wo solutions are provided for you to correctly uninstall All In One Keylogger in Windows.
All In One Keylogger is a surveillance software that monitors that registers every activity on users’ computers to encrypt logs. It allows users to secretly track all activities from all other users of the computer and automatically receive logs to a specified e-mail/FTP/LAN. And because it’s invisible, most users have no idea how to get rid of it.
So I’m writing this instruction in hope of helping users effectively uninstall All In One Keylogger. In the end of the article you can learn some tips for system maintenance. Just enjoy the reading.
How to Manually Uninstall All In One Keylogger Yourself
1. Check whether All In One Keylogger is running by opening the Task Mananger. If there is a process named “Reg_xxx (32/64 bit)”, end it to quit the program.
2. Click the Start button in the bottom-left of your screen, and click Programs and Features.
3. You’re brought to the list of currently installed programs, where you can see their names, sizes, and installation dates. Find All In One Keylogger in the list, double-click it to activate the built-in uninstaller.
4. When you confirm the removal, you need to provide the password that you entered right after the installation of All In One Keylogger for accessing applications in the system. Then the uninstall will be finished within a while.
5. To check whether there is any remaining files (entries) left in the Registry, hit Windows key + C, click Search and enter “regedit” to open the Registry Editor.
7. On the navigator of the Registry Editor, click Edit > Find…, and enter “All In One Keylogger” to find the related remaining files. Delete the results you found to completely uninstall All In One Keylogger.
8. Now you can restart your computer to take effect.
If you want to achieve the desired results more efficiently, refer to the next part, which provides a quite different troubleshooting method for you to uninstall All In One Keylogger and other programs you don’t need.
Breezily Uninstall All In One Keylogger Using Special Uninstaller
To spare yourself the tedious work to uninstall All In One Keyboard, this is definitely a better way to go. Anytime in the future when you’re facing an unwanted program, you will never again figure out where to dig in the system to root it out. See how the Max Uninstaller helps you with the removal:
1. Get Max Uninstaller.
Click any of the blue download buttons on the page or visit the homepage to download & install this removal tool.
2. Run Analysis > Complete Uninstall.
Double-click its desktop icon to launch it, you will know what programs are currently installed on your PC. Find and select All In One Keylogger as your target, click Run Analysis to scan for all the related files, then click Complete Uninstall to uninstall the program.
3. Scan Leftovers > Delete Leftovers.
Confirm the removal. When it says “Please wait while Special Uninstaller initializes the uninstall process.” Then you can click Scan Leftovers to scan for its leftovers, and hit Delete Leftovers at last to completely uninstsall All In One Keylogger.
Clicking “Back to Step1″ will bring you back to the program list, then you may check whether All In One Keylogger has gone from your PC.
How to Prevent PUPs and Optimize Your PC?
According to the feedback of some users, antivirus products don’t block the pop-ups of what was already installed or they unknowingly installed. Some applications are not malicious by the criteria of antivirus software, so I think the best way to prevent the unwelcome programs from getting in is to pay more attention when you visit a web page, open an email, download and install an application.
And here are several things you can do to optimize your PC performance:
Keep your Windows up to date – Average users can install updates without the help of professionals. Modern versions of Windows are even set to install updates automatically out of the box, so you may not even have to do any of this updating work yourself.
Free up space by removing files and programs – If you’ve been using your machine for a while, you can probably free up disk space by removing the redundant files, and uninstall the needless programs by using Max Uninstaller, just like how you can easily uninstall All In One Keylogger.
Optimize Startup – Open Task Manager (right-click the task bar and select Start Task Manager), and click over to the Startup tab, to easily manage your startup programs without installing any other software.