March 20, 2013 Updated: How to Uninstall ARO 2013?
So this update started coming up after some of you tried the trial version of ARO 2013, or you had a hijacked web browser on your computer, then you decide to completely uninstall ARO 2013. Now I am providing two solutions to your ARO uninstall problem: 1) For computer newbies, or you cannot find the previously installed ARO 2013 or no uninstall procedure in Control Panel’s programs list, then I would recommend that you use this perfect uninstall tool, a less disruptive option, to force uninstall ARO 2013. 2) You head over to my following detailed steps on how to uninstall ARO 2013 from Windows 8 computer.
Reviewing the express installation of ARO 2013 is the key to permanently remove it…
- Step 1: Setup – ARO 2013
- Step 2: Setup – ARO 2012 (OOPS?)
- Info 1: Free Support Toolbar by Ask.com: Get free tips on solving common computer problem. (Note To fully uninstall ARO 2013, you may need to remove the Support Toolbar and restore your Windows Internet Explorer later; or this possible unwanted toolbar program disturbs you, you choose the Decline option for it next time.)
- Info 2: "Your ARO 2012 Trial entitles you to the free Support Toolbar."
- "With the Support Toolbar, you can:"
- Option 1 (By default): Install the Support Toolbar by Ask and change my default search to Ask.com
- Option 2: Set and keep Ask.com as my browser home page and new tabs page
- Step 3: "Installing, please wait while Setup installs ARO 2013 on your computer. Extracting files… C:\Program Files\ARO 2013\AROSS.dll…" (TIP If you wouldn’t touch the Windows uninstaller, Add/Remove Programs, Uninstall or change a program, you can permanently uninstall ARO 2013 by pasting that installation folder to this smart uninstall tool.)
- Step 4: "Icons and quick launch. (Option:) Create Shortcut icon on Windows Desktop and Quick Launch. Click Finish to complete Setup.".
How do I completely uninstall ARO 2013 from my Windows 8?
TIP If you do not wish to be prompted to click on the "Next" button, or you wanna uninstall ARO 2013 without much administration, you use this uninstall tool on your device.
- First off, I need to shut down the following ARO® 2013 Tutorial: click Close button or launch Cancel option from it.
- Click Stop Scan button behind "xxx Errors found" section.
- Then I press the blue Close button on the upper right hand corner of "ARO® 2013 Trial Version" window.
- I right click on ARO’s shortcut file, "Check PC For Errors" on my desktop and choose Properties.
- Click Open File Location and press OK to exit Check PC For Errors Properties. You can also cleanly uninstall ARO 2013 by adding ARO’s installation folder, "C:\Program Files\ARO 2013\" to this professional uninstall tool!
- I press the [U] key on my keyboard till I locate the following unins000 application. For more details about it, see the following content. Then I right click on it and launch "Run as administrator", you then may directly press Enter to automatically uninstall ARO 2013.
- Description: Setup/Uninstall
- Size: 713 KB (730,785 bytes)
- Size on disk: 716 KB (733,184 bytes)
- SHA256: a734879db26a87f32d90d10be0bb8d3c09887d20c7d93cc4eb906275ced03a7d
- SHA1: 6b9b01ff50d328b243fba98c1fa0cad649f2219c
- MD5: 8d7359ca3cb83492ed8251c0396852d3
- I close the Program Files window and double click on the Control Panel entry on my display.
- Click Uninstall a program in Programs.
- I first highlight the unwanted Support[dot]com Toolbar and launch Uninstall option for it to entirely uninstall ARO 2013.
- Publisher: Ask[dot]com
- Size: 3.77 MB
- Product version: 18.104.22.168
- Help link: http://about.ask[dot]com/ …
- When the following Programs and Features appears, I click Yes on it.
- Support[dot]com Toolbar says "Please wait windows (Windows) uninstalls Toolbar".
- Then User Account Control warns me that the following 41aae3.msi application wants to make changes to my system, I click Yes to fully uninstall ARO 2013.
- Well, I find the Support[dot]com Toolbar Updater (product version, 22.214.171.124670) remaining in my Programs and Features list.
