How do I uninstall Classic Shell for my Windows 8 the Right Way?
Using Windows Programs and Features, I’ve listed the typical & manual steps described in this how-to page on WindowsUninstaller.Org. To the details, you should use Task Manager to force terminate its running process in background; then you close all the opening Windows Explorer bar and then go to Uninstall or change a program list to launch Uninstall option to automatically uninstall Classic Shell on your computer. If you are just unable to uninstall your unwanted Classic Shell program, please download and run the following smart uninstaller software, then launch its force removal option for your Classic Shell program.
The Knowledge Required to Uninstall Classic Shell Completely and/or Forcibly
The following section will you through the express install of Classic Shell.
- Step 1: Custom Setup
- Info: Select the way you want features to be installed
- Items: Class Shell (This feature requires 1509 KB on your hard drive. it has 4 of 4 subfeatures selected. The subfeatures require 5748KB on your hard drive.)
- Class Explorer: Class Explorer adds a toolbar to Windows Explorer, replaces the copy UI and fixes some usability problems. This feature requires 748KB on your hard drive.
- Class Start Menu: Class Start Menu is a highly customizable replacement for Windows start menu. This feature requires 4236KB on your hard drive.
- Class IE9: Class IE9 lets you customize the title bar and the status bar of Internet Explorer 9. This feature requires 492KB on your hard drive.
- Class Shell Update: Class Shell Update checks periodically for new versions. This feature requires 272KB on your hard drive.
- Option: Create a start menu folder
- Location: C:\Program Files\Classic Shell (TIP: DOWNLOAD this uninstall tool to force uninstall Classic Shell from your Windows 7/8 computer now!)
- Step 2: Please save or review the following ClassShellReadMe file to help you remove the Classic Shell better!
How do I uninstall Classic Shell from Windows 8 system?
The following detailed steps will effectively walk you through how to fully uninstall Classic Shell on your PC. If you just cannot follow the Classic Shell removal guide below, please download this uninstall tool to force and completely delete your unwanted Classic Shell in your system.
- Logged on to my Win8 machine as Administrator, then I save and close all the open windows, just like the Computer below.
- Now I double click on the Control Panel icon on my screen, then I open up the Uninstall a program in it.
- To automatically uninstall Classic Shell from my computer, I double-click on it in the following Uninstall or change a program.
- Publisher: IvoSoft
- Size: 7.05 MB
- Product version: 3.6.5
- Support link: http://classicshell.sourcefor…
- Help link: http://sourceforge.net…
- Program name: C:\Windows\Installer\228b12.msi
- Publisher: Unknown
- Program location: Uninstall 3.6.5 IvoSoft…
NOTE If you are not a system administrator, then the following Class Shell would disable your attempts to uninstall it, "You must be an Administrator to remove this application. To remove this application, you can log on as an Administrator, or contact your technical support group for assistance.". Need to perform a force uninstall of Classic Shell? Click here to download uninstaller PRO.
PUPs-removal discussions on WindowsUninstaller.Org
Classic Shell / Discussion /
Help:unable to UNinstall – Copyright © 2013 SourceForge.
“When I uninstall Classic Shell, it removes one of my display languages!?” – Copyright © 2013 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Classic Shell • View topic – Classic Shell will not uninstall or install – © 2010-2013, Ivo Beltchev
uninstall Classic Shell with WindowsUninstaller.Org Removal Tips (PDF) @ SlideShare