December 31. 2012 UPDATED! How to Uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013?
This is the end of 2012! HAPPY NEW YEAR, and TAKE CARE, mates there!
Now, let enter this blog topic: how to completely remove or uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 in your Windows system? Well, to fully remove those associated applications that is typically included in Microsoft Office suite, you may need to take a quick glance at the following video file: how to properly save and close your Office applications; how to start Windows standard uninstallation progress; how to manually modify the current file systems and Windows Registry Editor – if you’re a Windows starter, please use this kindly recommended automated option to force uninstall your trial version or problematic Office 2013 product. Then you use the detailed how-to information below to manually delete or uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013!
Did you have to choose the express installation option to install your Office 2013 suite?
Reason #1: Did you get the following IMG file, Office Professional Plus 2013_x86_en-us from Official Site?
- Type of file: Disc Image File (.img)
- Opens wih: Windows Disc Image Burner
- Size: 666 MB (699,004,928 bytes)
- Size on disk: 666 MB (699,006,976 bytes)
Reason #2: You may cannot open or run that ".img" file directly.
- Item: Windows Disc Image Burner
- Disc image file: Office Professional Plus 2013_x86_en-us.img
- Disc burner: (probably missing!)
- Status: A disc burner wasn’t found. Make sure that a burner is installed properly, and you have the appropriate permissions to burn a disc.
- Additional option: Verify disc after burning
Tip: To install that Office 2013, you then need to install a 3rd-party Windows DVD/CD burning program or just use 7-Zip to unzip the downloaded Office 2013 img file. See more related screen shots displayed as shown below, which would will help you fully uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013!
Reason #3: To automatically install the downloaded evaluation version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013, you then need to run the following setup application. Read more information about it.
- Type of file: Application (.exe)
- Description: Microsoft Setup Bootstrapper
- Size: 202 KB (207,496 bytes)
- Size on disk: 204 KB (208,896 bytes)
- Digital Signatures: Yes. Shown below.
- SHA256: c55bc3de64eb6553d66523b9f462a0dcc0f137a6a0c4e5fbb473a74c36cc90a8
- SHA1: 8688539cfc21de8e6d9256b31dc626f21280b7fc
- MD5: aa63d1fa6d81d69c08b388c7b54d9507
(Note: The following set of steps will let you successfully install Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013.)
STEP 1: If you have a Windows 7 or Windows Vista computer, you then need to select the Yes option from the following UAC window.
STEP 2: “Please wait while setup prepares the necessary files”…
STEP 3: You have to accept the listed terms of using Microsoft Office 2013 to go on with its installation progress.
TIP #1 To cleanly uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 from your system, you then use the Customize option for it.
TIP #2 You then can be able to customize how Microsoft Office programs run on your computer. Moreover, you then know where your Office 2013 will be installed by clicking on the File Location tab on Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013.
NOTE Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 then will inform you the following details, “… will be installed on your computer. C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office … Space required for Local Installation Source: 661 MB. Space required for program files: 2.14 GB… “. Furthermore, if, you do want to forcibly remove your installed or corrupted Office product, please use the following uninstaller program to prevent those system shared libraries and other important data from incorrectly deleting!
STEP 4: Check the following newly installed items in your system to ensure you uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 cleanly:
- On the All Programs menu, you can find Microsoft Office 2013 folder including the following programs:
- Access 2013
- Excel 2013
- InfoPath Designer 2013
- InfoPath Filler 2013
- Lync 2013
- OneNote 2013
- Outlook 2013
- PowerPoint 2013
- Publisher 2013
- Send to OneNote 2013
- SkyDrive Pro 2013
- Word 2013
- Office 2013 Tools: (a file folder)
- Database Compare 2013
- Lync Recording Manager
- Office 2013 Language Preferences
- Office 2013 Upload Center
- Spreadsheet Compare 2013
- Telemetry Dashboard for Office 2013
- Telemetry Log for Office 2013
- Microsoft Office, the mentioned installation folder, which is located in Local Disk (C:) – you need to manually delete it to fully uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013:
- On the following Uninstall or change a program / Currently installed programs list, you can detect Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 (product version, 15.0.4420.1017) in the list:
Then, how can I manually uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013?
- Logged on to your current Windows as administrator, we strongly recommended you save and close all the programs associated with Office 2013 like Word 2013 below.
- To uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 via the standard uninstallation progress on your Windows operating system, you then click or launch the following Uninstall buttion or option above the following programs list.
- Then your previously installed version of Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 will tell you that “Please wait while setup prepares the necessary files”.
- When you will be prompted by the following Setup, “Are you sure you want to remove Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 from your computer?”, to automatically get rid of it, you then click the Yes button on it to proceed the next on-screen direction while you try to manually uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013.
- Please wait while the following Uninstall Progress helps you uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 from your system.
- Click Close when you’re told that “Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 has been successfully uninstalled.”.
- You then need to manually reboot your Windows machine.
- For Windows fans, you then can try to check and then, you manually delete those associated remants of Office 2013 suite. Moreover, you go to Windows Control Panel, check it to uninstall the potentially unwanted burning program I’ve reviewed above to FULLY uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013.
