April 11, 2013 Updated: How can I manually uninstall SpeedyPC Pro from Windows 8?
If ya got errors while you tried to uninstall SpeedyPC Pro, you can save your work and learn tips from the following content; and you can use this smart uninstaller to save your PC from unexpected troubles.
- First off, I save all of my personal files and then use Admin mode to close other applications in use.
- Find the SpeedyPC Pro’s tray icon in Taskbar, right click on it and run Exit.
- I directly open up Control Panel and press Uninstall a program in it.
- Then I locate the unwanted SpeedyPC Pro item and run Uninstall/Change option for it.
- Publisher: SpeedyPC Software
- Product version: 3.7.0
- Support link: http://www.speedypc[dot]com
- Help link: http:/www.speedypc….
When ya went into Windows programs list, you just couldn’t find the unwanted SpeedyPC Pro software?!
So, you found that the previously installed SpeedyPC Pro had just gone for no reason? Well, I can tell ya which is worse: the official installation file, SpeedyPC Pro.exe (SpeedyPC Pro Installer; MD5, 02b715278b7e7de2d7296a11613ee65a) has been detected by Kingsoft (engine, 20130408) as malicious software Win32.Heur.KVMF64.hy.(kcloud)! Therefore, you should refer to the following how-to information page to thoroughly uninstall SpeedyPC Pro!
You may wish to completely uninstall SpeedyPC Pro due to its fake optimization
Reason: You need to purchase the activation key and then you can solve those issues reported by SpeedyPC Pro.
For ordinary Windows users, you take this Way One to safely uninstall the SpeedyPC Pro
- Download Max Uninstaller here.
- Save and close all other application(s) you’re running.
- Run Max Uninstaller as system Administrator.
- Select SpeedyPC Pro item in Installed Programs
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Publisher: SpeedyPC Software, Inc.
- Install Location: C\Program Files\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyPC\ (TIP Ya gotta focibly uninstall SpeedyPC Pro here.)
- Click on the Run Analysis button; then wait.
- Click Complete Uninstall option and Max Uninstaller will help you automatically and cleanly uninstall SpeedyPC Pro.
- Click Yes then.
- Click Uninstall option from “SpeedyPC Pro Uninstall” window, asking “Are you sure you want to uninstall SpeedyPC Pro?”. Then, please wait.
- Option #1: Uninstall
- Option #2: "Get it FREE!"
- Option #3: Cancel
- Click on the Close button on “SpeedyPC Pro Uninstall – Uninstallation Complete”, saying "Uninstall was completed successfully.".
- Click on the Scan Leftovers option from Max Uninstaller to SAFELY uninstall SpeedyPC Pro and clean its remains in your system. Wait a short while.
- Launch the Delete Leftovers option to effectively clean SpeedyPC Pro’s files and registry entries on your computer.
- Click Yes from Max Uninstaller then.
- Click OK then. Exit your version of Max Uninstaller.
For advanced end-users, you might be manually uninstall SpeedyPC Pro on your machine
IMPORTANT: This method will also help you find the main files related to the SpeedyPC Pro in your system, and then you could manually delete those files left in your Windows.
1. Right click on the shortcut icon for the unneeded SpeedyPC Pro; you then enter the Properties.
2. Choose the Find Target… option from “SpeedyPC Pro Properties” info box. Write down the details in Start in: item (Note: In case that you had installed SpeedyPC Pro via its express installation option, it might be saved in "’C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\SpeedyPC Software\UUS3\SpeedyPC’" ). Click OK or Cancel to exit Properties window.
3. Click on the Tools menu in SpeedyPC file folder, scroll down, then you enter the Folder Options… section in it to temporarily modify the Folder Options: click the View tab in it > check the Show hidden files and folders option from Advanced settings; and disable the Hide extensions for known file types option. Click OK.
4. Press your U key to fast locate and run the uninstall.exe in it to uninstall SpeedyPC Pro quickly yet incompletely.
- Title: uninstall.exe
- Type of file: Application
- Description: SpeedyPC Pro
- Size: 167 KB (171,488 bytes)
- Size on disk: 168 KB (172,032 bytes)
- File version: 22.214.171.124
- Copyright: Copyright © 2011 SpeedyPC Software Inc.
- Company: SpeedyPC Software Inc.
