Have You Encountered STOPzilla AntiVirus Setup Error Message? Or the STOPzilla Spyware "UPDATES FAILED" Error Box? More?
Follow or review the below video guide to help you uninstall STOPzilla Anti-Spyware software; you then re-install it using the newest installation file – you could save or download it from its official website. And for more common Windows users, you are advised to download, run the uninstall tool to safely and completely uninstall STOPzilla.
You Can Pick The Below Plans to Uninstall STOPzilla Program on Your Windows PC
1. Please first log on your Windows as system Administrator:
2. Then save your personal information and your webpages.
3. Please right click on its tray (named “SZ“) and then you choose Exit STOPzilla item to quit the application – which you would find it was running in Windows Taskbar:
4. And then please click on Close button on right top of its main user interface:
5. Click on your Windows Start button, then enter Programs item, scroll down your mouse and then enter STOPzilla subbranch on that menu:
6. You can then directly run that Uninstall STOPzilla command item at the bottom of SZ folder menu. Here, you can also right click on that entry, choose Properties item, click Find Target… tab on Uninstall STOPzilla Properties window to discover those main application data created by SZ 126.96.36.199 – this would help you manually clean or uninstall STOPzilla’s remains.
7. You then enter the SZ! folder, which is located in C:\Program Files\STOPzilla!. – You can detect or review this folder when you had SZ installed using its QUICk INSTALL option.
Related Files Review #1
- f_in_box.dll; C:\Program Files\STOPzilla!; 199 KB (203,816 bytes); Ver. 188.8.131.52.
- roar, SZ’s wave sound file
- SZRegister, SZ Application; 115 KB (117,800 bytes); 184.108.40.206
1. For regular Windows users, you can also visit Windows Add or Remove Programs entry: click on Start button, then the Settings, Control Panel item. Or you can download and run STOPzilla uninstaller here to uninstall STOPzilla forcibly:
2. When you click on Click here for support information link, you then can get more tech details, shown below
- Title: Support Info
- Subtitle: SZ
- Details: Use the following information to get technical support for STOPzilla
- Publisher: iS3 Inc.
- Version: 220.127.116.11
3. Exit the above Windows Support Info box by clicking Close button. Then you click on Remove button to uninstall STOPzilla Anti-spyware software. Then your Windows will ask you that "Are you sure you want to remove STOPzilla from your computer? " Please click Yes button on that box:
4.You’ll get the below message from Windows Installer, informing you that "Are you sure you want to uninstall this product?" Please click on Yes button on it to automatically uninstall STOPzilla:
5. Then you’d have to wait for seconds: you’ll see the below uninstall information window, detailing you that "Please wait while Windows configures STOPzilla" and more:
6. Then you’ll see Remove All Items window, telling you that "Data files contains registration information, quarantine, user settings and logs can and should be retained if you are planning on reinstalling our product. Do you want the uninstall to remove these items or leave them on the computer? ". To “completely” uninstall STOPzilla, you can tick the first option to remove or uninstall it, detailing "Yes, remove all data items". Then click the Continue button.
7. Then you will see the Windows configuration box, then you just need to wait.
8. In a short while, your Web browser (or in my uninstall test, Windows’ Internet Explorer, Version, 6.0.2900.5512.xpsp.080413-211) will visit a page named "iS3: – STOPzilla Support", which linking to "http://www[dot]stopzilla[dot]com/app/uninstall-survey.do?type=uninstall&topic=18.104.22.168&tt=4149443D39303030264349443D5F554E444546494E4544&ak=03e34ce7-099d-46fc-b808-cc0a413a0e4d". It’s an uninstall survey page which will ask the reasons why you removed uninstall the product. You can also shut down that webpage directly.
9. Please save your work, then reboot your workstation. Then you need to go on to detect and uninstall STOPzilla’s leftover files and registry keys. Read more tips below.
Additional Plan to Fully Uninstall STOPzilla
1. Here you need to employ Windows Search entry to find out those SZ remains as system Administrator, then delete them manually – at your own RISK! – You click Start button, Search, then Files and folders… :
2. Then click on All files and folders entry, tick all the options listed in More Advanced options; enter SZ in the first blank, then click Search button to detect those leftovers produced by STOPzilla program to completely uninstall STOPzilla.
3. Wait seconds for the Windows Search Results, you’ll see the details on the SZ file types left in your disk. Read more about them below.
Related File Leftovers Review #2
- SZ.EXE-03079308, PF file type; size, 48.0 KB
- SZ! folder, located in C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data; size, 19.1 MB (20,105,152 bytes)
- SZ.EXE-03079308, PF File, 48.0 KB
Note: you may need to forcibly and manually delete some more other files related to STOPzilla program to uninstall STOPzilla, however, some may need to be removed in Windows Safe Mode.
4. To uninstall STOPzilla leftover files you will find, you then choose all of them, press the Shift key + Del or Delete key to permanently delete those unwanted data to uninstall SZ completely.
Note: You may need to load your Windows in Safe Mode to remove them to uninstall SZ. Why? See the below Error Deleting File or Folder windows, which will warn you that "Cannot delete file: Cannot read from the source file or disk.".
5. To clean and uninstall STOPzilla’s registry data, you then run Windows Registry Editor (enter regedit, click OK button on Run; go on and press down your Ctrl key + F key, then enter this word, STOPzilla). To do so, this operation requires the multiple F3, you might be able to remove these entries by STOPzilla software at your own RISK!
Related File Registry Entries Review
- HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-606747145-1078145449-682003330-500\Software\ISSS\SZ, show_splash
- HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-606747145-1078145449-682003330-500\Software\Microsoft\Search Assistant\ACMru\5603, 000 (STOPzilla)
- HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-606747145-1078145449-682003330-500\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Applets\Regedit, My Computer\HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-606747145-1078145449-682003330-500\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\MenuOrder\Start Menu\Programs\SZ
Related Error Message Review: Setup
Note: SZ AntiVirus Setup Error Message would inform you that "STOPzilla installation was unsuccessful ! This can be caused by malicious software and/or configuration issues. Please call Toll-free installation support line at 1-887-288-1731 for assistance.".
Related Error Box Review "UPDATES FAILED"
Note: SZ Anti-spyware software would send you that "UPDATES FAILED" Error Box, "iS3 Updater has failed to download updates. You can retry the connection or continue with the install for the files that have been already downloaded. Incorrect data and time settings can sometimes cause this update failure. Please check your data and time settings to insure they are correct.".
To resolve the above error I reviewed, you may re-try the operations you performed or try it/them on another Windows PC. Not working? Please review my YouTube video to completely remove and uninstall STOPzilla and reinstall it later on; or you can also change it for another top virus protection. Good luck!
Related Blog Entries on WindowsUninstaller.Org
How to Uninstall AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2012
How to Uninstall Avast Free Antivirus (6)
How to Uuninstall Avira Free Antivirus
How to Uninstall Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
How to Uninstall Ad-Aware Free Internet Security
How to Uninstall Hotspot Shield