UltraISO Premium is an easy-to-use CD/DVD Image manipulation tool that enable people directly extract, create, edit, and convert CD/DVD image files. If UltraISO Premium is installed without your permission or you no longer need it any more, you can uninstall UltraISO Premium from system by following the instructions below.
Encountered UltraISO error message saying “No virtual CD/DVD drive found!”? Can’t burn an ISO file on USB section?
First, save your ISO data before you uninstall UltraISO Premium. Run the current version of UltraISO installation package. Then reboot your computer, run UltraISO again. Continue to read more.
In case that the previously installed burner couldn’t run properly, you can follow my YouTube video demo below to completely uninstall UltraISO Premium from your device. It can be seen from the video that Max Uninstaller is able to safely & thoroughly remove it.
Select one of the following instruction to remove your unwanted UltraISO Premium
Method one: Download Max Uninstaller here to cleanly uninstall the possibly problematic UltraISO Premium
1. You run Max Uninstaller and check the "Installed programs" section and then, you locate the unwanted or problematic UltraISO Premium V9.52 application in it. Afterward, you simply click "Run Analysis" button on left pane.
- Version: N/A
- Publisher: N/A
- Install Location: C:\Program Files\UltraISO\
2. You just need to be patient while Max Uninstall is quickly "collecting and analyzing UltraISO Premium V9.52 software install information"…
3. You need to get rid of the following program items – for advanced users, you might be able to manually remove them as well – then you press "Complete Uninstall" button.
4. Click Yes from UltraISO Uninstall, “Are you sure you want to completely remove UltraISO and all of its components?”. Then you wait.
5. Click OK from UltraISO Uninstall window, “UltraISO uninstall complete. Some elements could not be removed. These can be removed manually.“. See? The default uninstall option cannot fully uninstall the UltraISO Premium on your computer.
6. Now, you click the Scan Leftovers button above and you wait for the scan progress to automatically finish. You then hit Delete Leftovers > click Yes > press OK.
7. Quit Max Uninstaller; save your data; restart your machine.
Method two: Launch the "UltraISO uninstaller" below to automatically uninstall UltraISO Premium
1. Press start button and go to Programs and then, you should detect the following UltraISO folder below, run the "Uninstall UltraISO" application in it.
2. To automatically uninstall UltraISO Premium, you then press the Yes button as well. And you wait.
3. Click OK from UltraISO Uninstall Window, “UltraISO was successfully removed from your computer.”
Method three: Launch the Remove option in programs list to automatically uninstall UltraISO Premium
1. Click start and Settings, you then enter Control Panel on the menu.
2. Click on the Remove button in the listing UltraISO Premium V9.52 entry to remove it from "Currently installed programs" list.
3. Click Yes on the following prompt to start uninstalling UltraISO Premium automatically. You then need to wait for few seconds.
4. Press the OK button.
Method four: Run unins000.exe below to uninstall UltraISO Premium
Q: How can I find unins000.exe while programs list does not provide me with the uninstall option?
A: Right click UltraISO icon on Desktop > select Properties > click Find Target… button > close UltraISO Properties window > press U key, fast locate and run unins000.exe; you then manually delete the remaining items in that folder to fully uninstall UltraISO Premium.
- Type of file: Application
- Description: Setup/Uninstall
- Size: 766 KB (784,670 bytes)
- Size on disk: 768 KB (786,432 bytes)
- File version: 188.8.131.52
- Language: Language Neutral
After the standard uninstall progress is complete, you manually clean any of the following traces to fully uninstall UltraISO Premium:
- IsoCmd.exe, Application, ISO Command, 20.3 KB (20,880 bytes), v184.108.40.2060; Copyright, Copyright (c)2006-2008 EZB Systems, Inc.; Company, EZB Systems, Inc.; File Name, 3.12 built by: WinDDK; Internal Name, isocmd.exe; Language, English (United States); Product Name, ISOCMD; Product Version, 3.12
- isoshell.dll, ISOShell, 59.3 KB (60,816 bytes), v.0.0.2; File Version, 1, 0, 0, 2; Internal Name, ISOShell; OLESelfRegister, No; Original File name, ISOShell.DLL; Product Name, ISOShell; Product Version, 1, 0, 0, 2
- License.txt, 3.13 KB (3,208 bytes)
- Ultralso.chm, UltraISO Compiled HTML Help file, 426 KB (436,695 bytes) (Note: Save it to learn more info before you uninstall UltraISO Premium.)
