Need Some Help to Fix install.log Error Message When You Were Trying to Uninstall Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker Program?
To repair Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker uninstall error, you need to apply a new installation option for the Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker software; and then try to uninstall it from your Windows again. Here, you can also download Max Uninstaller to perform a force and clean removal for that problematic program on your computer. See some more related section below.
Note: You may meet this Wise Uninstall error message, telling you that “Could not open INSTALL.LOG file.”.
Video Guide on How to Remove and Uninstall Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker from Your Windows Machine
Simply, to uninstall Maker software manually, please BACKUP Windows Registry, SAVE your personal data and log on your Windows using the ADMINISTRATOR account; then you may go to:
How-to Method #1: Visit Windows Control Panel Link
1. Please visit Start link in Windows Taskbar, then the Settings item, and then the Control Panel link.
2. In the Control Panel window, please click on Add or Remove Programs entry;
3. Then Windows will display a list called Currently installed software and updates, you would see Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker item on the top of that list;
4. Highlight it, then please click on Change/Remove button on the Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker entry to automatically uninstall Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker.
5. Then you would meet a window, named "Sorry to Lose You", asking you that “We’re sorry Acoustica CD Label Maker didn’t meet your needs. Would you be willing to take a brief survey to tell us how we fell short?”
6. You can click on No button on that "Lose You" Window.
7. Next… It would be Uninstall CD Label Maker window, informing you that “Welcome to the Acoustica CD Label Maker uninstall program. You can choose to automatically uninstall this software or choose exactly which changes are made to your system. Select the Custom button to choose which modifications to make during the uninstall. Select the Automatic button for the default uninstall options. Select Repair to reinstall changed files/registry keys (require installation media):
Tip: You first tick Automatic option, then the Next > button.
8. After your clicking on Next button, you would meet Uninstall CD Label Maker window again, telling you that "You are now ready to uninstall the Acoustica CD Label Maker from your system. Click the Finish button to perform the uninstall. Click Back button to change any of the uninstall options. Click Cancel button to exit the uninstall. By Wise Installation Wizard®". Please click Finish button. If you just could not complete this express removal for Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker, please refer to the following video demo and/or save and run the powerful uninstaller utility (recommended) to perform a full uninstall of Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker software.
How-to Method #2: Find and launch the following Uninstall option as admin (Shown below)
1. Again, click your Start button, then enter Programs folder above it; locate and enter a subfolder Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker.
2. Scroll down your mouse, and then launch Uninstall item at the bottom of Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker folder to uninstall Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker on your Windows computer.
3. Here, you will see that man in Sorry to Lose You window by Acoustica Inc. and this uninstall wizard will walk you through the default removal for the main application.
How-to Method #3: Launch the UNWISE.EXE Application
For Windows starters, you can read or review the following detailed information for UNWISE.EXE application:
- Name: UNWISE.EXE
- Type of file: Application
- Description: WiseScript Uninstaller
- Location: C:\Program Files\“ACLM”
- Size: 157 KB (161,344 bytes)
- Size on disk: 160 KB (163,840 bytes)
- Version: 10.3.0.250
- Copyright: (c) Altiris All rights reserved.
- Internal Name: UNWISE32
- Language: English (United States)
- Legal Trademarks: No
- Original File Name: UNWISE32.EXE
- Product Name: WISE
- Product Version: 10.03.0
1. Click Show Desktop entry in Taskbar, then right click on the shortcut for the current version of Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker, then the following Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker Properties window will be displayed, you then click the Shortcut tab and then click Find Target… tab on it.
2. Then you’ll see a file folder “Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker”, which is located in C:\Program Files\Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker. See the created program files as following – you may be able to manually remove them to completely uninstall Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker.
- cdlabel.exe, 3.09 MB (3,248,128 bytes), Version 184.108.40.206, Copyright © 2001-2010 Acoustica Inc.
- cdlabelmaker.chm Compiled HTML Help file, 504 KB (516,962 bytes),
- CDTextReader.dll, 249 KB (255,656 bytes), Ver.220.127.116.11, a CD-Text Reader, Copyright (c) MIIK Ltd 2002
- sndengine-strings.ini, Configuration Settings file, 7.88 KB (8,075 bytes)
- wmaengine.dll, Application Extension, 180 KB (184,320 bytes)
3. See that UNWISE.EXE app? Well, you just need to click on your U key to fast highlight and then run the default uninstall application to uninstall your Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker automatically:
4. Double-click that app, you would meet Uninstall CD Label Maker window, then you may review or repeat the Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker removal steps above to uninstall it. Cannot complete the uninstall progress? Run the following uninstall tool.
To completely uninstall Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker, you also need to:
Extra Step #1: Search out and remove the associated files left in your system, such as…
- An Internet shortcut, linking to http://www[dot]acoustica.com/cgi/install-success.asp?p=8&buyurl=http://www.acoustica.com/cd-label-maker/buy.asp&c=&lmv=3033,
- Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker, An Empty folder, that get left in C:\Program Files, 0 bytes
- Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker-INST-15071272.pf, Unknown application, C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch, 5.47 KB (5,608 bytes) or 8.00 KB (8,192 bytes) on disk
Extra Step #2: Search Windows Register Editor to clean these Values related with Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker software – For more regular end users, we recommend you save and run Max Uninstaller to modify your Registry Editor:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Search Assistant\ACMru\5603; Value data, 000-Acoustica CD, 001 – Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker;
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu\Programs\Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker, Order
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\MUICache, C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\GLB2.tmp; Value data, Acoustica CD/DVD Label Maker