The newly installed Ad-Aware Antivirus Pro (v10) program just disabled all your attempts to open or use Microsoft Excel documentary files? Could not open the running Ad-Aware Antivirus Pro program in Taskbar? Encountered some really nagging information boxes that had really slowed down the installed web browser tools, even your whole Windows operating system and more other reported real-time Anti-Virus application compatibility issues? Ended up with the Error 2721 while you were trying to start and complete the express uninstall of Ad-Aware Antivirus Pro?
To view your personal MS excel documents, you follow these quick steps to run your computer without Lavasoft’s malware protection you installed: 1) Logged on as system administrator, press down the Windows/Home + D key to enter your computer’s desktop and then, you then cut off the Internet connection. 2) Click the Show hidden icons in Taskbar, scroll up the menu, move your mouse to the black A icon, the installed Ad-Aware Antivirus Pro program. 3) You then right-click on it, launch the Exit option on the menu and then, you click the Yes button on the Ad-Aware Free Antivirus + info box, warning “Do you want to exit?”.
To re-run your Ad-Aware Antivirus Pro software, you can double-click on its shortcut files created on the Windows desktop, or the one in its program folder listed in Program list.
And to check and resolve the annoying problems with a slow PC, please ensure that you DO NOT combine two or more another antivirus product or suite and/or firewall, like Panda GP/IS, and more others, with the above Ad-Aware Antivirus Pro device. Simply, for advanced end-users, you can load your Windows in its Safe Mode and then, you go to Programs Files file folder, which is located and saved in Local Disk (C:), find and then remove any remained installation directory(ies) associated with another previously installed malware protection program manually. For more detailed tips that would fix the uninstall error I’ve reviewed above, please use the below powerful perfect uninstaller and follow the the rest of this tutorial exactly to cleanly uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus Pro software.
Before we start the standard uninstall of Ad-Aware Antivirus Pro…
We here need to review some more detailed installation options you may have selected or performed. See the below image:
- Title: Ad Aware
- Item: Ad-Aware Safe Browser add-on
- Info: Installing this browser add-on (optional) gives you important additional security features (recommended) and helps support Ad-Aware.
- Safe Browsing: blocks sites with malware in real-time.
- Safe Searching: highlights known scam or malware infested sites.
- Spam-free Results: cleaner spam-free search results powered by Blekko
- Install Ad-Aware Safe-Browsing module and block malicious websites on Internet Explorer and Firefox.
- Set my home page to Ad-Aware Safe Search and make Blekko my default search provider.
See more related items installed in Uninstall or change a program / Currently installed programs list, and, web tools you have:
Note The Lavasoft Search Plugin 0.6 has been installed in Mozilla Aurora.
Note Info about Microsoft Windows IE 9 with Ad-Aware Security Add-on installed.
Instruction One to Uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus Pro
- Logged on your computer using the local administrative account, you save and exit all the running private file(s), application(s) – for the potentially running Ad-Aware Antivirus Pro program, please review the quick tips above to shut it down properly; moreover, you run Windows Task Manager, check the below Processes tab on it, if you would then find the below AdAware.exe, adawarebp.exe still running in the list, launch the End Process option for it/them. Read or review some more info about them.
- Type of file: Application (.exe) / Win32 EXE
- Description: Ad-Aware Antivirus
- Size: 17.9 MB (18,832,264 bytes)
- Size on disk: 17.9 MB (18,833,408 bytes)
- Digital Signatures: Yes
- SHA256: 23e64dedbd2546fd84a14eb533c059bec21866b51c3fd186287894e590247f40
- SHA1: 03fa77a6cbd2c6dfa06438fc2785a76dc9d48e7d
- MD5: 5e57eab47e565bf754bcf99a410c3354
- Type of file: Application (.exe) / Win32 EXE
- Description: Ad-Aware Browsing Protection
- Size: 193 KB (198,032 bytes)
- Size on disk: 196 KB (200,704 bytes)
- SHA256: 7580ff135c12aae5be110a9949a842cfa4413c7e68186e81c8ff290e1c0ee26a
- SHA1: 3e5fb03e75d7f3f9450b16cde2b846d7a1f018ba
- MD5: c5f1d82d9cc8979971cc748fcb2ee7ca
Instruction Two to Uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus Pro (Typical Method)
- Click Start, then Settings or the below Control Panel directly.
- In the Control Panel window, you then visit the Uninstall a program or Add/Remove Programs.
- Locate the below Ad-Aware Antivirus project, you can first launch the Change option for it, follow Ad-Aware Antivirus – InstallShield Wizard below to automatically uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus Pro.
- Publisher: Lavasoft Limited
- Size: 36.6 MB
- Product version: 10.2.21.3698
- Help link: www[dot]lavasoft[dot]support
Tip Then Ad-Aware Antivirus – InstallShield Wizard will tell you that “The InstallShield(R) Wizard will allow you to modify, repair, or remove Ad-Aware Antivirus Pro. To continue, click Next.”.
