Windows did not allow you to completely uninstall Any Video Converter from your device at once?
Why is a complete uninstall of Any Video Converter is so "hard"? Well, contrary to the Anvsoft’s own uninstaller, the aforementioned uninstallation program does NOT have responsibility to get rid of AVG Secure Search (a.k.a, AVG toolbar), a PUP that comes along with Any Video Converter (See more related shots below), thus, for your information, cleanly uninstalling AVG toolbar can enable you to fully remove Any Video Converter! If, you’re tired of uninstall instructions, the unwanted video converter freeware and its sponsor AVG toolbar will be thoroughly uninstalled from your PC by using this perfect uninstaller. Furthermore, you may learn tips on how to uninstall Any DVD Converter / Any Video Converter Ultimate / Any Video Recorder from this response from WindowsUninstaller.Org.
WindowsUninstaller.Org is launching the ultimate solution to uninstall the Any Video Converter…
Slide note: A Review of the setup of Any Video Converter
- "Select Destination Location"
- "C:\Program Files\AnvSoft\Any Video Converter" (By default) (TIP You can force uninstall AnvSoft’s video converter though your system will not allow you to do so!)
- "Select Additional Tasks"
- "… Any Video Converter recommends the AVG toolbar to improve your internet protection."
- "… Install the AVG Toolbar, set AVG Secure Search as my homepage, newly opened tabs and and default search provider."
- "*Applies to Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. …"
- Or… "Install TuneUp Utilities 2013 – Recommended by Any Video Converter"
NOTE If you have been prompted to install TuneUp Utilities 2013, read the recommended tutorial above so that you can forcibly remove it, at that point, you can cleanly uninstall the Any Video Converter.
How to thoroughly uninstall Any Video Converter?
NOTE If, you are new to Windows system and/or you are lost with your computer, use this perfect uninstall tool to effectively uninstall the Any Video Converter and other unwanted software I’ve mentioned above; or you can take the advanced actions to clean up what a standard uninstallation leaves behind.
- Firs of all, I need to shut down the running Any Video Converter: I click on the dark blue video button, scroll down the menu and choose Exit (E) option on it.
- Then I save and close internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
- Now I open up Control Panel then, I visit the Uninstall a program entry in it.
- Then, I locate Any Video Converter 5.0.5 and I launch the listing Uninstall option for it. Read more specifications about it.
NOTE The Solution #1 below allows me to uninstall Any Video Converter without the administrative rights
- Publisher: Any-Video-Converter.com
- Size: 10 MB
- Help link: http://www.any-video…
- Update information: http://www.any-video-converter[dot]com/
- Support link: http://www.any-video…
NOTE I have to access the Admin mode to uninstall Any Video Converter employing the Solution #2 below…
RELATED #1: How can I uninstall the Any Video Recorder version 1.0.2?
- Go to its default "Output Directory" folder and save any media file(s) in it and close Any Video Recorder.
- Open up Control Panel and enter Uninstall a program in it.
- Launch Uninstall option for the listing Any Video Recorder version 1.0.2 (size, 24.9 MB); click Yes on "Any Video Recorder Uninstall".
- Wait and follow the onscreen prompts below to complete the uninstall procedure.
RELATED #2: How to Uninstall the Any DVD Converter Professional 4.6.0?
- I click on the File menu and launch the Exit option in it.
- I direct enter AnvSoft folder and look for the following unins000(.exe) application; then I use the administrative privileges to start the express uninstallation of Any DVD Converter Professional.
How to uninstall Any Video Converter (Ultimate version)?
- First, I exit it and then I go to "Uninstall or change a program" list.
- Locate the following Any Video Converter Ultimate 4.6.0 (size, 114 MB; publisher, Any-Video-Converter.com) and launch the "Uninstall" option for it.
- Not a huge change, you should be able to uninstall Any Video Converter Ultimate automatically. If you’ve experienced PC errors, a straightforward resolution is to use the following smart uninstall tool to force remove the Anvsoft’s product(s) and/or any other unsed Windows apps.
If you want to successfully uninstall Any Video Converter and/or any other unwanted programs without facing uninstallation errors – which can be caused by the bug(s) that has been contained in the standard routines – this is the expected solution to such uninstall and leftover issues!
Related Discussion on WindowsUninstaller.Org
How to Uninstall YTD YouTube Downloader & Converter
How to Uninstall YTD YouTube Downloader & Converter
How to Uninstall ooVoo
How to Uninstall Camfrog Video Chat
How to Remove Ulead VideoStudio
How to Uninstall SPEEDbit Video Downloader
Tips to uninstall Any Video Converter from 3rd-party web sites
Video Converters Downloads for Windows – CNET Download.com
TuneUp Utilities 2012 user reviews and ratings – CNET Download.com
McAfee SiteAdvisor Software – Website Safety Ratings and Secure Search
“In the program Any video converter how do you remove the subtitles from a mkv?” – Yahoo! Inc.
Install & Uninstall Any Video Converter (Ultimate) & more – FAQs on Anvsoft Inc.