October 10, 2012 Updated: How to Uninstall AVG PC TuneUp 2013?
Well, for most Windows guys there, you can watch my YouTube video demo and then use the below detailed steps, uhh, just as follow, to get the unwanted or current version of APT 2013 uninstalled completely. Here you go:
- Please use your any administrative accounts created on your Windows to exit the active APT program completely: click on the Close button on the AVG 1-Click Maintenance window -> launch the Exit option listed on the second one, I mean the smaller one you’d see, shown below. Read the below provided details.
(Window One: )
- Info: Welcome to AVG PC TuneUp – 1-Click Maintenance: the first step toward an optimized computer
- Details: With 1-Click Maintenance you can optimize your PC fully automatically. We recommend that you check your PC now.
- Fixes PC problems
- Increases the performance of programs and games
- Cleans the registry and hard disks
(Window Two: )
- Info: How do you want to continue? You have decided not to carry out 1-Click Maintenance first.
- Option 1: Save AVG PC TuneUp Start Center – Discover all the features AVG TuneUp has to offer
- Option 2: Exit
- Publisher: AVG Technologies
- Support/Help link: http://www[dot]avg[dot]com
- Product version: 12.0.4000.108
- Info 1: Are you sure you want to uninstall AVG PC TuneUp now?
- Info 2: You will miss out on the following optimization measures:
- Maintenance tasks: Maintenance tasks run automatically or manually ensure permanently optimized system health. After you will no longer be able to use the AVG PC TuneUp maintenance options.
- Turbo Mode: Turbo Mode turns off unnecessary background programs and thereby increases system performance. After removal your PC will no longer be accelerated at the touch of a button.
- Disable programs: Programs that are not needed or are seldom used can be disabled to reduce load at system startup, runtime and shutdown. With removal you lose the option to reduce the system load caused by installed programs.
NOTE: If you had encountered some unknown issues during the above standard uninstall of APT program, try the below force uninstall option and click here to send us some more details about the uninstallation process you performed.
AVG PC Tuneup 2012, another product of AVG company. This computer optimize toolkit comes with several tools to help you fix errors, accelerate system startup and improve computer performance. Normally you can uninstall APT 2012 through the Add/Remove applet of Windows, but its leftover registry files would still remain in the system even APT 2012 was successfully uninstalled, to completely remove APT 2012, We recommend you to use Max Uninstaller. Simply download the program here and follow the below easy steps.
Uninstall APT 2012 with Max Uninstaller
Step1: Double click the downloaded setup file of Max Uninstaller to install it into your computer, it would only take you a few seconds.
Step2: Launch Max Uninstaller by double clicking the icon, locate APT in the provided list, highlight it, click “Run Analysis” button on the left hand bottom.
Step3: and then Max Uninstaller will quickly scan out all files and associated registry entries of APT 2012, click “Complete Uninstall” button after the scan finished, the program will ask you “Are you sure to uninstall AVG PC Tuneup 2012?” click Yes to confirm the removal.
Step4: a few seconds later Max Uninstaller will complete the standard APT 2012 removal. Click Scan Leftovers button
Step5: Max Uninstaller will scan over your computer to see what’s left behind in the system related to APT 2012. Once it finished, Click Delete Leftovers to thoroughly remove APT 2012 and all of its leftovers.
Step6: Click OK to finish the removal process of ATP.
Now APT 2012 and all the associated leftover has been completely removed from your computer.
Uninstall ATP 2012 with Max Uninstaller – Video Demonstration (Review)
Uninstall ATP 2012 manually.
- Click Start menu, go to Control Panel
- Click Add/Remove program
- Locate and select APT 212 in the program list
- Click Remove button
- Click Yes to confirm the removal.
- Follow the instruction to remove APT
- Restart your computer after the removal.
Remove ATP 2012 registry files.
Why use Max Uninstaller
Once you install a program/application/software/driver in the computer, related entries are created in the Windows registry, simple deleting the program from add/remove applet is unable to get rid off these registry entries, of course you can ignore these registry files and they will not become troubles at the first place, but if you treat every program you uninstalled the same way, your Windows registry might become overloaded overtime as it is full of obsolete or unwanted entries, this could result in overall stability problems in different degree, from system freezing to crashing. In order to avoid these unnecessary troubles, it is suggested to remove all the registry leftover along with the program you uninstalled. As deleting and modifying registry manually is complicated and could be dangerous, so to apply special designed program uninstaller such as Max Uninstaller is the recommended way to remove a program.
Benefits of using Max Uninstaller to remove ATP 2012
- One-click to easily remove APT 212 completely.
- Uninstall AVG PC Tuneup 2012 forcibly without getting any error.
- Remove all associated traces and extensions (including files/folders/registry keys, etc).
- 24X7 dedicated/professional technical support to help you at any time.
The company of AVG was established in the year of 1991, the purpose is to develop the finest security technologies and offers protection solution to people all around the world against online internet threat, AVG is recognized and proved by people soon and become one of the famous security software developers in the market. The AVG company holds several corporate offices located in different regions of the world, such as The Netherlands, Czech Republic, Cyprus, UK, Germany, France of Europe, Pensacola area in Florida, San Francisco Bay Area in California, Atlanta area in Georgia, Boston area in Massachusetts, Charlotte area in North Carolina of the US in the Middle East Israel; in Asia such as Beijing and Hong Kong in China.
About APT 2012
APT 2012 is a all-in-one toolbox to help you fix problems/errors that affecting system performance, get rid of unwanted things that occupies disk space, and erase online trace to protect your privacy information, it does everything to get the most out of your computer.
Related Package List
- AVG Console Defragmentation
- AVG disk cleaner
- AVG disk defrag
- AVG disk doctor
- AVG disk explorer
- AVG disk wiper
- AVG duplicate file finder
- AVG file recovery
- AVG file shredder
- AVG internet optimizer
- AVG registry cleaner
- AVG registry defrag
- AVG rescue center
- AVG service manager
- AVG startup manager
- AVG system information
- AVG task manager
- AVG track eraser
- AVG tweak manger
- AVG uninstall manager
Related Info: System Requirement
Minimum system requirements
Processor: Intel Pentium 1.5 GHz or faster
Memory: 64 MB of RAM
Hard disk free space (for installation): 50 MB
Recommended system requirements
Processor: Intel Pentium 1.5 GHz or faster
Memory: 128 MB RAM
Hard disk free space (for installation): 250 MB
Operating System: MS Windows XP, MS Windows XP Pro x64 Edition, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Vista x64 Edition, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 7 x64 Edition