January 15, 2013 Updated: How to Uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2013?
Should you decide to completely uninstall or remove the expired ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2013, or you wanna need to rid of it to install another brand of Anti-Malware product on Web, or many other grounds, but Windows Add/Remove Programs or Programs and Features can just help you uninstall and clean part of it like its main application. At this point, the remaining potentially unneeded Abine addon and ZoneAlarm’s toolbar might cause software conflicting problems on your PC some time later. Luckily, you now have another chance to save you and your PC from such annoying issues by using the following smart uninstaller tool for all editions of Windows operating systems.
If you had performed the following install option for ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2013 product…
Then to fully uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2013, you at least need to remove the installed ZoneAlarm Toolbar from your web browsers. Again, if you just cannot complete the detailed manual steps below, please download this uninstaller program on your machine to save you from any other unexpected issues.
- Logged on to your PC as system administrator, then please save all your personal files and other open programs.
- Find the following letter Z in Show hidden icons in Taskbar; you then right-click on it, choose Exit option on the menu.
- Then the following Shut down window will ask you for required permission to continue with your request to quit ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2013. You should choose the Yes option from it.
- Then you go to Windows Control Panel till you find the following ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite in Uninstall or change a program (if you’re running a Windows 8 / 7 / Vista computer), or Currently installed programs (for Windows XP SP3 users only).
- Then you should be able to launch the Uninstall option for it to start the default uninstaller program for your installed ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2013. Then you need to click on the Uninstall button on ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite Uninstall wizard, shown below.
- When you”ll be prompted that "Are you sure you want to uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite from this computer?", you say Yes to it.
- Then ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite Uninstall will help you automatically remove its created components like ZoneAlarm Firewall/Antivirus, and more other required devices on your computer. You need to wait seconds for it. Then you click FINISH on it when it tells you that it had finished uninstalling products.
- You would be as well prompted to reboot your PC without any doubts. You should exactly follow it to safely uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2013.
- Afterwards, you open Control Panel again, you then locate the following ZoneAlarm DO Not Track Add-on 188.8.131.52 item in Uninstall or change a program list, run Uninstall option for it; or you can double-click on it to start the express removal procedure. Then you click Yes on the ZoneAlarm Do Not Track Add-on Uninstall dialog.
- Soon, you will be told that ZoneAlarm DO Not Track Add-on has been uninstalled from your PC.
- You may first need to close the following webpage named Abine to continue to uninstall the potentially unused ZoneAlarm Security Toolbar from programs list. Or, you can also manually restart your Windows again, then you launch Uninstall option for ZA’s toolbar.
- Then you click OK on ZoneAlarm Security Toolbar Uninstall window below to continue with express install of it.
- Then you click Close on ZoneAlarm Security Toolbar Uninstall. Need help? Download and run this uninstall tool on your PC.
- Open your Mozilla software, like mine Firefox 17. To completely uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2013, you need to manually remove the following remaining items: Search By ZoneAlarm; an modified URL, [http://search.zonealarm.com/?src=hp&tbid=base2013&Lan=en&gu=02cf95b5ca5d4c089c925eddd4d310f8&tu=10Gp500682B000c&sku=&tstsId=&ver=&], in Home Page; and ZoneAlarm DO Not Track 184.108.40.2063 from Add-ons Manager.
- Not too hard, right? If not you try this Windows uninstaller software. Similarly, you need to reset Home page settings and remove Search By ZoneAlarm from Search Providers for your current version of IE to totally uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2013.
- So far, you still get ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2013 unisntalled and removed partially: you’re leaving those unwanted program files and registry entries relating to this Check Point’s security suite product! Well, for more computer newbies, please use this automatic uninstaller program to avoid any mistake of removing un-related items in your system!
Cannot rid of the main application ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite? Run this uninstall tool on your device.
