When you attempted to uninstall Virtual DJ Home FREE, Windows’ Add/Remove Programs (Uninstall or Change a program) informed you that it just could NOT load its required installation log file?
Here comes the complete uninstall issue associated with the potentially problematic VirtualDJ software: how to completely remove Virtual DJ Home FREE? Then, you can get or review the quick tips from the following YouTube video via simply clicking the Play button in it and then, you can learn the detailed instructions that are provided below to complete standard uninstall of VirtualDJ Home FREE program. Should the typical method just does NOT help you uninstall the Virtual DJ Home FREE successfully, you now should try and launch the below force uninstall option for that VirtualDJ program by downloading and installing this lightweight Windows uninstaller PRO.
Now, Let’s start by reviewing VirtualDJ Home FREE’s default installation…
- Toolbar install: Install the VirtualDJ Toolbar
- Installation options:
- Make Ask my default search provider
- Make Ask.com my default homepage and new tabs page
How to thoroughly uninstall Virtual DJ Home FREE?
Note The following methods will help you complete the express uninstall of VirtualDJ Home FREE.
- Logged on your Windows as administrator, you then save and close all your running application(s) including the VirtualDJ Home FREE in Taskbar – you locate and launch the Close window on the menu.
- Click the Windows Home button, enter the All Programs or Programs on the Start menu.
- You then enter the following VirtualDJ entry, scroll down the below directory, run the Uninstall Virtual DJ Home FREE in it.
- Click the Yes button on the below Windows Installer that will appear on your display. Wait it to prepare to remove…
- If you use Microsoft Windows Vista or Windows 7, you then need to select the Yes option from the below yellow User Account Control window to continue with the automatic removal progress.
- Program name: C:\Windows\Installer\a2c7e3.msi
- From Start menu, you then enter the Settings or directly the Control Panel on it.
- Then the Uninstall a program or the Add/Remove Programs in the Control Panel window.
- Highlight the unwanted VirtualDJ Home FREE in the Uninstall or change a program or the Currently Installed Programs list, click or launch the Uninstall button/option for it to uninstall the Virtual DJ Home FREE in your system.
- Publisher: Atomix Productions
- Size: 49.4 MB
- Product version: 7.0.5
- Help link: http://www[dot]virtualdj[dot]com/contact
To fully uninstall the Virtual DJ Home FREE, please perform the below additional steps to remove the annoying Ask Toolbar – the optional component of the uninstalled VirtualDJ Home FREE program – and its unnecessary remnants…
- Right-click on the Taskbar again, click Processes tab on the following Windows Task Manager, end the following Updater.exe (Ask Updater). Read or review some more details about it.
- Type of file: Application (.exe)
- Description: Ask Updater
- Size: 880 KB (901,800 bytes)
- Size on disk: 884 KB (905,216 bytes)
- Digital Signatures: Ask[dot]com
- SHA256: 32e3b8cff11fba0415c1e7564876566866f2471bf88e7b3346f9e56efc0f5473
- SHA1: 0195ee443c444c6c5eaf3c344974ca0243460f5e
- MD5: 71200e7924d30860f032c7be3eddcb3b
- Publisher: Ask[dot]com
- Size: 3.74 MB
- Product version: 22.214.171.124
- Help link: http://about[dot]ask[dot]com/e…
- Open it, enter the following Manage Search Engines… entry on the menu.
- Highlight and then remove the entry, Ask.com, in the Manage Search Engine List box; then you can set Google, Bing, or Yahoo as your beloved default engine. Click OK.
- Click Aurora on the left top, enter the below Options entrie on the menu till you see the Home Page setting for your Mozilla product.
- Launch the "Restore to Default" option then, you click OK.
- Re-start the installed Mozilla software to apply and re-check the changes you made.
- Click the Settings icon on right top, uhh, under the Close button; then select the Internet options on the menu.
- You then can launch the Use blank option for the below Home page section and then you click the Settings tab in Search.
- Launch the Remove option for Ask Search listed Search Providers. Click Close on Manage Add-ons window.
- Re-run your version of Internet Explorer to confirm your modification made to IE itself.
More Related Articles on WindowsUninstall.Org
How to uninstall Ask Toolbar (RECOMMENDED)
How to Uninstall Babylon 9 (VERY RECOMMENDED)
How to Uninstall Burn4Free
How to Uninstall Acoustica CD Label Maker
How to uninstall Alcohol 120%
How to Uninstall Nero BurnLite 10
Other tips from around the Web to uninstall Virtual DJ Home FREE
VDJ SOFTWARE – Installation error ? Disable NOD32 anti virus (Review)
VDJ SOFTWARE – uninstall
VDJ SOFTWARE – VDJPedia – Screen Resolution
Uninstall VirtualDJ Home FREE – Download – 4shared – aly garcia
VIRTUAL DJ SOFTWARE – How to totally uninstall virtual DJ?
How to Uninstall Virtual DJ Home FREE – YouTube