- Then I locate it and launch Uninstall option for that updater from Ask. Then Programs and Features informs me that "An error occurred while trying to uninstall Support[dot]com Toolbar Updater. It has already been uninstalled.", I click OK.
- I close Programs and Features and run my Windows Internet Explorer 10. Then I enter Internet Options and then, I manually remove the following URL "http://www.search.ask.com/?l=dis&o=13962" from Home page to cleanly uninstall ARO 2013.
When you tried to run Check PC For Errors, you encountered "ARO.exe – Unable To Locate Component" error, "This application has failed to start because sqlite3.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.", then you wanna uninstall ARO 2012 from your Windows machine?
Well, you may overwrite the currently installed of ARO 2012 or completely uninstall it and reinstall it. Learn more on uninstalling ARO 2012 software.
How Would You Automatically Uninstall ARO 2012 from Your System?
Preface: Please save your work and then, close them.
- Click Show Desktop in Taskbar > launch the Check PC For Errors icon on Desktop, wait > In the ARO® 2012 – Reminder, you visit the here link, "To remove ARO 2012 without fixing errors, please click here" > click OK from ARO 2012, "Please choose ARO 2012 from ‘Add Remove Programs’ and click ‘Remove’ to uninstall ARO 2012″.
- Run the unins000.exe to automatically uninstall ARO 2012 (Note: You can read more info about it below.)
- Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs > Currently installed programs: > locate ARO 2012 item (Size, 16.63MB) > run the Remove option to automatically uninstall ARO 2012; wait > click Close from ARO 2012 Uninstallation Complete.
- Publisher: Support.com
- Version: 8.0
- Support Information: http://go.support[dot]com?linkid=101048
Search, remove associated remains in Windows system to thoroughly uninstall ARO 2012
- http://events.webflowmetrics[dot]com/metrics.asmx/RecordEvents?sEventNames=ARO80ASK_20120124_1205_uninstall, RPI_uninstall&sEventValues=,ARO80ASK_20120124_1205_uninstall, XML Document, 80 bytes
- http://www.sammsoft[dot]com/HTA/aro/2012/uninstall.aspx?name=ARO80ASK_20120124_1205_uninstall, Firefox HTML Document, 1.86 KB
- ARO.EXE-0CAE213B.pf, 57.8 KB (59,250 bytes)
- ARO2012_BT.EXE-1B1FB268.pf, 12.9 KB (13,308 bytes)
- ARO2012_BT.TMP-07B773C5.pf, 36.8 KB (37,720 bytes)
- AROTUTORIAL.EXE-23B9A169.pf, 39.6 KB (40,562 bytes)
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu\Programs\ARO 2012, 0038 20 00 41 52 4F 32 30 31 .ARO2O1, 0058 14 00 00 00 41 00 52 00 ….A.R.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\MUICache, C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\CleanSchedule.exe – ARO 2012, C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\is-J67FH.tmp\ARO2012_bt.tmp – Setup/Uninstall, C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\ARO2012_bt.exe – ARO 2012, C:\Program Files\ARO 2012\aro.exe – aro, C:\Program Files\”A-2″\AROTutorial.exe – ARO 2012 Tutorial
You can review my video demo below to manually uninstall ARO 2012. And for more regular users, you should run the following best uninstall tool to safely clean ARO’s leftover registry files!
How to Fix ARO.exe Sqlite3.dll Not Found Error?
Sqlite3.dll Not Found Error Review That Would You Fix It
Review Detailed Info on Sqlite3.dll
- Title: sqlite3.dll
- Type of file: Application Extension
- Opens with: Unknown application
- (Original) Location: C:\Program Files\ARO 2012
- Size: 554 KB (567,560 bytes)
- Size on disk: 556 KB (569,344 bytes)
- Digital Signatures: (Shown below)
- Summary: No
- SHA256: c65fd5e1d20bb51d56bbc3cb6537ccb776780a79b47da88d5ff9385543e7e664
- File name: 8851ACBD08191D16A9F008A88D7193001F3019CE.dll
- Detection ratio: 0 / 41
- Analysis date: 2012-01-25 19:14:36 UTC ( 1 month, 1 week ago )
Note: You may try to download, scan and save the sqlite3.dll DLL file in ARO 2012 installation directory. Or the better way to fix sqlite3.dll error would be that you completely uninstall ARO 2012, then perform a new installation of it. See some info about ARO’s installation file, ARO2012_bt.exe, below.