Tip Select the Remove option from the above Program Maintenance window, informing “Modify, repair, or remove the program.” and then you click Next > on it.
Tip Then above Remove the Program window will then inform you that “You have chosen to remove the program from your system. Click Remove to remove Ad-Aware Antivirus from your computer. After removal, this program will no longer be available for use. If you want to review or change any settings, click Back.”.
Actions for uninstalling related components and leftover files, registry entries and more…
- Simply, you enter the below Uninstall or change a program or Add/Remove Programs list again.
- To completely uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus, you then launch the Uninstall option for the above Ad-Aware Browsing Protection (version, 0.90.2) first.
- Follow the below Ad-Aware Browsing Protection 0.9 Uninstall widow exactly to complete its uninstall process, telling “Welcome to the Ad-Aware Browsing Protection 0.9 Uninstall Wizard. This wizard will guide you through the uninstallation of Ad-Aware Browsing Protection 0.9. Before starting the uninstallation, make sure Ad-Aware Browsing Protection 0.9 is not running. Click Uninstall to start the uninstallation.”. Then you wait…
- Click the Finish button on Ad-Aware Browsing Protection 0.9 Uninstall window, informing “Ad-Aware Browsing Protection 0.9 has been uninstalled from your computer. Click Finish to close this wizard.”.
- Then you can go on with the express uninstall of Ad-Aware Security Add-on (v184.108.40.206) in the list. After you clicking the Uninstall entry in the list, you then see the below screenshots for the easy tips.
- Then you follow the instructions listed on below Ad-Aware Browsing Protection 0.9 Uninstall window, telling “Welcome to the Ad-Aware Security Add-on 2.2 Uninstall Wizard. This wizard will guide you through the uninstallation of Ad-Aware Security Add-on 2.2. Before starting the uninstallation, make sure Ad-Aware Security Add-on 2.2 is not running. Click Next to continue.”. Then you wait seconds for Ad-Aware Browsing Protection 2.2 Uninstall below.
- To fully uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus Pro, you select the provided additional option “Uninstall Ad-Aware Browsing Protection” on the following Ad-Aware Security Add-on 2.2 Uninstall window and then you click Finish on it.
- Close the below “Ad-Aware Security Add-On – Uninstall” web page, saying “Uninstallation Succesful. We’d love to hear your feedback. Tell us what you thought of Ad-Aware Security Add-On and help us improve it.
“. Reload the below Uninstall or change a program list.
- And to thoroughly uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus Pro, take the following steps to restore your installed web browsers, like Mozilla Aurora and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Tip Select the installed language for that Ad-Aware Security Add-on, like the default one, English, you then click the OK on the above Installer Language window.
If you have Mozilla’s product installed…
- Run it and open up the following menu in its title
- Click the below Options entry on the menu
- Select the “Restore to Default” option for the Home Page entry. Click the OK on Options window
- Open up the above menu again, which Options is located, enter Add-ons entry. Then you will see the below Mozilla’s Add-ons Manager window displayed, you then launch the Remove option for the remained Lavasoft Search Plugin 0.6 to completely uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus Pro
- Close your Mozilla window and then, you re-run it to check out the changes made to it
Open up your current version of IE:
- Open up the Tools or the following Settings entry directly, scroll down the menu and then, you enter Internet options.
- For most common Windows users, you then click the Use blank tab in Home page portion and then, you click Apply.
- Click the Settings in Search; in the Search Providers list, you then first set the Bing entry as default engine and then, you remove the blekko to fully uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus Pro
- Click the Close on IE’s Manage Add-on window and then the OK on Internet Options. Re-open your IE to confirm the changes have been taken effect.
Info: “Error 2721. SBInstallRepairHelper_x86.6C2C1262_EACB_455A_90_23_2C597F2E7AC2 not found in Binary table stream.”.
Info: “The setup was unable to automatically close all requested applications. Please ensure that the applications holding files in use are closed before continuing with the installation.”.
BOUNS: How to Uninstall Ad-ware Antivirus Free
NOTE Follow the below quick steps to automatically uninstall Ad-Aware Antivirus Free.
More From WindowsUninstaller.Org
Uninstall ClamWin Free Antivirus
uninstall VIPRE Antivirus 2012/2013
uninstall Panda Antivirus Pro 2012/2013
uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2012/2013
uninstall Trend Micro Titanium Antivirus Plus 2012/2013
Uninstall avast! Free Antivirus 7
Your Study Center…
Ad-Aware 10.x – Lavasoft Support Forums
InstallShield – © 2012 Flexera Software LLC. All rights reserved.
Malware Removal How-tos
Windows Installer Error Messages (Windows) – © 2012 Microsoft. All rights reserved.