- UltraISO.exe, UltraISO Premium application, 1.25 MB (1,314,816 bytes), v220.127.116.1136; Comments, http://www.ezbsystems.com; Company, EZB Systems, Inc.; Legal Trademarks, EZB(R); Original File name, ultraiso.exe; Product Version, V9.52
- unins000.dat, DAT File, 7.89 KB (8,085 bytes)
You can search other associated data to fully uninstall UltraISO Premium. See more info below.
After the UltraISO automatic removal completes, search your system to make sure that UltraISO Premium has been uninstalled completely.
- ultraiso.chm, shortcut file; Target location, UltraISO; Target, “C:\Program Files\UltraISO\ultraiso.chm”; Start in, “C:\Program Files\UltraISO”; Shortcut key, No; Run, Normal windows
- UltraISO: Target location, Program Files; Target, “C:\Program Files\UltraISO”
- ultraiso, Internet Shortcut; Internet Address, file:///C:/Program%20Files/UltraISO/ultraiso.chm
- ULTRAISO.EXE-063C48D9.pf, 20.6 KB (21,138 bytes)
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Search Assistant\ACMru\5603, 000 – UltraISO
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu\Programs\UltraISO, Order – 000 08 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 …….., 0060 74 00 72 00 61 00 49 00 – t.r.a.I.; more
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\ShellNoRoam\MUICache, C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\uiso9_pe.exe – UltraISO Setup, C:\Program Files\UltraISO\UltraISO.exe – UltraISO Premium, C:\Program Files\UltraISO\unins000.exe – Setup/Uninstall
Review & Fix UltralSO Typical Bugs
“No virtual CD/DVD drive found!”.
You may try the following tips before you uninstall UltraISO Premium:
- Save and exit UltraISO installation; save and exit the applications that are running; restart your computer. Reopen UltraISO before you uninstall it
- Click the … (Browse) button on it to manually search and then add it.
- Not working? Please copy and paste this link in Address Bar, http://www.ezbsystems.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=Attach;ID=285;f=7;t=3215;p=14405, to download the isodrv.reg; run it as Admin to solve the ISODrive issue on your machine.
- Last, you completely uninstall UltraISO Premium on your computer; download, scan and install the newest version of it as system administrator.
Problem: Win7′s User Account Control has disable your attempts to ISO
QUICK TIP: (recommended)
- Click on the Windows button; or the Control Panel link on it
- Enter UAC, click on the Search option.
- Go on click on the System and Security in Control Panel.
- Visit the Change User Account Control settings under the Action Center portion
- Select the option “Never notify” from User Account Control Settings part, “User Account Control helps prevent potentially harmful programs from making changes to your computer. Tell me more about User Account Control settings”. Click OK.
- Save all your work; reboot your Windows 7/Vista
- Run your UltraISO app to add your CD/DVD again before you uninstall UltraISO Premium wrongly.
Tip #2: Visit the Launch option for Change UAC Settings in System Configuration
- Press Windows button > Enter the Run section, type msconfig in it.
- Click on the Tools tab on System Configuration window.
- Locate the Tool Name -> then select " Change UAC Settings - Change User Account Control settings.". Click the Launch option for it.
- Click Apply and then OK. Reboot your computer
- Try to add CD/DVD to your computer then.
Tip #3: Modify Windows 7/Vista Registry Editor
- Enter regedit in Run section; select Yes option from Windows 7/Vista UAC alert
- Copy and enter the following registry entry, HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System.
- Scroll down on that Registry Editor window, open up the EnableLUA – 0×00000001 (1) item, set value “0″ (zero) to it.
- Click OK from Edit DWORD (32-bit) value info box.
- Save your work; restart your system
- Retry the DVD/CD section again.
For more related tips, you could review the official tech details listed in UltraISO Help file before you uninstall UltraISO Premium, like the topic “Make ISO file from CD-ROM Disc”, “Verify ISO and CD/DVD disc”, or the “User’s Guide” below. Meanwhile, you can post your question(s) on EZB Forum for more other help in case you indeed need assistance to uninstall UltraISO Premium.