- Type of file: Application
- Description: ARO 2012
- Size: 6.40 MB (6,716,848 bytes)
- Size on disk: 6.40 MB (6,717,440 bytes)
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- Copyright: © Support.com
- Comments: This installation was built with Inno Setup.
- File Version: ARO 2012
- Language: Language Neutral
- Product Name: ARO 2012
- Product Version: 8.0
- Digital Signatures: (The same as the one shown above. )
- Summary: No
- SHA256: 56ea7131b09aee0378ab6a4eb708424538e1efacb59d58562eea46ea27eb2e34
- File name: ARO2012_bt.exe
- Detection ratio: 0 / 43
- Analysis date: 2012-03-04 06:47:47 UTC ( 2 days, 4 hours ago )
ARO 2012 Exception Information 0xc06d007e
Note: When you attempts to open ARO 2012, you may have encountered this "ARO 2012" error, "ARO 2012 has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the convenience. If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on might be lost. Please tell Microsoft about this problem. We have created an error report that you can send to us. We will treat this report as confidential and anonymous. To see what data this error report contains, click here.".
- Item: ARO 2012
- Error signature
- AppName: aro.exe
- AppVer: 188.8.131.52
- ModName: kernel32.dll
- ModeVer: 5.1.2600.5512
- Offset: 00012aeb
- Reporting details: This error report includes: information regarding the condition of ARO 2012 when the problem occurred; the operating system version and computer hardware in use; your Digital Product ID, which could be used to identify your license; and the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer. We do not intentionally collect your files, name, address, email address or any other form of personally identifiable information. However, the error report could contain customer-specific information such as data from open files. While this information could potentially be used to determine your identify, if present, it will not be used. The data that we collect will only be used to fix the problem. If more information is available, we will tell you when you report the problem. This error report will be sent using a secure connection to database with limited access and will not be used for marketing purposes.
- Option #1: To view technical information about the error report. click here.
- Option #2: To see our data collection policy on the web, click here.
- Option #3: Close
- Error Report Contents: The following information about your process will be reported:
- Exception Information
- Code: 0xc06d007e
- Flags: 0×00000000
- Record: 0×0000000000000000
- Address: 0x000000007c812aeb
- System Information
Files that are required for ARO 2012 to run properly
- ARO.exe, ARO Application file type, 2.43 MB (2,552,688 bytes), v184.108.40.206; Copyright, Copyright © 2008-2012 Support.com, Inc. All rights reserved.; Company, Support.com, Inc.; CompanyWebsite, http://www.support.com; Date, Thu Jan 5 23:30:02 2012; Internal Name, ARO 2012; Machine, SPRTDEV4
- AroLangFile.Ini, Configuration Settings file, 63.9 KB (65,497 bytes); Summary, No
- AROSS.dll, unknown Application Extension, 11.6 MB (12,195,192 bytes)
- AROTutorial.exe, ARO 2012 Tutorial app, 69.3 KB (71,024 bytes); Language, English (United States); Legal Trademarks, ARO 2012; Product Name, AROTutor Application
- CheckForV4.dll, 84.3 KB (86,384 bytes)
- CleanSchedule.exe, 89.3 KB (91,504 bytes), v6.0.793.824; Build Date, 30/04/2010 – 10:06:28UTC; File Version, 220.127.116.11; Original File name, No;
- install_left_image.bmp, Bitmap Image ; Open with, Windows Picture and Fax Viewer; Size, 134 KB (138,216 bytes)
- SASDetection.dll, 641 KB (656,752 bytes)
- soref.dll, SammSoft Referrer Utility, 20.8 KB (21,360 bytes), v18.104.22.168; Copyright, Copyright (C) 2005; Internal Name, soref; Original File name, soref.exe; Product Version, 1, 0, 0, 1
- unins000.dat, DAT File, 41.4 KB (42,455 bytes)
- unins000.exe, Setup/Uninstall app, 703 KB (720,730 bytes), v22.214.171.124; Language, Language Neutral (Note: You can fast & automatically uninstall ARO 2012 via running this unins000.exe Application.)
