Have you looked at all the other answers, but you still cannot get any idea on how to uninstall PC Tools Registry Mechanic the most efficient way?
If you kept receiving some unexpected error(s) when you tried to remove PC Tools Registry Mechanic, then I have to say that the WinGuides’ uninstaller might have become corrupted due to missing UNINSTALLATION INFORMATION like "unins000.dat" and/or "unins000.msg"! And if you are at the end of your rope with other products such as PC Tools AntiVirus Free, PC Tools Firewall Plus Free Edition, I suggest you use the recommended uninstaller Pro and force uninstall those aforementioned programs on your computer.
The best way to remove PC Tools Registry Mechanic: review its install process…
- "This will install PC Tools Registry Mechanic 11.0 on your computer. …"
- "License Agreement: Please read the following important information before continuing."
- "Please wait while Setup installs PC Tools Registry Mechanic on your computer. …"
- "Completing the PC Tools Registry Mechanic Setup Wizard …"
- (Optional: ) "Smart Update"
- "Update Complete! …"
How can you uninstall PC Tools Registry Mechanic via the three methods?
NOTE The following actions may require you to have good computer skills for modifying the Windows filesystem and Registry Editor so that you cleanly uninstall PC Tools Registry Mechanic. Then, this smart uninstall tool does the trick! Now you have another chance to save it, use it – This perfect PUP cleaner will protect your PC against from any unwanted programs!
Try referring to the METHOD ONE to uninstall the PC Tools Registry Mechanic…
- Close the unwanted PC Tools Registry Mechanic and check it by running Windows Task Manager.
- Click Windows button and go to All Programs on the menu.
- Open up the following PC Tools Registry Mechanic folder and run "Uninstall PC Tools Registry Mechanic" in that entry.
- Do select the Yes option from the UAC alert below to continue with the uninstallation of PC Tools Registry Mechanic.
- Program location: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Registry Mechanic\unins000.exe" …
Or, you uninstall PC Tools Registry Mechanic via the standard method…
- This time, you direct enter Control Panel on the Windows Start menu.
- Then, you click Uninstall a program in it.
- See the following PC Tools Registry Mechanic 11.0 in the list of Uninstall or change a program? You choose it and launch Uninstall option for it to automatically remove it on your Windows.
- Size: 31.1 MB
- Product version: 11.0
- Support link: http://www.pctools[dot]com/en/registry-mechanic/
- Help link: http://www.pctools.co…
I am going to show you how can I uninstall PC Tools Registry Mechanic using its uninstaller…
- Find the shortcut file icon for PC Tools Registry Mechanic on the Desktop. Right click on it and choose Properties on the menu.
- Press the "Open File Location" tab on PC Tools Registry Mechanic Properties window. Click OK or Cancel to exit that properties box.
- Scroll down the "PC Tools Registry Mechanic" folder below, press the [U] key on my keyboard; then I locate the following unins000 application, right click on it and launch "Run as administrator" to automatically uninstall PC Tools Registry Mechanic (v11).
- Refer to the detailed instructions (those provided in METHOD ONE above) for how to automatically uninstall PC Tools Registry Mechanic.
- To cleanly uninstall the PC Tools Registry Mechanic, I wanna manually wipe off the associated leftover traces on my machine.
You may read on the following additional discussions on other PC Tools products removal…
Topic 1: How to Uninstall the PC Tools AntiVirus Free?
Note: To fully remove the unwanted PC Tools AntiVirus Free, you need to CLEANLY remove the PC Tools Browser Defender and Google Chrome as well. Learn more related questions below.
- Item: PC Tools Browser Defender Toolbar Install
- Options:(You can also change these within the toolbar settings)
- "Scam protection is only available in PC Tools Spyware Doctor with AntiVirus and PC Tools Internet Security"
- Google Chrome Install
- Right click on PC Tools’ Anti-Virus solution in Show hidden icons and run the "ShutDown" command on the menu.
- Click OK on the following PC Tools | AntiVirus Free "… (to completely shutdown PC Tools AntiVirus Free, your computer must also be restarted).".
- Using your Admin mode, you choose the Yes option from the following UAC.
- Program location: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools\PC Tools Security\sdloader.exe" …
NOTE If you can’t get rid of PC Tools AntiVirus Free the normal way, you use this professional uninstall tool to forcibly remove it from your system.
- Support link: http://free.pctools[dot]com/en/
- Help link: http://free.pctools[dot]com…
- Update information: http://free.pctools[dot]com/en/free-antivirus/
Topic 2: How to Get rid of the PC Tools Firewall Plus?
IMPORTANT: "Installation will disable other firewall on this PC. …"
- As usual, you need to use the Admin rights to shut down PC Tools’ firewall program: find it in notification area and launch Exit option for it.
- Click Yes on the following PC Tools Firewall Plus alert, "… This means your computer will be no longer protected from the Internet. …".
- Similarly, you go to Start menu -> All Programs / Programs -> enter the PC Tools Firewall Plus below -> run the "Uninstall PC Tools Firewall Plus" in the folder.
- Employing your ADMIN privileges, choose Yes from UAC below to proceed with the uninstall of PC Tools Firewall Plus.
- Program location: "C:\Program Files (x86)\PC Tools Firewall Plus\unins000.exe"…
Topic 3: How to Uninstall the PC Tools Browser Defender?
- Close all the instances of browser programs.
- Simply go to All Programs list on start menu.
- Click Browser Defender folder and run the "Uninstall Browser Defender" in it.
- Then you employ the required Admin mode to choose Yes from UAC below.
- Program location: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Browser Defender\unins000.exe" /INITPROWND=$301DC
Well, how would you force uninstall PC Tools Registry Mechanic, or other related products as we speak above if you you’re uncomfortable with their pop ups, or if any of the mentioned PC Tools’ software above did not appear in Windows programs manager? Using the following recommended uninstaller software PRO will enable you to get rid of all of them entirely, without leaving you with malfunctioning leftover files and reg entries!
Related tutorials on WindowsUninstaller.Org
Refer to additional technical information to uninstall PC Tools Registry Mechanic
PC Tools Registry Mechanic – 1996-2013 Ziff Davis, Inc.
“How do I remove pc tools registry mechanic from my computer?” – Yahoo! Answers
“How to uninstall PC Tools Registry Mechanic” – 1996 – 2013 TechGuy, Inc.