Did you have a corrupted version of YouSendIt Desktop App running or remained on your Windows computer? And then the annoying Windows Error 1605, telling “This action is only is only valid for products that are currently installed.”, just disabled your attempts to re-install it?
Well, for few advanced Windows end-users, you could refer or review the following YouTube video demo to manually detect and remove all the leftover files and registry entries that may still hided in your system. For more regular guys, to cleanly uninstall YouSendIt Desktop App, you should use the following best uninstall tool to effectively and safely clean its remained software data on your device.
- Log on your Windows as administrator.
- In Windows desktop, you locate and open up the shortcut of the YouSendIt Desktop App and then, you save, move or back up any shared data in it – this way ensures you uninstall YouSendIt Desktop App without data losss.
- Right-click on Windows Taskbar, choose the Start Task Manager option on the menu to open Windows Task Manager application, shown below.
- To smoothly uninstall YouSendIt Desktop App from your Windows, you can also end the following YSIAgent.exe that may still running the WTM’s Processes tab. Review or read some more information about that process as follow.
- Type of file: Application (.exe) / Win32 EXE
- Description: Yousendit Agent
- Size: 3.33 MB (3,500,112 bytes)
- Size on disk: 3.33 MB (3,502,080 bytes)
- File version: 126.96.36.199
- Copyright: Yousendit Inc. (c). All rights reserved.
- Digital Signatures: Yes
- SHA256: 2ce6821851c1e83e0d883ead56b4e6d6bd361a9cca3c08ec266dbcc29176491c
- SHA1: 46a14cae42efdb34ffe1ce10ac17bc65d2acf8f7
- MD5: 9fd6cdd417f82c627d246fd29a7c8d11
Way 1: Use Windows’ default uninstall option to Uninstall YouSendIt Desktop App (recommended)
- Hit the Windows’ Start button and then the Settings or the Control Panel directly.
- Then the Uninstall a program or the Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel.
- Hit the [Y] key to fast locate and launch the Uninstall option for the YouSendIt Desktop App listed on Uninstall or change a program, or the Currently Installed Programs list on your Windows XP SP3 computer. For more related software details, see the followings:
- Size: 8.78 MB
- Product version: 188.8.131.52
- Help link: http://kb[dot]yousendit[dot]com/article.aspx?=313326&p=12705
Way 2: Find and make use of YouSendit’s uninstallstring saved in Windows Registry Editor (advanced)
WARNING Please BACK UP your current Windows Registry Editor to prevent any unexpected registry error from occurring while you tried to uninstall YouSendIt Desktop App using this advanced method!
- Press the [Windows] key + the [R] key to open up the Run application. Please type [regedit] in it; click OK on it.
- For Vista or 7 users, you then select the Yes from the below UAC window.
- Find the following path in Registry Editor, [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]
- Press the [Ctrl] key + the [F] key, input the target in Find, click Find Next button on it.
- Press the [Windows] key + the [R] key again; type [cmd] in Run; type [cd c:\windows\system32] in it, press the [Enter] key.
- Press the [U] key, open up and copy the details saved in the Uninstallstring, paste it in the above cmd.exe, press the [Enter] key again to run the uninstaller for YouSendIt Desktop App program.
- When you see the below InstallShield Wizard window displayed, hit the OK on it. Wait seconds for it to help you uninstall YouSendIt Desktop App automatically.
- When the above uninstall progress completes, save your work and restart your computer. Then you might be able to manually clean those unwanted registry keys related with the uninstalled YouSendIt Desktop App program; and those files left in your system.
Related Application Error Review
Note The above YouSendIt Update Failure warns that “YouSendIt Desktop application has failed to complete an update and cannot run. Restarting your computer may resolve this computer. If the problem persists, please contact technical support.”
Solution: Reboot your machine -> re-try the currently installed version of YouSendIt Desktop Appapplication -> review or follow the video demo below and use the Windows uninstaller to thoroughly remove the problematic YouSendIt Desktop App application remained in your system; reinstall it using any newest or stable version of its official installer file.
More other uninstall tutorials on us…
Discover the world
Google Cloud Storage
Cloud Solutions – 2012 AT&T Intellectual Property
Cloud storage – From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Microsoft | Server & Cloud | Cloud Computing | Online Services
Should Salesforce Ditch Oracle and Go Open Source? – Cloud/Storage – Innovation Insights (Wired.com © 2012 Condé Nast)