- uninstall.hta, HTML Application; Opens with, Microsoft (R) HTML Application host, 2.16 KB (2,213 bytes)
- update.dll, Download DLL , 63.3 KB (64,880 bytes), v126.96.36.199; Copyright, Copyright © 2002-2005; Comments, http://www.istool.org/isxdl.aspx; Company, Bjørnar Henden; File Version, 5, 1, 0, 0; Internal Name, isxdl; Language, Language Neutral; Original File name, isxdl.dll; Product Name, ISX Download DLL; Product Version, 5, 1, 0, 0
- xmllite.dll, Microsoft XmlLite Library, 129 KB (132,464 bytes), v1.1.1002.0; Copyright, Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. 2005; Company, Microsoft Corporation; Internal Name, XmlLite.dll; Language, Language Neutral; OleSelfRegister, No; Original File name, XmlLite.dll; Product Name, Microsoft XML Core Services
How to Optimize Your Windows via ARO 2012 Software?
Please follow me to perform PC optimization:
- Login to your system as Administrator
- Please save and then, close all other personal work, e.a., Windows application, webpages and so forth
- Double click the Check PC For Errors shortcut. Wait for a while
- Click on Settings tab from ARO® 2012 (Trial Version)
- In the Optimization Settings section, you could tick all of the options listed in it.
- In the Junk section, you tick the Cookies, History and the Form data for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome and Firefox project. Besides, you can also check the Error Report Log option for System item. Then you click Apply button on it.
- In the Optimize section, you click Optimize Registry Now option for Optimize Registry, "Deframenting your registry can improve system performance. To defragment your registry, click on the Optimize Registry Now button below. You will need to reboot your system for the changes to take effect.".
Note #1: You can reset your ARO to the original values by clicking the Restore Defaults option.
Note #2: You can apply the PC optimization time to time via applying the Recommended, Run once, Every day, Every week (Recommended ) option for the Schedule section. Then you click Apply.
Note: You then click the Yes option from ARO 2012, "Windows will reboot automatically after this Optimization! Please make sure to save all of your work before hitting ‘Yes’ to continue. Your PC may appear to slow down during optimization process. This is perfectly normal.".
How Can You Automatically or Manually Backup Windows Registry Editor?
In the Backup section, you click Take Full Registry Backup, "ARO 2012 provides complete backup and restore support. To return to any previous configuration, simply select an item from the list below and click on the Restore button to start the restore process.".
Important Note: You are strongly recommended that you firstly clear temporary Internet files > upgrade your antivirus software install, run a virus scan in Windows Safe Mode > optimize your system > run that Backup item.
Then how can you find the Registration Entries file saved by ARO to restore Registry Editor? You click Start > Search > For Files or Folders… item > All files and folders > type "ARO" in the All or part of the file name item; tick the Search hidden files and folders, Case sensitive option for More advanced options item ; click Search, wait > In the Search Results list, you then enter the ARO file folder, which would be located in C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data\Sammsoft (for 32-bit Windows XP 3).
Note: To restore Windows Registry, you can directly run the Registry Entries file, or right click on it, then run the Merge command on top of that menu.
Besides, you can manually backup Window Registry files via launching the Export item in File menu. Review some more tips in my “A-2″ removal demo video above.
Enjoy Related Windows Optimizer Removal
Computer Repair Service, Virus Removal, Online PC Support. Help Services 24/7 – Support.com
ARO 2012 – Download.com
ARO 2012 – TopTenREVIEWS
Trying to remove/uninstall ARO 2011? – Yahoo! Answers