October 23, 2013 Updated: How to Uninstall F-Secure Anti-Virus (v2014)?
Some users wish to uninstall F-Secure Anti-Virus ver. 2014 because they had a very unsatisfactory experience at the said new antivirus from F-Secure: they had been asked to purchase the full version of it quite often! And, if, you are having trouble using other Anti-Virus due to F-Secure related program traces, skip the standard uninstall process below and save the recommended uninstall tool Pro to cleanly erase F-Secure Anti-Virus from your computer.
How to Manually uninstall the F-Secure Anti-Virus 2014?
- start >> Control Panel >> hit "Add/Remove" or "Uninstall a program" if you are using a W8/ 7/ Vista computer.
- Locate the following "F-Secure" (23.25MB), click on the "Change/Remove" button behind it.
- If you do not want to use F-Secure’s software any more, you’d better check the 2nd option "Remove all products" then press Next >.
- Then "F-Secure uninstall" program should help you perform the uninstall process, you just need to wait…
- Close the said "uninstall" window when it tells you "Uninstallation complete".
- Afterwards, F-Secure’s "Agent" will process the rest of the uninstall process, please sit tight.
- To successfully get rid of such top-rated antivirus software, you then must manually reboot yoru computer.
Can’t remove F-Secure Anti-Virus when you decided to deploy it?
PC slowdown issue might have been the most annoying one among after users installed F-Secure Anti-Virus. Well, you can refer to F-Secure’s knowlegebase to learn how to modify the scanning options. For the potential Windows shutdown problem, you first try to launch the "Check for updates" option to automatically upgrade or overinstall the current version of F-Secure Anti-Virus; to perform a clean install of it, and just in case that there’s no way to get rid of F-Secure Anti-Virus (2013 / 2011) with Windows’ default uninstall option, downloading and running this smart Windows uninstaller program would be your wise choice to instantly switch that security program by F-Secure Corporation. Furthermore, you can refer to the below detailed resolutions that how can I forcefully uninstall F-Secure Anti-Virus and manipulate associated physical files and registry leftovers, which would be a risky experience makes an average Windows end-user tough.
How can you simply uninstall F-Secure Anti-Virus?
- Open Windows Start menu, scroll up it and then, enter Control Panel, or Settings first on your Windows XP SP3 machine.
- In the next open Control Panel window, click Uninstall a program or Add/Remove Programs.
- Locate the following F-Secure item in the Uninstall or change a program or Currently installed programs list, launching the Uninstall/Change option.
- Product version: 1.71.337.0
NOTE For additional support, click the following WindowsUninstaller.Org Help Forum to learn, share some more uninstall topics which are also immensely useful tips to make your computer run faster and efficiently.
Bonus! When you choose to uninstall F-Secure Anti-Virus (2011 v10.51)…
- Click on the Start button, then the Settings or Control Panel. See the following picture.
- Highlight the following F-Secure Anti-Virus 2011 in the Uninstall or change a program, launch the Uninstall/Change option for it to automatically uninstall it.
- When you see the below F-Secure ANTI-VIRUS 2011 window displayed, you choose "Remove all: Removes F-Secure Anti-Virus 2011 from this computer.".
- Click the Start button and then, wait…
- Finally… at the end of the express removal procedure by the F-Secure Anti-Virus 2011 uninstall tool, you will receive a reboot request: please ensure that you have saved all your private data; by clicking on the Restart now (recommended) button, reboost your PC when the F-Secure ANTI-VIRUS 2011 uninstall wizard tells you that “Uninstallation was successfully. Please restart your computer to complete the uninstall process. Do you want to restart now?”
- Again, as is the common case with Windows’ Control Panel, the said default uninstaller just could not completely remove all traces of associated hundreds of program data created by F-Secure Anti-Virus 2011 and these would still get left on your Windows, then, for an inexperienced guy should think about third-party uninstaller program, Max Uninstaller – its advanced functions developed to detect and clean up those additional program info after uninstalling F-Secure Anti-Virus 2011 and/or other PUPs which the Windows’ built-in uninstall tool just does not touch.
Recently Published Blog Posts…
Popular Posts on WindowsUninstaller.Org
Support – Anti-Virus for Mac – F-Secure
Completely Remove F-Secure Antivirus With F-Secure Uninstallation Tool « My Digital Life
“F-Secure Antivirus Uninstall Utility Download – TechSpot
Uninstallation tool … – F-Secure
Uninstalling F-Secure Anti-Virus – Copyright © 2012 HEXUS®.
How to Uninstall F-Secure Anti-Virus 2011 – YouTube