How-to instructions for ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 removal
ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 can provide protections to your computer, keep your computer away from online threats such as virus, spyware, malicious ad phishing, spam, and more. In the new 2012 version, the program adds utilizes ZoneAlarm DefenseNet feature, cloud-based service that is able to detect daily new threats on a real-time basis. The disadvantages of ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 that many people complain about is that, this program ignores manually specified exclusions from scan targets, and users do not have too much controls over the program which makes ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 not so user-friendly, this program is also know to slow down the system during the scanning. If you want to uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 from your system but somehow find difficult to do so, the below instruction can help you out.
Uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 automatically
No matter what kind of problem you are having with uninstalling ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012, Max Uninstaller can always help you to solve them easily. If you are looking for a uninstall solution that saves both your time and energy, Max Uninstaller is your best choice. Simply download this tool here and follow the below easy tutorial to uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 completely in a few clicks.
ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 with Max Uninstaller video demonstration
Step1: After the download of Max Uninstaller finished, double click the setup file to install in into your computer.
Step2: Open Max Uninstaller, locate and select ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 icon in the right hand program list, and click “Run Analysis” button on the left hand bottom.
Step3: After all files and associated registry entries of ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 were scanned out, click “Complete Uninstall” button in the program, and click Yes on the prompted message to start the removal of ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012.
Step4: The standard uninstall of ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 will be completed in a few seconds, then click the Scan Leftovers button.
Step5: Max Uninstaller will then scan over your computer to see what’s left behind in the system. Once it finished, Click Delete Leftovers button to completely uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 and all of its remains.
Step6: Click OK to finish the removal of ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012.
How to manually uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 completely.
ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 support info review
- Title: Support Info
- ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suit
- Use the following information to get technical support for ZoneAlarm Extreme Security
- Publisher: CheckPoint
- Version: 10.1.079.000
ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 in all program menu
- ZoneAlarm Log (Folder file)
- ZoneAlarm Diagnostics tool
- ZoneAlarm Readme
- ZoneAlarm Security
As you can see, same as other ZoneAlarm products, there is no build-in uninstaller of available in the all program list, we need to head to the Add/Remove program to uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012.
Before you start: Close ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 and ends all of the related process.
- Right click on the ZoneAlarm system tray icon and click Exit.
- Press Alt + Ctrl+ Del on your keyboard to open Windows Task Manager, end the related processes. Possible process including: zatray.exe; mantispam.exe; ForceField.exe. You can refer to the below screenshot.
Uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 from Control Panel.
- Click the Start button of your computer, click on Control Penal
- Click Add/Remove program (Windows7/Vista users please click the Uninstall a program link under the Program)
- If ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 was installed properly, you should find it listed in the Add/Remove program window, select it and click the Remove button.
- Click Uninstall button when you see this Uninstall Survey.
- You’ll be asked “are you sure you want to uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite from this computer?” Click Yes to confirm.
- The wizard is now uninstalling ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite2012
- After the uninstall finished, you will be asked to restart your computer, click the button to reboot your machine.
Remove ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 leftover files & folders
- Double click to open My Computer
- Reach the location of C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp
- Find out the below files, right click on them and select delete.
Antivirus.txt (text document 1,179 KB)
Firewall.txt (text document 528 KB)
ZoneAlarm.txt (text document 857 KB)
Datalock.txt (text document 213 KB)
Install.txt (text document 310 KB)
- Reach this location C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Application Data
- Delete these two leftover folder of ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012, then go to the Windows recycle bin to empty it.
ZoneAlarm ForceField (folder)
ZoneAlarm Toolbar (folder)
Delete ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 leftover registry entries
Well, here comes the last part to completely uninstall ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012, that is to delete the associated registry leftover keys.
- Click Start – Run – Type Regedit in to the box.
- Hit OK and Windows Registry Editor will be activated.
- Locate the below registry folders and delete them all (if found)
ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 2012 registry keys & location review.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zone Labs
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Zone Labs
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Zone Labs\TrueVector
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Zone Labs\TrueVector\LocalStoreDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Zone Labs\TrueVector\LogStoreDir
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\Diagnostics
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\Registration\
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Zone Labs\ZoneAlarm\Registration\10.1.079.000