security suite.
I’m sharing methods for uninstalling Avira Internet Security 2012
Fast Method: Run the setup.exe application to uninstall Avira Internet Security
- Find or re-download the official Avira Internet Security online installer app; review or read the following additional specs and information. Remember to run the installer as the Admin user.
- Type of file: Application (.exe)
- Description: avira_internet_security_en
- Size: 79.4 MB (83,281,656 bytes)
- Size on disk: 79.4 MB (83,283,968 bytes)
- Digital Signatures: Yes
- Info: Welcome to the Avira Internet Security 2012 Setup Maintenance program. This program lets you modify the current installation. Click one of options below.
- Modify – Select new program components to add or select currently installed components to remove.
- Repair / update – Install a new program version or repair an existing installation.
- Remove – Remove all installed components
Related Guides on WindowsUninstaller.Org
How to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus How to Uninstall Avira Antivirus Premium 2012 How to Uninstall Ad-Aware Free Internet Security How to Uninstall Kaspersky Internet Security 2012/2013 How to uninstall AVG Internet Security 2012/2013 How to Uninstall McAfee Internet Security 2012/2013
“I cannot uninstall Avira Internet security 2013 at windows 8″ – Avira Antivirus Premium and Avira Internet Security – Avira Support Forum
“Cannot uninstall Avira Internet *Securoty(security) 2012″ – Avira Antivirus Premium and Avira Internet Security – Avira Support Forum
Avira Internet Security 2013 | Complete Antivirus Protection – © 2012 Avira Operations GmbH & Co. KG.
Avira Internet Security 2012 Review & Rating | PCMag.com