- Language: Language Neutral
- Digital Signatures: (Shown below)
- Summary: No
5. Click Uninstall to uninstall SpeedyPC Pro via its uninstall progress.
Remove the following leftovers to completely Uninstall SpeedyPC Pro
- SpeedyPC Software, an empty file folder, C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Application Data
- SPEEDYPC.EXE-0DB07ED9.pf, C:\WINDOWS\Prefetch, 74.3 KB (76,152 bytes)
- SPEEDYPC.EXE-3746F891.pf, 9.65 KB (9,882 bytes)
- SPEEDYPC_UPDATE3.EXE-0C3A0A68.pf, 29.4 KB (30,154 bytes)
- SPEEDYPCPROINSTALLER.EXE-1B677158.pf, 27.1 KB (27,834 bytes)
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Search Assistant\ACMru\5603, 000 – speedypc
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedyPC Software, Order – 08 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 82 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 0…
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu\Programs\SpeedyPC Software\SpeedyPC Pro
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\MUICach, C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SpeedyPC.exe – SpeedyPC, C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\SpeedyPCProInstaller.exe – SpeedyPC Pro, C:\Program Files\Common Files\speedypc software\UUS3\SpeedyPC_Update3.exe – Speed up your PC
You can learn the Way Three below to Remove/Uninstall SpeedyPC Pro
1. Start > Settings > Control Panel.
2. Add or Remove Programs, or the Uninstall or change a program (for a Windows 7/Vista machine.)
3. Launch the Change/Remove option from the listing SpeedyPC Pro (Size, 11.13MB) and then you should be able to automatically uninstall SpeedyPC Pro.
4. Then the Uninstall option will teach you uninstall SpeedyPC Pro easily.
Encountered SpeedyPC Pro application error?
Note: 7ZipDLL.dll not found.
Note: LiteZip.dll not found.
Tip #1: Try to restore the required file(s) missing or sent to Windows Recycle Bin.
- 7ZipDLL.dll, unknown application/application extension, 535 KB (548,352 bytes); Summary, No
- ExtensionManager.dll, Extension Dynamic Link Library, 76.0 KB (77,824 bytes), v126.96.36.199; Copyright, Copyright (C) 2007; File Version, 1, 2, 0, 0; Internal Name, Extension; Original File name, Extensio.dll
- HandleUpdate.dll, 1.54 MB (1,624,064 bytes), v188.8.131.52; Copyright, ParetoLogic. All rights reserved.; Company, Paretologic; Product Name, PGsurfer
- LiteUnzip.dll, Extract the contents from a ZIP archive, 46.5 KB (47,616 bytes), v0.0.0.1
- LiteZip.dll, Create a ZIP archive, 39.0 KB (39,936 bytes)
- MyResources.dll, ParetoLogic PC Health Advisor, 484 KB (495,616 bytes), v184.108.40.206; Internal Name/Original File name, PCHA.exe; Product Name, PC Health Advisor
- SandBoxer.dll, 540 KB (552,960 bytes), v220.127.116.11; Company, ParetoLogic Inc.; Product Name, SandBoxer Module
- SpeedyPC.exe, SpeedyPC, 4.39 MB (4,613,296 bytes), v18.104.22.168; File Version, 3, 0, 0, 0; Internal Name, speedypc
- sqlite3.dll, 325 KB (333,043 bytes)
- uninstall.exe, SpeedyPC Pro, v22.214.171.124
No Sound in your “SPP” product? You could try to search restore the following *.wav files.
Moreover, you could then review the methods I detailed above to safely/completely uninstall SpeedyPC Pro; then re-install the latest version of it and you keep using the trial version of it.
Encountered other unknown SpeedyPC Pro bugs? Please launch the Generate Log file option from Registration section to export the software logs; wait; upload it, then ask SpeedyPC support team for more help.
Q: How to Perform A Force Scan for System Errors?
A: Click on the About link on right top, launch the Check for Updates… option for Update section; wait.
In the Overview portion, check the following options for Scan Settings, then start your error scan, launching the Click to Start Scan > option.
- System Problems ( – Include in scan)
- Privacy Protection
- Malware Protection
- Junk Files
- System Performance
Q: How Can I Restore My Windows?
A: Please clean temporary Internet files; upgrade other Anti-Virus software to latest edition, then run a virus scan in Safe Mode; save and move your personal files to other non-system disks.
Open up your SpeedyPC Pro program, enter the Restore section, choose one of those Restore Points listed in Restore Point Manager, click Restore button.
Click Yes from SpeedyPC Pro, "Are you sure you want to restore your system to this restore point?".
In case that you could not restore your Windows via SpeedyPC Pro, review the following steps to fix it.
Note: After you uncheck the Turn off System Restore option for System Properties – System Restore tab, please save your work and then, reboot your computer. If you do not like to keep this system optimizer, you then run the following uninstaller PRO to entirely uninstall SpeedyPC Pro on your Windows.
Relate Posts on WindowsUninstaller.Org
Uninstall ArchiCAD 11
Uninstall QuickTime Player
Uninstall avast! Internet Security 7
How to Uninstall Ad-Aware Free Internet Security
Uninstall Bookworm Adventures Vol. 2