NOTE If the above detailed steps did not help you uninstall Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 on your computer, please download the following provided automated uninstaller program for all Windows unwanted software, toolbar and more other PUPs. You can also tell us more related info here.
How Do I Uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 Trial?
In order to help user achieving better work efficiency, Microsoft Office 2010 has been improved in nearly every aspect since the previous 2007 version, even though you may need to spend some time to adapt the new and reworked interface, it is still a worthy upgrade office software for either businesses or individual users. If you had tried out the Microsoft Office 2010 trial, you’ll need to remove it from your computer after it got expired, otherwise you will not be able to install the full version or other versions of Microsoft Office product. However, some people received this error message when trying to install the full version of Microsoft Office 2010:”Error 25004: The product key you entered cannot be used on this machine. This is most likely due to previous Office 2010 trials being installed. (System error: <hresult>)”. Does it look familiar? This issue is mainly caused by the incomplete uninstall of Microsoft Office 2010 Trial. To uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 Trial thoroughly, here we provides an tutorial to help you get it done easily. Just free download the recommended tool to forcibly uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 Trial in your system – Max Uninstaller here and follow the below steps:
Uninstall Office 2010 Trial automatically with Max Uninstaller
Here we take Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 trial as an example to show you how Max Uninstaller works to completely remove it. This tutorial applies to any trial version of Microsoft Office 2010 products (including Office 2010, Office Home and Student 2010, Office Home and Business 2010)
Uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 Trial Video demonstration
Step1: after the download of Max Uninstaller completed, double click the setup file to install in into your computer.
Step2: Open Max Uninstaller, locate and select Microsoft Office 2010 Trial icon in the right hand program list(in this case is Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010), and click “Run Analysis” button on the left hand bottom.
Step3: After all files and associated registry entries of Office 2010 Trial were scanned out, click “Complete Uninstall” button in the program, and click Yes on the prompted message to start the removal of Office 2010 Trial.
Step4: The standard removal of Office 2010 Trial will be completed in a few seconds, then click the Scan Leftovers button.
Step5: Max Uninstaller will scan over your computer to see what’s left behind in the system related to Office 2010 Trial. Once it finished, Click Delete Leftovers to thoroughly remove or uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 Trial and all of its leftovers.
Step6: Click OK to finish the removal process of Office 2010 Trial
Now you have successfully uninstalled/removed Microsoft Office 2010 Trial (Home and Student 2010) completely from your computer.
Why use Max Uninstaller
Most of the programs include this Microsoft Office 2010 Trial will create registry files once they are installed in the computer, normal uninstall solution is unable to clean up those files, that’s why people receive error messages when reinstall or install similar software. Some poor written applications even don’t offer the uninstall options that leave computer uses only headaches. Max Uninstaller is specially designed to handle the removal of such stubborn programs. With Max Uninstaller in hand, you can remove any thing you want from your computer completely without getting errors or any uninstall problems.
Remove Microsoft Office 2010 Trial Manually
If you prefer to do the Microsoft Office 2010 Trial removal manually, you should pay attention that there are a couple of areas need to be covered to ensure a complete removal. You may follow the below steps and try it yourselves. Normally these steps would help you uninstall the trial version of Office Professional 2010, Office Home and Student 2010, Home and Business 2010.
Microsoft Office 2010 trial components review
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft OneNote 2010
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Office 2010 tools
- -Digital Certificate for VBA Projects
- -Microsoft Clip Organizer
- -Microsoft Office 2010 Language Preferences
- -Microsoft Office 2010 Upload Center
- -Microsoft Office Picture Manager
- -Office Anytime Upgrade
As you can see, unlike other programs, there is no Microsoft Office 2010 uninstaller can be found in the Windows Start menu, to reach the build in uninstaller, you can:
- Open your Office Word 2010, or Excel, PowerPoint will do
- Click on File menu, go to Help
- Click the Licensing Operations button under the Trial Product section
- Click the Remove Trial option and follow the wizard to carry on.
- If you do not see the Trial Product or Licensing Operations option, forward to the next section
Uninstall Microsoft Office 2010 Trial from Windows Control Panel
- For Windows XP/2000
- Click Start menu, and Control Panel
- Click Add/Remove program.
- Select the following Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 in the program list and click Remove
- Follow the onscreen instruction to proceed
For Windows 7/Vista:
- Click Start menu – Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a program under the program category.
- Locate Office 2010 Trial in the program list.
- Click Uninstall button to start the removal of Office 2010 Trial
- Follow the wizard to proceed.
Remove Microsoft Office 2010 Trial registry leftovers
- Click Start – Run.
- Type in “regedit” in the box and click OK to open registry editor.
- Expand the registry tree by using the “>” or “+” sign and locate the below registry subkeys
- Right click on them and select delete.
Remove Microsoft Office 2010 Trial leftover folders and more…
- Double click to open My Computer
- Go to the directory of C:\Program Files.
- Find out any file folder named “Microsoft Office” / “OfficeUpdate”
- Right click to delete them.
- Go back to your desktop
- Right click on recycle bin and select Empty Recycle Bin
- Restart your computer.